What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Carbonite Cafe V2 PROJECT

Update:
coffeeshop-V2-BG-chars-all-07.jpg

• Added colors to the three girls on table A, @Jakarta . @TheHappyVampire , @Baron Steakpuncher .
  • Added colors to @Aaron Fox and @Rufus Shinra on Table B.
  • @Aaron Fox , I forgot the colors for your character and FiC still doesn't have a search function to allow me to search a thread for member posts in a thread. I don't know if you posted it here or in the V1 thread. After googling around, that's... not MewTwo, so I'm lost. Could you send me it again please?

@bluepencil here you go:
file
patreon_dragonmewtwo_sfw_by_misterartmaster101-dbc885o.png
EDIT: for some odd reason doing it from the stash of Deviantart is causing ALL SORTS of troubles. Thank god that I keep backups on my flash and hard drives...

Last edited:
Update:
coffeeshop-V2-BG-chars-all-01.jpg

Happy New Year, you reprobates. :whistle:

While the plan to get this all colored and done before Jan 1 fell through, have at least the clean line art.

Is it Zhukov? It's probably not Zhukov...

(self-banned)
I'm thinking Commander Susan Ivanova from B5

Oh how many post do you need to be in the picture?
if it matters I like a simple Hal 9000 panel on a wall or an PC with a Hal 9000 tower I guess with this shade of blue

Last edited:
@bluepencil here you go:
file
View attachment 1047
EDIT: for some odd reason doing it from the stash of Deviantart is causing ALL SORTS of troubles. Thank god that I keep backups on my flash and hard drives...
Ooh. So those were spines, not whiskers.

I'm thinking Commander Susan Ivanova from B5

Oh how many post do you need to be in the picture?
if it matters I like a simple Hal 9000 panel on a wall or an PC with a Hal 9000 tower I guess with this shade of blue
At this point, naked bribery. :p

But a HAL 9000 panel or brick on the empty shelves is doable.

Update:
coffeeshop-V2-BG-chars-all-07.jpg

• Added colors to the three girls on table A, @Jakarta . @TheHappyVampire , @Baron Steakpuncher .
  • Added colors to @Aaron Fox and @Rufus Shinra on Table B.
  • @Aaron Fox , I forgot the colors for your character and FiC still doesn't have a search function to allow me to search a thread for member posts in a thread. I don't know if you posted it here or in the V1 thread. After googling around, that's... not MewTwo, so I'm lost. Could you send me it again please?
Once you get a final version of that duckie, would it be possible to post it separately, it'd make a great avatar? Thanks!

Same question as Rufus regarding my own representation.

I'd love to use it elsewhere.:D

Same question as Rufus regarding my own representation.

I'd love to use it elsewhere.:D
Once you get a final version of that duckie, would it be possible to post it separately, it'd make a great avatar? Thanks!
Blue is essentially the on staff FiC Artist.

So yes, separate profile pictures are doable free of charge.

Update:
coffeeshop-V2-BG-chars-all-08.jpg

WRT avatars:
Sure, no problem. Some of these are easier to convert than others though. To keep the filesize down (because the working image is a on a dropbox folder that automatically backs up to the cloud) the characters for coloring are all actually combined as one lineart layer.

Just let me know.

Last edited:
I just want to conferm that @Rabe can get a wall terminal somwhere. It shouldn't be too hard to squeeze in.

@bluepencil Zeno's been banned, move him to the temp ban terrarium where he'll fight Sacrobite for my amusement.

Have Zeno be on Sarc's head stabbing at him. That or position Sarc differently to be going for an upsized Zeno's neck.

Update:
coffeeshop-V2-BG-chars-all-09.jpg

• added @CrimsonVizier . Now it's only @beast_regards annoyingly complex avatar left... (shakes fist)
  • Also @Rabe somewhere, haven't decided yet where looks best
  • or at least that's what it should have been~

@bluepencil Zeno's been banned, move him to the temp ban terrarium where he'll fight Sacrobite for my amusement.
Blargh.

Oh wait, @ThatZenoGuy. Not @IndyFront with his Xenomorph avatar. I get confused.

Yeah this is fine, but then this opens up a place on the shelf again. Call dibs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom