What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fate/ Grand Order Thread

Okay, so summer event happened, and I rolled 3 new servants.

Helena Blavatsky Archer, Nitocris Assassin (BROWN!!) and finally, standard Mordred.

Nitocris Assassin is fully leveled up, while I'm still busy grinding for Mordred. Any suggestions on what to do next? I'm most likely pairing her with d'eon (my other major saber) to form a powerful saber duo.

Hmm, focus on levelling Mordred, Summer Helena isn't really that good from what I hear. If you still have some golden apples, save it. Nerofest is coming next week or early september.

If you're interested and still have plenty sq, Merlin/Artoria (Seiba and Chichiue) banner is coming Mid September. Otherwise just save your sq. IIRC there's also pick one free sr servant for this event (normal SR and Storylock only).

heh, found this image on some random deviantart page. Thought I'd share it.
new_servant__kuntilanak_by_rikiyaakai_dbkfoqg-fullview.jpg

I wonder what would her skills be 🤔

Sometimes I wish there's more servant from South East Asia myth, instead more from Europe or East Asia. But, given the current lostbelt pattern rn, probably not anytime soon.

Finished farming in JP yesterday, that was a relatively stress-free event for me (but then again I rolled up way too many event CE, so there's that), the bonus qp given at them free quest was nice too, I'm starting the event with about 45k qp and ended up with 250k qp. I still need to spend them fever tickets, but the best node isn't up today.

I'm not really motivated doing the UMUfest rn, tried to roll fp gacha, ended up with prisma event CE and NP2 Angra. I'm probably gonna have to throw next month tickets for this banner, I'm not really to keen on throwing my saved up sq rn. Urgh, farming this event gonna be slow for me.
Here's the guide for UMUfest:
Kscopedia

excel sheet version:
Nerofest NA 2019 Guide

Back
Top Bottom