What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grand Adventure(s?) (OPEN) (OOC)

@Kanata.EXE, is your character done yet? I've got an interesting arc planned.

Sorry guys, for whatever reason I just got an alert today about the IC, which mean I'll need to read it back to see what happened, and it will take some time. Hopefully I'll be able to write my IC reply tonight.

@t-dugong, look:

The group entered the inn, and Orisa quickly reserved three rooms (the barbarian probably needs a room all for himself).
So I think we are in the inn?

@t-dugong, look:

So I think we are in the inn?

So we are, mea culpa. Good catch, @sneakykitten. That being said, I think we could spin this into the story. Maybe a persistent low level curse on some or all members of the party to kinda black out at times.

What about it, @Jakarta? Could you work this in the story? Maybe some aftermath of the battle with the demon in that haunted house perhaps.

So we are, mea culpa. Good catch, @sneakykitten. That being said, I think we could spin this into the story. Maybe a persistent low level curse on some or all members of the party to kinda black out at times.

What about it, @Jakarta? Could you work this in the story? Maybe some aftermath of the battle with the demon in that haunted house perhaps.

Definitely, I can skip on some events faster than expected (provides a good cover in case someone screws up)

Before I write my part soon, I wanna ask you guys' permission to take over your OCs for a short moment. Only a couple of sentences for each of them. I may have something to make the story more interesting. 😉

Last edited:
Before I write my part soon, I wanna ask you guys' permission to take over your OCs for a short moment. Only a couple of sentences for each of them. I nay have something to make the story more interesting. 😉

Just take good care of my Jeffrey, ok? He's such a good boy.

*Heli-daddy dugong wipes away tears with handkerchief*

Oh @Jakarta, would it be alright if I introduce a little side plot starting here? I'm thinking that in the time Jeffrey was away from Cote Bleu there's a shakeup in the Thieves Guild. The old head, the Somber One have been/is in the process of being removed and as a result the Guild is split atm. So the group might have some competition when looking for the artifact and Jeffrey himself will have rivals in his own personal quest.

Hope that's cool with you?

Before I write my part soon, I wanna ask you guys' permission to take over your OCs for a short moment. Only a couple of sentences for each of them. I nay have something to make the story more interesting. 😉
Like I guess I don't mind. I can't see how letting you take control of Roxanne for a few sentences would be bad, per se. Just make sure you get her good side, okay? :p

If anybody wants to be "scanned" by Roxanne they just need to ask her. Only reason she didn't do so right away. 'Cause it's rude to be scanned without your consent, kids. :)

I'll write something after razer posts.

Go right ahead

Map! (4th Edition)
A massively updated map of the main continent.
lpzvH5p.jpg

@sneakykitten
You will notice that the Barbarian isn't the most… well, let just say that being politically correct isn't his best quality. He usually try to… refrain his instincts, but there are time his true self will come back to life. But despite his misogyny and homophobic tendency (he's a brute, a barbarian remember), he is still loyal and a good companion… as long you don't get on his nerves too much.

And of course, he is not me, just to be sure there is no misunderstanding.

Almost forgot! @t-dugong, you can take control of your OC now. ;)

Also @sneakykitten. The receptionist girl isn't under a mind affecting spell. 🧙‍♂️ However...

I have a suspicion that Roxanne, Orisa, Jeffrey and the Barbarian are under such spell. 😲
I wasn't expecting that! :p OMG! Ahaha~ Thanks, @razer666L, that made my day. :)

Back
Top Bottom