What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Carbonite Cafe V2 PROJECT

Installed the dropbox application. I hope it helps.
Dropbox says waiting for email verification though. But +500MB would really help, thank you.

How do I do that though? It sent me a mail that says box is empty, but nothing asking for verification
Maybe check your spam folder? Usually there's a verification email when you sign up for things.

coffeeshop-V2-BG-lines2.png

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been terribly busy helping my little bro move out to his first job.

I got rained on and now I'm sick. Blergh.

Anyway, testing out V2 with significantly more opaque texturing.

I managed to get dropbox to resent the activation mail, so now it is OK and hopefully you get the bonus you wanted.
Yes it did, thank you. Now it's 4.03 of 4.75 GB used. Should be enough for a while.

Small update:
coffeeshop-V2-BG-lines3.png

Feeling a bit better. Brain still somewhat woozy, but at least the coughing's gone.

Chilly unsteady fingers is the reason why writestuff was easier to accomplish than artstuff.

Feeling a bit better. Brain still somewhat woozy, but at least the coughing's gone.
I suggest cod liver oil.
(and here go any chance I had to be on the drawing…)

Wrap the fingers around a mug of tea?
Tea is getting cold.
Drink tea.
Replace tea.
Now I gotta pee.

:p

... yeah, this is certainly not the Literature Club. Let us not have any more poems.

Last edited:
BG image
Update:
coffeeshop-V2-BG-lines4.png

Sorry it took so long. Been terribly busy with things.

Background is mostly done, now to check again who gets to be part of the initial V2 character run.

Gesturing animatedly, slightly flushed, spilling the tea on the table in front of me. Perhaps standing up with one hand on the table and another in the air?
As a pale, curly blonde haired androgynous wearing M. Bison's hat. The less clothing the better!

Will dropbox Bluepencil later today.

This guy, being a creeper in a dark corner or doorway or something:

1541468180650.png

Back
Top Bottom