What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Crimes of GHW Bush

You are not even adressing my point.

You said. If someone does not think X is a monster, they agree with X

I pointed out, that Subjective character opinion does not necessarily infer A persons beliefs or stance on actual issues, especially when there are very specific ways to disagree (Like me, and not liking to label people certain ways seeing it as counter productive)

You interpreted it as me telling you, that you can't call someone What you call them

Now I may disagree with how you might label people, but that's not my point, and I won't engage you further unless you address my point.

Unless the distinction used favour her argument don't expect Rodyle to acknowledge it.

For a bit of dark humor, CNN has a story up about how Arnold and GHW accidentally broke Barbara's leg in a sledding accident (crashed into her), but back then the official story from the whitehouse was that she had done it by crashing into a tree on her own sled.

Your point is empty, inane, and doesn't acknowledge the specifics of the situation. What addressing does it require? What are you even attempting to prove here?
Could you please explain how @Celene 's points are "empty" and "inane"?

Could you please explain how @Celene 's points are "empty" and "inane"?
I mean it's funny, Rodyle brought something up, I directly disagreed with the notion, they tried to argue a point I wasn't trying to make and then act like I was the one bringing up worthless or inane points. I find the whole roundabout thing quite funny, so I gave up. I'd suggest you do the same thing.

I mean it's funny, Rodyle brought something up, I directly disagreed with the notion, they tried to argue a point I wasn't trying to make and then act like I was the one bringing up worthless or inane points. I find the whole roundabout thing quite funny, so I gave up. I'd suggest you do the same thing.
Reality:
I answered your question and you pretended I didn't.

I answered your question and you pretended I didn't.
:ROFLMAO:
You literally responded to my personal opinion which was only being used as supporting evidence for my actual point as if that was the point. when it was only to illuminate the logical holes in the actual thing I was disagreeing with.

I find it quite funny at this point that you don't seem to understand what was written it's quite funny. Like someone missing a point because they can't quite grasp it for some unknown reason, it's more funny then annoying.

You're still trying to debate my example as if it was an argument and not an example of terminology.

I honestly suggest you maybe go back and read my posts? You're embarrassing yourself to anyone with proper reading comprehension.

Nah. You just shoved your ass in and got self righteous in defense of a crypto, and continue to believe you are superior for it.

It's a really boring way to shitpost tbh.

Nah. You just shoved your ass in and got self righteous in defense of a crypto, and continue to believe you are superior for it.

It's a really boring way to shitpost tbh.
I don't even know him much XD the fact that you think I am defending him and not pointing out illogical assumptions is quite funny.

Regardless, unless you respond to my actual point, which is sitting there quite lovely waiting for a response, I'll just dip out and leave again.

I don't even know him much
Yes I am aware you don't. That's why I said you jumping in was stupid and completely dismissed the specifics of the situation.

And thus we loop back around to, "I answered you, you just pretended I didn't." Which is the thing that anyone with eyes and interest in honesty can see.

Yes I am aware you don't. That's why I said you jumping in was stupid and completely dismissed the specifics of the situation.
Oh so you read my mind, knew I didn't know much about him, yet still suggested I was defending him XD and it's hilarious because I wasn't defending him, my post was not about him, the fact that you think my knowledge of him matters in any way to the general point I was making just shows how weirdly you've interpreted this.

You know you could always just edit your posts. It'd be mildly more effective than just saying you posted something besides what you did.

Back in 1995, after Oklahoma City, HW resigned from his life time membership of the NRA:

To attack Secret Service agents or [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives] people or any government law enforcement people as 'wearing Nazi bucket helmets and black storm trooper uniforms' wanting to 'attack law abiding citizens' is a vicious slander on good people."
I am a gun owner and an avid hunter. Over the years I have agreed with most of N.R.A.'s objectives, particularly your educational and training efforts, and your fundamental stance in favor of owning guns. However, your broadside against Federal agents deeply offends my own sense of decency and honor; and it offends my concept of service to country. It indirectly slanders a wide array of government law enforcement officials, who are out there, day and night, laying their lives on the line for all of us. You have not repudiated Mr. LaPierre's unwarranted attack. Therefore, I resign as a Life Member of N.R.A., said resignation to be effective upon your receipt of this letter. Please remove my name from your membership list. Sincerely, George Bush"

Also, the reason that he wen't with 'trickle down' is pure and simple politics. Reagan -or, his cult- quickly turned it into a party platform and the GOP is known to be lockstep or else.

Back in 1995, after Oklahoma City, HW resigned from his life time membership of the NRA:

Also, the reason that he wen't with 'trickle down' is pure and simple politics. Reagan -or, his cult- quickly turned it into a party platform and the GOP is known to be lockstep or else.
Amusingly it looks like the NRA violated election laws to help Trump, oddly enough they did so after taking Russian money.

Amusingly it looks like the NRA violated election laws to help Trump, oddly enough they did so after taking Russian money.
Yeah, I would love to see much of the NRA leadership to be dragged out in cuffs, with some of them sent to jail under (at least) sedition... but as long as the GOP has semblance of power and America worships Freedom of Speech, that'll never happen.

Back
Top Bottom