What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grand Adventure(s?) (OPEN) (IC)

"I have a better idea," Franz said as he unslung the longbow from his shoulder. "Roxanne and I will handle the crossbowmen on the rooftop. You just get into the warehouse and safe Lady Falkenstein."

The archer then turned to his wolf companion.

"Kurt, you stay close with them, alright?"

The large black canine let out a chuff, acknowledging Franz' order.

"You sure about that?" Orisa initially asked, but when he just left. She shrugged. "Well, okay then. Team, follow me. I think I'll give the signal for them to take out the archers, and then we'll charge in."

Roxanne paused as Mr. Franz quickly came closer to her.

How silly of me to rush off away from the party. Roxanne thought. Which showed as a smile as she brushed a lock of black hair behind her ears, kneeling behind the crates too. Roxanne stretched her wings.

"Fair. So, which crossbowman do you want to disable? I'm sure you can see there's two on top of the buildings to the left and the right of us. Sadly a mouse's eyes aren't perfect so I was unable to see if there are any surprises while we try to rescue the good Lady." Roxanne looked a touch sad.

The group finally got into position, Orisa and the other group of adventurers now having a clear view of the warehouse, and fortunately the other people can't see back.

She gave Roxanne the signal to take out the archer, and promptly waited.

The group finally got into position, Orisa and the other group of adventurers now having a clear view of the warehouse, and fortunately the other people can't see back.

She gave Roxanne the signal to take out the archer, and promptly waited.
Roxy nodded and looked towards the crossbowman on the rooftop. She aimed carefully. Roxy seemed to be saying something in an animalistic voice. And then she released her Polymorph spell towards the archer on the rooftop.

Roxy watched like a gleeful schoolgirl as the crossbowman visibly shuddered as his body was reconfigured into a tiny, harmless kitten. His partner was so shocked by the sudden change that Mister Franz had a clear opportunity to hit him if he chose.

Roxy began whispering like a snake hissing. Preparing another Polymorph Curse if necessary to morph the second archer.

Roxy nodded and looked towards the crossbowman on the rooftop. She aimed carefully. Roxy seemed to be saying something in an animalistic voice. And then she released her Polymorph spell towards the archer on the rooftop.

Roxy watched like a gleeful schoolgirl as the crossbowman visibly shuddered as his body was reconfigured into a tiny, harmless kitten. His partner was so shocked by the sudden change that Mister Franz had a clear opportunity to hit him if he chose.

Roxy began whispering like a snake hissing. Preparing another Polymorph Curse if necessary to morph the second archer.
As soon as the other crossbowman turned his eyes to his recently transformed partner, Franz quickly aimed and slightly drew the bowstring before releasing his fingers. In a split second, he watched the wooden arrow flew across the across the dock before it struck into the crossbowmen throat.

The thug dropped his crossbow and his hands immediately reached for neck, gurgling as blood flowed out excessively from his throat. He stood for a few moments before he fell onto his knees in the dust, collapsed sideways and laid still on the warehouse's rooftop.

"Shit. I doubt the thugs inside didn't hear the sound of that guy collapsed," Franz muttered gravely as he swiftly nocked another arrow.

Last edited:
Jeffrey looked around him, trying to see if there are other guards hiding nearby. Hearing the thump, he peered around to see the guard slumped with an arrow jutting out from his throat.

'Time to regroup with the barbarian. Pity I can't swipe the crossbow but I'd rather not alarm the guys down below.' Jeffrey thought to himself.

As soon as the other crossbowman turned his eyes to his recently transformed partner, Franz quickly aimed and slightly drew the bowstring before releasing his fingers. In a split second, he watched the carbon arrow flew across the across the dock before it struck into the crossbowmen throat.

The thug dropped his crossbow and his hands immediately reached for neck, gurgling as blood flowed out excessively from his throat. He stood for a few moments before he fell onto his knees in the dust, collapsed sideways and laid still on the warehouse's rooftop.

"Shit. I doubt the thugs inside didn't hear the sound of that guy collapsed," Franz muttered gravely as he swiftly nocked another arrow.

At the other side, Orisa motioned everyone in the group to do a sudden attack. The lightning speed of Orisa's run surprising everyone, as she easily used her kicks, alongside using the wide part of her sword to knock out the couple of people guarding the outside. Nodding to everyone, the Isijamese woman broke down the door. Surprising the inhabitants inside.

"Alright! Everyone of you stay down. If you wanna keep your lives that is!" She shouted.

"Alright! Everyone of you stay down. If you wanna keep your lives that is!" She shouted.
The front door of the warehouse was easily knocked aside. The redheaded woman who was the leader of the effort to kidnap a noble turned to face "her assailants."

"You've turned my best bowmen into kittens? You've charged past my best swordswomen? I don't think I'll be standing still." The cultist leader said. Her Best Friend, a small, lithe Rogue whispered in her ear.

"You may have disabled everyone in my guard... but I'm gonna kill you." The woman drew a long sword and held it in both hands.

"Thank you so much. I'm so grateful you're here." The Lady Falkenstein said to Miss Orisa.

"She's gonna be dead soon." The cultist leader waited for Miss Orisa to 'come at her,' so she didn't have to dirty her hands more by starting a fight that she wanted to end with murder.

Several men and women with various melee or ranged weaponry came out of the back of the warehouse. It seemed her reserves had heard them. Roxy swallowed yet kept an emotionless smile. The melee people made dashes to get in range and the ranged people unleashed arrows or crossbow bolts towards them. Roxy had to duck behind the crates to avoid being made target practice.

"You're right. Here's to our swift and painless deaths." She said in an obviously humorous way, while sounding somber at the same time.

Roxy didn't wanna die here. She began to speak words that faded into echoing hisses, like a reptile, and cast a more involved Curse of Transformation, making one of the goons morph into a Mother Bear. The Mother Bear perceived the humans with weapons around her as a threat and began attacking causing chaos and possibly killing a few.

Roxy's eyelids drooped a little.

The Barbarian watch as Orisa and Roxy goes into the warehouse "You don't see anyone else outside ?" he ask Jeffrey ? "We should get closer in case they need help, but not too close"

The front door of the warehouse was easily knocked aside. The redheaded woman who was the leader of the effort to kidnap a noble turned to face "her assailants."

"You've turned my best bowmen into kittens? You've charged past my best swordswomen? I don't think I'll be standing still." The cultist leader said. Her Best Friend, a small, lithe Rogue whispered in her ear.

"You may have disabled everyone in my guard... but I'm gonna kill you." The woman drew a long sword and held it in both hands.

"Thank you so much. I'm so grateful you're here." The Lady Falkenstein said to Miss Orisa.

"She's gonna be dead soon." The cultist leader waited for Miss Orisa to 'come at her,' so she didn't have to dirty her hands more by starting a fight that she wanted to end with murder.
Several men and women with various melee or ranged weaponry came out of the back of the warehouse. It seemed her reserves had heard them. Roxy swallowed yet kept an emotionless smile. The melee people made dashes to get in range and the ranged people unleashed arrows or crossbow bolts towards them. Roxy had to duck behind the crates to avoid being made target practice.

"You're right. Here's to our swift and painless deaths." She said in an obviously humorous way, while sounding somber at the same time.

Roxy didn't wanna die here. She began to speak words that faded into echoing hisses, like a reptile, and cast a more involved Curse of Transformation, making one of the goons morph into a Mother Bear. The Mother Bear perceived the humans with weapons around her as a threat and began attacking causing chaos and possibly killing a few.

Roxy's eyelids drooped a little.

Orisa readied her double bladed sword, switching to her combat stance as she lowered her entire body, grabbing her sword, and twisting her body leftwards, before crouching down. It is an admittedly weird stance for her to take. But she did learn it from the person who gave this sword to her. With that weird mind transfer thing.

It's like she knows what she's doing, exuding confidence and eyeing her target. And just like a spring, Orisa jumped off, using her entire body like some form of leverage, her speed is unusually fast for a woman carrying such a large sword.

"C'mon! We don't have any time to lose!" She screamed to her other comrades.

@razer666L, can you get the response from the woman assailant? I want to see this fight be narrated between you and me.

Orisa readied her double bladed sword, switching to her combat stance as she lowered her entire body, grabbing her sword, and twisting her body leftwards, before crouching down. It is an admittedly weird stance for her to take. But she did learn it from the person who gave this sword to her. With that weird mind transfer thing.

It's like she knows what she's doing, exuding confidence and eyeing her target. And just like a spring, Orisa jumped off, using her entire body like some form of leverage, her speed is unusually fast for a woman carrying such a large sword.

"C'mon! We don't have any time to lose!" She screamed to her other comrades.

@razer666L, can you get the response from the woman assailant? I want to see this fight be narrated between you and me.
1e2a42424ae279323af8f670824973e4.jpg

Adelyn was furious. Everything they had planned for weeks was supposed to go smoothly today. What used to be a simple task of kidnapping a Centralian noble and then hold the girl in captive until "they" arrived had gone down to the gutter! All in large part due to these annoying interlopers. And now there was this Isijamese brat thought she could take her on in a sword fight.

If it's a fight this young upstart wanted, then she shall have it with extreme prejudice!

The Cultist Leader unsheathed her Yuishi jian and made a dash towards her opponent. She thrust her blade at the girl's face.

TB2eqcJe29TBuNjy1zbXXXpepXa_!!3366131825.jpg

Last edited:
Roxy was busy on the ground. Presumably with Mister Franz somewhere? He was there before but battles were so easy to lose people in. Roxy was preparing another spell. She turned the leader of the cultists' reserve forces into a harmless bird, who flew away, scared to death of being trampled by humans. Without their leader they would still attack but had suffered a great blow to their morale and planning. Roxy called up a quick Curse of Polymorph to turn a woman with a barbed chain weapon into a type of snake without any venom in its bite.

"You think just by making us animals we'll give up?" The Second-in-Command of the Cultist Reserves: A lithe rogue who slipped out the back of the warehouse when her Mistress got engaged to fight the newcomer, started speaking in a demonic tongue: The snake morphed into a huge snake capable of crushing Roxy as a fully grown woman.

Roxy used her shape-shifting magic on herself to turn herself into an equally large, sleek black bird of prey. She cawed and picked up the snake, taking it towards the docks, and then throwing it into the water.

The sleek black bird landed and morphed back into Roxanne.

"I took out a few. I believe I heard Miss Orisa calling for us to hurry up." Roxy started to turn around after speaking to Mister Franz... and the rogue woman appeared behind her and kicked her down.

1e2a42424ae279323af8f670824973e4.jpg

Adelyn was furious. Everything they had planned for weeks was supposed to go smoothly today. What used to be a simple task of kidnapping a Centralian noble and then hold the girl in captive until "they" arrived had gone down to the gutter! All in large part due to these annoying interlopers. And now there was this Isijamese brat thought she could take her on in a sword fight.

If it's a fight this young upstart wanted, then she shall have it with extreme prejudice!

The Cultist Leader unsheathed her Yuishi jian and made a dash towards her opponent. She thrust her blade at the girl's face.

TB2eqcJe29TBuNjy1zbXXXpepXa_!!3366131825.jpg

Orisa narrowly evaded the strike, before swinging her sword sideways as a response to the woman's attack. Adelyn ducked down before using the Jian's pommel to strike Orisa in the stomach. It hits true and the Isijamese woman stumbled for a little bit.

Sensing an opportunity, Adelyn moved forward with a thrust once more, but was then thrown back, a sudden kick from the Isijamese woman sending her flying for a moment, before impacting the ground on her back.

Both figures then stood up, measuring each other, before an honest swordfight between them truly began, parries, thrusts, slashes and blocks were abound as the two figures clash, the unusual double bladed sword clashing with the Yuishian Jian.

C'mon! I didn't get all that ancient knowledge just to see all of it go to waste now, do I! Orisa internally thought as she moved her head, narrowly missing a thrust from Adelyn's Jian. And a parry there, and a sidestep there, and un upward slash there. Perfect!

Orisa sudden sidestep shocked Adelyn, as her downward slash hits the ground, she barely managed to evade Orisa's sudden side slash, unfortunately, when Orisa twirled around, gaining momentum for a roundhouse kick, Adelyn didn't have much time to react before the kick landed on her stomach, throwing her sideways into the ground once more.

@razer666L, I'll let you decide how you want to finish the fight, whether Orisa or Adelyn wins is up to you, also, please don't kill both of them.

Roxy was busy on the ground. Presumably with Mister Franz somewhere? He was there before but battles were so easy to lose people in.
"Damn it, where that Birdie Girl at?!" Franz cursed, searching for Roxanne in the chaos as he nimbly leapt and ran on stacks of wooden crates before rapidly let loose three arrows at a trio of thugs emerged from a nearby warehouse. Two struck at the chest, while the other hit in the neck.

Soon after the archer landed on another crate, a wooden barrel was thrown at him and struck his leg, prompted him to loose balance and fell to side before landing unceremoniously on the floor.

"Arrgghh, shit!" Franz swore in pain as he tried to get up. It was fortunate for him that barrel was empty. Else he might get a sprained ankle or broken shin if it was full of any content. Before the archer could stood up, he heard the rapid sound of footsteps approaching him. He turned to the source and saw an armed cultist running towards him with a one-handed axe in his hand.

Franz realized the gap between him and the cultist was already too narrow; he wouldn't have time to stand up and dodge his axe quickly. The archer instead rolled his body towards the cultist, tripping him before he went headlong to the floor. Franz took this opportunity to stood up and drew his arming sword as the cultist rose up to meet his opponent. As both men were sizing each other up, waiting for either one to make the first move, a battlecry was heard.

The archer swiftly turned to the cause and there's another armed cultist with a baselard dagger coming from his side to stab him. Franz deftly dodged the downward stab to the side and sliced the cultist across his stomach.

At the same time, however, that left Franz open for the axe-wielding cultist as he dashed towards him. Before the archer could turn and block his imminent downward cleave, the cultist suddenly had a bloodied blade went through the side of his body. It was Maryam, who arrived almost too late to kill the cultist before he could lay his axe on the archer.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Franz shouted in a mix of disbelief and anger as the Great Desert warrior pulled her arming sword out of the cultist's body. Even though it was such a relief for the archer to see his companion made it in time to help him.

"Lots of armed and crazy men in our way. What else?" She replied casually as she went into her fighting stance with a grim, determined expression.

Franz noticed her steely gaze wasn't directed at beside him. He turned to the origin of Maryam's stare and caught the sight of four more cultists ran towards them screaming bloody murder with arming swords in their hands.

"Shit! And I was about to look for my bow..." Franz cursed as he immediately fell into a combat stance next to the warrior once more.

Orisa narrowly evaded the strike, before swinging her sword sideways as a response to the woman's attack. Adelyn ducked down before using the jian's pommel to strike Orisa in the stomach. It hits true and the Isijamese woman stumbled for a little bit.

Sensing an opportunity, Adelyn moved forward with a thrust once more, but was then thrown back, a sudden kick from the Isijamese woman sending her flying for a moment, before impacting the ground on her back.

Both figures then stood up, measuring each other, before an honest swordfight between them truly began, parries, thrusts, slashes and blocks were abound as the two figures clash, the unusual double bladed sword clashing with the Yuishi jian.

C'mon! I didn't get all that ancient knowledge just to see all of it go to waste now, do I! Orisa internally thought as she moved her head, narrowly missing a thrust from Adelyn's jian. And a parry there, and a sidestep there, and un upward slash there. Perfect!

Orisa sudden sidestep shocked Adelyn, as her downward slash hits the ground, she barely managed to evade Orisa's sudden side slash, unfortunately, when Orisa twirled around, gaining momentum for a roundhouse kick, Adelyn didn't have much time to react before the kick landed on her stomach, throwing her sideways into the ground once more.
Adelyn hissed in pain soon after she landed, her free hand ran over the lower area on her abdomen on the right side. The cultist leader hated to admit it but that brat was stronger than she looked. She might have to adjust her fighting technique and strategy to deal with that vexing intruder.

But before she could stand up and face the girl once more, she caught the warrior jumped into the air and brought her sword down, intending to strike the cultlist leader while she's lying on the ground. Adelyn quickly rolled to the side, narrowly avoiding herself from getting stabbed. Right after the Isijamese girl's sword was embedded into the floor, Adelyn mustered up her strength and lifted both her legs in the air while her hands were on the ground, delivering a double roundhouse kick to the warrior's right shoulder and head.

With the Isijamese girl a little disoriented as she took a few steps backward, which inadvertently gave Adelyn some precious space and time to recover, the cultist leader immediately sprang up from her position on the floor and dashed towards the warrior. Adelyn suddenly stopped three feet away from the Isijamese, before she lifted her foot and delivered a side push kick to the chest which drove the girl back several paces.

However, the cultist leader didn't just stop there. Adelyn promptly ran up to a rectangular wooden crate located beside her and moved a few paces in the direction of the Isijamese. She then lifted both feet up in the air and performing a flying scissor kick, giving the girl little time to react. As she spun in mid air, her legs caught the warrior's neck. Using her weight, Adelyn took her opponent to the floor with another twist before she also landed into the ground.

Last edited:
Franz noticed her steely gaze wasn't directed at beside him. He turned to the origin of Maryam's stare and caught the sight of four more cultists ran towards them screaming bloody murder with arming swords in their hands.

"Shit! And I was about to look for my bow..." Franz cursed as he immediately fell into a combat stance next to the warrior once more.
The Birdie Girl seemed to appear out of nowhere at the sides of Mister Franz and Miss Maryam. She was looking for them rather than even fighting and had run away from the Second-in-Command. Except her form for the moment was a tiny mouse, so she may not have been visible at first, and then suddenly there was the young woman with wings standing ready to fight.

"If anyone is injured I can heal them." She watched the screaming cultists closely. Roxanne drew Mister Khosrow's sword-staff.

"I'm currently being pursued. Just a friendly warning." Roxanne prepared to parry the blade of the first cultist to reach them with the sword-staff. She needed some rest from casting spells to reserve healing energy.

"We may need to make a move soon, my large friend. Get ready." Jeffrey muttered to the barbarian while looking down at the fight unfolding beneath them.

"Actually this may be a good time for me to fetch that crossbow, come to think of it. Be back in a few!"

Adelyn hissed in pain soon after she landed, her free hand ran over the lower area on her abdomen on the right side. The cultist leader hated to admit it but that brat was stronger than she looked. She might have to adjust her fighting technique and strategy to deal with that vexing intruder.

But before she could stand up and face the girl once more, she caught the warrior jumped into the air and brought her sword down, intending to strike the cultlist leader while she's lying on the ground. Adelyn quickly rolled to the side, narrowly avoiding herself from getting stabbed. Right after the Isijamese girl's sword was embedded into the floor, Adelyn mustered up her strength and lifted both her legs in the air while her hands were on the ground, delivering a double roundhouse kick to the warrior's right shoulder and head.

With the Isijamese girl a little disoriented as she took a few steps backward, which inadvertently gave Adelyn some precious space and time to recover, the cultist leader immediately sprang up from her position on the floor and dashed towards the warrior. Adelyn suddenly stopped three feet away from the Isijamese, before she lifted her foot and delivered a side push kick to the chest which drove the girl back several paces.

However, the cultist leader didn't just stop there. Adelyn promptly ran up to a rectangular wooden crate located beside her and moved a few paces in the direction of the Isijamese. She then lifted both feet up in the air and performing a flying scissor kick, giving the girl little time to react. As she spun in mid air, her legs caught the warrior's neck. Using her weight, Adelyn took her opponent to the floor with another twist before she also landed into the ground.

Fuck Orisa thought as she sprawled out in the ground, the sudden spin and the impact on the ground gave her some rolling pains across her back. Luckily enough, her head was relatively untouched, although she's not sure if that would be the case if she would get her chance with her once more. She just opened her eyes when suddenly, she saw a boot about to land on her face, she rolled as fast as she can, grabbing her sword as she returned back towards her combat stance. "Damn good fighter." Orisa muttered to herself, before she then circled around the woman once more.

This will not be an easy fight, she's sure of it, but perhaps there is a way to win this, like maybe a sweep in the leg? No, pretty sure Adelyn could predict that attack from a mile away. A flurry of swings? That'd just lead her back to square one. So what to do... perhaps, create an opening?

She smiled at that thought, before she proceeded to do something Adelyn predicted, she charged, she charged rather predictably, her face solely focused on her. It would've been an easy counter for Adelyn, yet, when she prepared for a sidestep. The Isijamese woman changed tactics, and proceeded to just lower her stance once more.

So low in fact, that she's practically sliding forward towards her, throwing away her sword. She grabbed Adelyn by the legs, her momentum bringing Adelyn lurching head-first into the ground. The female adventurer's head then finds her way between Orisa's legs, and everything starts to fall into place. She turned her body around, and felt very satisfied in what she's seeing.

Orisa fortunately got Adelyn on a rather unusual lock, both her legs holding gripping her head, while her hands grabbed the woman's legs, putting her in place. "Now, i'm going to only ask this nicely, because what you've gotten yourself into is getting locked in a typical Isijamese wrestling technique. Please release lady Falkenstein and you can go away unharmed."

The lack of response from Adelyn prompted Orisa to pull her leg and tighten her thigh muscles, bringing unwanted pressure towards her head and straining her legs into impractical angles, "c'mon, you don't have to go home with a broken leg and sore head. Just let her go."

The Barbarian grumbles, moving his eyes out of Orisa and Adelyn to survey their surrounding. This was two easy he thought, there should have been more people if this organisation was so feared, or did he misunderstood ? Narrowing his eyes, he notice a slot opening into a wooden door in the back of room. "Crom !" he growls, throwing his axe as hard as he could toward it, not concerned anymore if ores and the others would notice that he followed them. he had no hope that his throw would land right into the slot, of course, but he hoped that whoever was behind would be taken aback for at least a second or two, giving time for…
"Jeffrey !" he yells as he let his axe goes, hoping he would understand .

The Barbarian grumbles, moving his eyes out of Orisa and Adelyn to survey their surrounding.
The Second-in-Command of this band of cultists had stopped chasing Roxanne for the moment. She had turned invisible and was sneaking around the battlefield to find a target that she supposed would be more of a challenge. Mages who pulled parlor tricks and made birds come out of their sleeves were not going to be fun. So when The Barbarian looked elsewhere the rogue woman sneaked up behind him and without making a sound stabbed at his back with a long dagger. She had a small metal fan that she kept in her other hand, fanning it as if doing so would cause something, tho did not make clear what she planned until he struck at her where she would flick her wrist and the fan opened into a sectioned metal shield. Blocking fists, kicks or melee weapons.

"I knew I heard somebody yelling over here. Is Jeffrey the name of your lover?" The rogue taunted.

Last edited:
Orisa fortunately got Adelyn on a rather unusual lock, both her legs holding and gripping her head, while her hands grabbed the woman's legs, putting her in place. "Now, i'm going to only ask this nicely, because what you've gotten yourself into is getting locked in a typical Isijamese wrestling technique. Please release lady Falkenstein and you can go away unharmed."

The lack of response from Adelyn prompted Orisa to pull her leg and tighten her thigh muscles, bringing unwanted pressure towards her head and straining her legs into impractical angles, "C'mon, you don't have to go home with a broken leg and sore head. Just let her go."
"F-F-F-" Adelyn's voice became constrained due the Isijamese girl not only gripping her head in a leglock, but also her neck. Pain also shot up from her thigh as that intruder was pulling her leg once more. Nevertheless, she managed to scream it loud in defiance to the warrior's naive request.

"FUCK YOU, BITCH!!!"

Due to the sweat accumulating around her neck due to the intense fight earlier, the cultist leader was able to turn her head slightly before biting harshly on the Isijamese's calf, drawing a bit of blood out. This prompted the warrior yelled in pain before she impulsively released her leglock on Adelyn.

"I knew I heard somebody yelling over here. Is Jeffrey the name of your lover?" The rogue taunted.
Soon after the cultist rogue stabbed the Barbarian from the back and taking some time taunting Jeffrey, Kurt - the large black wolf and Franz' companion - leapt from behind the crates next to her and tackled her to the ground before grabbing her dagger-wielding hand with his powerful jaws.

Even though the cultist had a leather bracer protecting her arm from being punctured by the wolf's teeth, Kurt held her arm tight in his mouth. She felt immense pain from the pressure applied on her wrist from the sharp teeth through the arm-guard, which made her inadvertently let go of the dagger.

Last edited:
"F-F-F-" Adelyn's voice became constrained due the Isijamese girl not only gripping her head in a leglock, but also her neck. Pain also shot up from her thigh as that intruder was pulling her leg once more. Nevertheless, she managed to scream it loud in defiance to the warrior's naive request.

"FUCK YOU, BITCH!!!"

Due to the sweat accumulating around her neck due to the intense fight earlier, the cultist leader was able to turn her head slightly before biting harshly on the Isijamese's calf, drawing a bit of blood out. This prompted the warrior yelled in pain before she impulsively released her leglock on Adelyn.

Orisa broke off from the fight, resting a little bit from the sudden pain due to the bite. Thankfully, it isn't bleeding, some good news for once. She slowly got up and much to her fortunate luck, both Adelyn and Orisa are rather tired from the fight. Some good news for once at least, the woman's pose seems to be a bit swayed due to the lack of strength, like some drunkard trying to fight someone.

To be honest she's not in a better position either. So she has to end this quick.

Approaching the woman, Adelyn threw out some weak and wide punches, with Orisa dodging easily, and herself trying some wide kicks to which Adelyn grabbed one of her legs, before putting both woman into the ground again. There was some wrestling, with both Adelyn and Orisa's now sweaty bodies not making good places to grapple, and with most of the men in the room now looking at the unintentionally interesting (for them) imagery set before them.

It was at this point that Orisa unleashed her plan, a single strike in the neck. Seemingly forgettable in the grand scheme of things, but this single strike firmly knocking Adelyn out for good, she never was the person to kill anyone for no reason, and Adelyn seems reasonable enough to not kill. Pushing her knocked out body to the side. The Isijamese girl then stood up towards the rest of the fighting adventurers, proclaiming that the fight's over, and she doesn't want to knock the rest of them out.

Roxy was busy running around the battlefield as a tiny mouse. The thing about being a mage-type who specialized in body alteration was that you could experience a different perspective. Being a mouse gave her both a new perspective and a way to sneak undetected. She came upon quite a scene:

The rogue was lying on the ground struggling with Franz, the wolf, who was biting her arm. The shape shifter mage first turned her metal fan/shield contraption into a large weasel. And the weasel was shocked by being restrained, struggling and thrashing, causing the rogue woman to lose her shield. The rogue woman seemed too slight of build despite her lean muscles to win the fight.

The Isijamese girl then stood up towards the rest of the fighting adventurers, proclaiming that the fight's over, and she doesn't want to knock the rest of them out.
Fanaka deftly dodged the sword swung down on him before hitting the cultist's head, knocking him down cold. The shaman quickly turned left and cast out an arcane heavy energy bolt from his hand that hit another cultist in the chest, throwing him back until he crashed into a pile of crates.

"Alright, that's enough!"

The voice of Orisa yelling in the midst of the bloody fighting prompted Fanaka to turn to the source. He found her stood haggardly yet with utmost confidence and determination on her face, while the leader of the cult was lying on the ground, possibly unconscious due to the lack blood flowing from her body. It was obvious that Orisa had just won a rather tough fight with the cultist leader. At the same time, every cultist in the area seemed to forget about their enemies and instead were turned their attention to the Isijamese girl, who stood victorious over their leader.

"Your leader is knocked out and lost!" Orisa yelled again. "Stop fighting now and give yourselves up! There's no need for further blood-"

"MASTER ADELYN IS DOWN!"

"SAVE OUR LEADER!"

"KILL THAT BITCH!"

In an instant, nearly all cultists in the vicinity became really mad at Orisa, more than a dozen turned their murderous intention on her instead and charged towards the girl.

"Shit!" Realizing Orisa was in grave danger and greatly outnumbered, Fanaka hastily gathered magical energy into his hand, charging up for an overpowered Wind Blast spell to knock the charging cultists away from her.

But before the Isijamese shaman could cast his spell, multiple arrows were embedded into the cultists back and neck, killing them before they hit the ground. Fanaka turned around to find the person responsible for the brief rain of arrows and found multiple individuals instead. Standing on the roofs of two warehouses were Baron Falkenstein's bodyguards, the elite Drachenburg Archers.

7257e96c4564d2a0ff1f68588320a39333b7c8b7_hq.jpg

Wait, if Falkenstein's bodyguards were here, then that meant...

"FANAKA!"

A female voice loudly called his name from above. He turned his gaze to the source and found his other companion, Andrea, jumped down from the roof and landed on a stack of crates before hopping down to the ground.

7f4dc06849685c68b18fb5717e1a5c7e--dnd-characters-ideas-fantasy-characters.jpg

"Sorry, we're late!" Andrea huffed after she got herself next to him before panting. She looked pretty worn out, as though she ran all the way to here from the inn where the Falkensteins were staying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom