What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ever Increasing And Well Deserved Social Isolation of Right Wingers

Why is it that you guys, who say that you're so tolerant, display such unbridled hate to people that disagree with you? That doesn't feel very liberal or progressive to me.
To be fair, I wouldn't wanna date somebody who didn't share my views on things, I don't see why that isn't a reasonable position to have, why should you date someone radically different to yourself? It wouldn't work for me.

To be fair, I wouldn't wanna date somebody who didn't share my views on things, I don't see why that isn't a reasonable position to have, why should you date someone radically different to yourself? It wouldn't work for me.

Oh sure.

But harassing right wingers is, uh, wrong still.

Just a petty quibble over whether Mexicans should be in concentration camps.

"concentration camps"
d712e2d4-8932-4762-a69a-a855c6232dd9-large16x9_DeOoGdLX4AAxuhk.jpg

Oh, right, when Obama does it it's ok.

Why is it that you guys, who say that you're so tolerant, display such unbridled hate to people that disagree with you? That doesn't feel very liberal or progressive to me.

Kek, I forgot the part of the progressive ideology where I had to put out for someone who calls me a monster.

Oh, right, when Obama does it it's ok.

Thanks for admitting they're concentration camps, morally repugnant, and that Obama is also complicit.

Glad we're reaching some common ground here.

Kek, I forgot the part of the progressive ideology where I had to put out for someone who calls me a monster.

Put out? No.

Not harass? Yes.

Thanks for admitting they're concentration camps, morally repugnant, and that Obama is also complicit.

Glad we're reaching some common ground here.

They aren't concentration camps.

They are processing camps. They are held there while being processed by the courts. That's it, that's all they fucking are.

Protesting a government official is illegal? Sounds pretty terrifying down there in America.

On their dating apps? Really?

Wow, good thing the fucking republicans are doing it to hurt illegal immigrants as a deterrent explicitly rather than "proteeect the childreeen".

Actually get a high horse before trying to get on it

I can have opinions on more than one thing at a time

The 100% child separation policy is wrong, yes.

The holding facilities are not concentration camps.

These are not mutually exclusive ideas.

That conjures some very odd images

I'd rather drink bleach.

Oh, I thought you were talking about the restaurant and real life stuff, not people talking shit on a dating app.

People get worse daily cause they don't want a dick pic, lets be real here

The first is actually illegal. So, ya know.

They are.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/concentration-camp
Persons are placed in such camps often on the basis of identification with a particular ethnic or political group rather than as individuals

Still wrong

So like ICE is doing

Jesus fucking christ you're stupid.

Re-read you dense nitwit.

"On the basis of" means that is the sole reason they are put into the camps.

If ICE was doing that, they'd be rounding up all hispanics, not just those crossing into the USA illegally.

People involved in the mass incarceration of children should be harassed constantly

Go fuck yourself

Back
Top Bottom