What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Carbonite Cafe V2 PROJECT

Check the opposite corner.

This coffee shop/cafe/waffle house/dispensery/speak easy/bar/ramen shop has nightly Kaiju fights.

A mini one on the shelf is what I wanted ( and Celene I guess ), because its deeply amusing if the two are interacting or near each other.

A mini one on the shelf is what I wanted ( and Celene I guess ), because its deeply amusing if the two are interacting or near each other.
Whatever floats your proverbial boat.

So uh...Is he gonna be on the shelf near Celene? Or??
I'll fix things, don't worry. Until it's been finalized it's fine to rework any and all characters.

But dealing with some IRL crisis right now, please don't expect updates in the next couple of days.

I'll fix things, don't worry. Until it's been finalized it's fine to rework any and all characters.

But dealing with some IRL crisis right now, please don't expect updates in the next couple of days.

Real life comes first, man. You go do your thing however long it takes.

+2 likes if zeno is trying to pounce on Celene.

+2 likes if zeno is trying to pounce on Celene.
Let's keep this PG-13 guys, we're already teetering on two separate harem anime and I'm not wearing anything under that apron...

Let's keep this PG-13 guys, we're already teetering on two separate harem anime and I'm not wearing anything under that apron...

Zeno and Celene aren't even characters from the same verse, they aren't in a relationship. I just thought it'd be funny that a tiny Zeno is trying to pounce on the snek.

Zeno and Celene aren't even characters from the same verse, they aren't in a relationship. I just thought it'd be funny that a tiny Zeno is trying to pounce on the snek.
Forbidden love....

B-b-but that's lewd Zeno kun!

Jokes on you.

Zeno doesn't have genitals!
Neither does Ken, but that doesn't stop him from fucking barbie so hard she shows up to surgery dressed as a firefighter.

Huh. I thought that was just neck shadow. My bad.
Nope, it's a LOT of beard. You may notice it from my sideburns as well.

Could we have Naruko at the counter eating ramen?

Just my first instincts.
Looks like someone's out for that...

4c3.png

Um uh why was a I pinged can I get an explanation of why I was pinged?

Because no party is good without you.

Well obviously My friends facetime me when i am not there because its such a drag.

I am a walking party and all the terrible things that come with it.

No but seriously what is this and why was a I pinged?

Back
Top Bottom