What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Carbonite Cafe V2 PROJECT

It looks really good! I like it. Will it end up being colored? That sounds like it'd be awesome.

Also, I just realized. I don't have my sideburns and moustache! My holy face mask is stil incomplete-
You have a mustache? I thought that was JPEG artifacting. :p

Seriously though, profile pic too small. I can't see shite, cap'n.

Update:

coffeeshop-V2-BG-chars-all-02.jpg

• Precolor version.
  • Last chance to suggest to me small doodads and shite to put on the shelves as references.

might wanna remove rodyle as she's banned

Not to sound annoying, but can I be in the picture please?

Hurry up or I'll banish you to the Freak Zone!

might wanna remove rodyle as she's banned
Uggh. Okay.

The only thing I demand that whatever avatar replaces @Rodyle be a cute girl! :whistle:

Oh remove her to the ban terrarium.

Which one was Rodyle anyway?
It's the tempban terrarium though. :p

Rodyle's the girl on the left on those three on the middle table.

Not to sound annoying, but can I be in the picture please?

Hurry up or I'll banish you to the Freak Zone!
Therefore, you go on the shelf, Mister Bogus.

Update:
coffeeshop-V2-BG-chars-all-02a.jpg

Rodyle has been purged like Comrade Stalin removing inconvenient political opponents. :p

Regardless of whoever is sent to replace her, I will be starting with the coloring of this scene because B-pen needs his monies sooner rather than later.

@Mondor, I can't insert you into the image until I learn whatever the hell is that thing you're using as your avatar.

@Jakarta you may join us in the cafe.

YESH!

Here's the reference image.
e62.png

And Red Blood Cell san.
d9df6fcdbc94870209882f51debfd7af.jpg
Just a small warning, the duck is @Rufus Shinra, not… something else, don't let him fool you.
And it looks like a great job @bluepencil, and you'll see that you'll finish it before the year end. (If you have just a tiny space to squeeze a small cat somewhere, I say nothing of course…)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom