What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Carbonite Cafe V2 PROJECT

Watch your mouth, sailor, or I'll surrender so hard you'll have to pay me a pension.
I choked on my morning coffee reading this, that was just fucking hilarious Rufus. Bravo. *claps*

I am German though so watch your tough duck.

I choked on my morning coffee reading this, that was just fucking hilarious Rufus. Bravo. *claps*

I am German though so watch your tough duck.
I know four German expressions:

Ich kapitulieren, when I meet a German in France.
Guten Tag, when I meet one in the POW camp.
Kartofel, bitte, when I meet one in the prisoner's mess.
Auf Wiedersen, when we both meet the US/Russian troops.

Don't need any more.

@Horton @Alias @Widowmaker @Celene @IndyFront @Sarcobite @Realmfighter @Rodyle @Vyor @TheHappyVampire @JUSTSOMEALIN @Aaron Fox @The Dark God @ScreenXSurfer @Mark Poe @Heresy @Ravan

You'll all Grandfathered in from v1, please describe yourself and your postion within the cafe like so.

Example/my entry: I'd like to be depicted as Rogal Dorn from 40k, but in a white dress shirt and black tie with a yellow apron.
Sprawling out on a couch.

1541800819734.png
tumblr_owyml0Jx2y1v3lufxo1_1280.jpg

1541800991482.png

Dressed in a black shirt and denim shorts. Also maybe with two sandals kicked off near her feet.

I would like to be displayed as an unfortunate victim of a mugging after @V4Guss 's avatar mugged my commissar for his uniform.
Any spare chair is ok
Sending bribe money after I sell my seventh son into slavery.

Sorry, it took a long time just for this quick update.

coffeeshop-V2-BG-chars-01.jpg

There is a slight issue with what Alias asked for earlier with the avatar moved to the center of the couch, now it looks like Widowmaker might be playing a little footsie. Though it does add a little bit more interactivity inside the image.

Also it frees up seats at the bar for other characters, a good advantage.

Last edited:
Update:
coffeeshop-V2-BG-chars-02.jpg

Okay, @Rodyle , @TheHappyVampire , @Baron Steakpuncher , you have been largely ported over from V1 on the strength of "Because I like drawing cute girls". If you want a change in avatars, this is your last chance before things get too deep into revision.

As long as they're cute girls. :p

Update:
coffeeshop-V2-BG-chars-02.jpg

Okay, @Rodyle , @TheHappyVampire , @Baron Steakpuncher , you have been largely ported over from V1 on the strength of "Because I like drawing cute girls". If you want a change in avatars, this is your last chance before things get too deep into revision.

As long as they're cute girls. :p
Heh, if you want a cute girl, why not a French Maid with pretty canards, since that's how the meme started back on SB years ago? :p

Last edited:
Gesturing animatedly, slightly flushed, spilling the tea on the table in front of me. Perhaps standing up with one hand on the table and another in the air?
As a pale, curly blonde haired androgynous wearing M. Bison's hat. The less clothing the better!

Will dropbox Bluepencil later today.
Just put my cock anywhere you can find space for it, also if possible have one of the other characters gently stroking it...

(yes, this is fully designed to be taken out of context years down the line, feel free to do so when the time comes)

Ok So both Surfer and Poe have answered their requests and havan't been drawn in yet.

Last call for @Realmfighter @Vyor @JUSTSOMEALIN @The Dark God and @Ravan

@bluepencil If Vyor doesn't respond by the time you're done with Surfer and Poe just skip him. He hasn't been on in a month, if the others haven't responded just port them over as is.

Back
Top Bottom