What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Carbonite Cafe V2 PROJECT

Hmmmmm....

LCDR Sugardaddy

hmmm...

also just a bad point my husband is 40 almost 41 I am 24.

Age is just a number after 35.

anywho If you want a Image I guess I can find that Mage inquisitor thing from SB as its a much better representation of me. all 3 represent a aspect of me.

th

on the left: The gayest thing walking on 2 legs.

In the middle: Incredibly political person that can and will be a raging twat about it.

On the right: the Biggest bitch on the planet and well aware of it.

all thats missing are my prosthetic legs and more than is needed cosmetic surgery.

Prison is just a ro-

You win this round!

Except that hot piece of Tevinter ass is actually likeable ;D
I kid, I kid.
1. yeah i have had couple people try that on me so I specify after 35.

2. oh i am aware I put that biggest bitch in the world and aware of it there for a reason.

1. yeah i have had couple people try that on me so I specify after 35.

2. oh i am aware I put that biggest bitch in the world and aware of it there for a reason.
Considering where that phrase came from, it's probably just best not to use it unironically regardless of if you put on additions on it, as well... The Internet. People tend to not read things fully a lot.

:unsure:
But bitches spit fire, she turns men into ice because they were rude at a party :v

Considering where that phrase came from, it's probably just best not to use it unironically regardless of if you put on additions on it, as well... The Internet. People tend to not read things fully a lot.

:unsure:
But bitches spit fire, she turns men into ice because they were rude at a party :v
You can also ask her to kill said rude party guest.

You could probably make it 25, that's the last age restriction i can think of.

I specify 35 as I have a thing for Daddy's(If that wasn't obvious enough) and while you can be in your 20's and have the "daddy" look its not common. So I specify after 35 because after that if you aren't trying to look feminine or just aren't naturally so. you become a daddy in my eyes anywho.

No he ain't. My father is nearly 48, boyo.

I dated a guy for a few weeks who was in his 70's sweet guy. a little odd but still.

i have dated people twice my fathers age before.

Hate to tell you.... but that's only a few years older than me.

@Horton might be right.
I made sure to check your age on profile before posting anyway.

Still not old enough to be my father. You're ALMOST old enough.:D

I dated a guy for a few weeks who was in his 70's sweet guy. a little odd but still.

i have dated people twice my fathers age before.
What does you dating old men have to do with Stormy's age?:confused:

I made sure to check your age on profile before posting anyway.

Still not old enough to be my father. You're ALMOST old enough.:D

What does you dating old men have to do with Stormy's age?:confused:

TBH I have no fucking clue I forgot why I made that comment.

All right I'm back. My fever and hyperacidity broke just yesterday. :confused: All in all (mobility issues aside) I'd rather have a broken leg and be allowed to have all sorts of deliciousness instead of eating nothing but porridge and biscuits for a week.

Update:
coffeeshop-V2-BG-chars-07.jpg

• moved @ThatZenoGuy to the shelves of the left so that it looks like he and Celene are interacting
  • flipped @Celene's character to face left
    • *undecided who should be trying to get her attention between @ThatZenoGuy or @IndyFront. They're both xeno critters trying to talk to snek lady.
  • added @beast_regards 's character

Who else am I forgetting?

Red spots available for use by small objects or characters.

I need to get back to work, but becouse I like cats put chokly? However you spell his account name in there interacting with Kitten somehow

They gonna have to be chibis, toys, or objects. There's just no more room for any fullsize humans.

Back
Top Bottom