What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Politics The Brexit thread (or All -not- quiet on the western front)

New Zealand seems smart.
Not that I pay attention to the politics of the land I'm currently living in.

Don't even think about insinuating that your political system is superior to the Australian one.

That is an insult to Australia and will be answered with war.

Don't even think about insinuating that your political system is superior to the Australian one.

That is an insult to Australia and will be answered with war.
Eh, all you need to do to beat Australia is import a few birds

Yeah, but it's so insignificant and far away of anything, that people regularly leave it off of maps ...

;)
All the Rich are building bunkers here. If nuclear war happens not only will we survive due to everyone forgetting about this island but it would also be the shining bastion of capitalism in the new barbaric era.

All the Rich are building bunkers here. If nuclear war happens not only will we survive due to everyone forgetting about this island but it would also be the shining bastion of capitalism in the new barbaric era.
No. When the Day comes, all Comrades will just unleash nuclear fury there and spare every other country, thus bringing automated space gay communism in a single move.

Awww. That's adorable. 🤗

MON PAYS EST UN DAMMIT MENACE! Nous perdons une guerre contre certains poulets géants et soudain nous sommes un stock international risible! NOUS BATONS LE BRITANNIQUE À SON PROPRE JEU! Nous leur avons montré, et le Japon, et les Yankees tout droit! MAIS NON! C'EST TOUJOURS AVEC L'UEM, LES MACHINES ET LES STUPID TRUCKS QUI NE PEUVENT PAS ÊTRE UTILISÉS POUR LES FAIRE FONCTIONNER!

Oh crap, he's Frenching out, everyone, run away!
Wait, wait, wait! I'll deploy my WMD!

1024px-Dromaius_novaehollandiae_-_01.jpg

(Btw what's your opinion on Merkels idea of a joint european aircraft carrier?)
I'll wait until Germany has a consistent military policy that can use one and that doesn't walk on the feet of its industrial partners.
Give it six months and we'll probably have one for sale
Wait, the RN secretly built aircraft carriers in parallel of its huge helicopter carriers?

"Bel-vat? Oh vu mean zee sdebing sdone up north vest."
starts preparation for war

1602_Recruitment-750x375.jpg

We'll get you drunk with our implacable beer bombing campaign. Convert you with our waffles and fries, and you will surrender. You'll kneel before our King and love our communautarism BS. Flemish or Walloons, but the Kingdom will prevail!

starts preparation for war

1602_Recruitment-750x375.jpg

We'll get you drunk with our implacable beer bombing campaign. Convert you with our waffles and fries, and you will surrender. You'll kneel before our King and love our communautarism BS. Flemish or Walloons, but the Kingdom will prevail!
Why would you use French weapons in your war?

I'll wait until Germany has a consistent military policy that can use one and that doesn't walk on the feet of its industrial partners.

Wait, the RN secretly built aircraft carriers in parallel of its huge helicopter carriers?

I'm sure the Japanese will take it, the love 'Helicopter' ships, they seem to have a whole fleet of them. Perfectly innocent.

I blame America, the QE's were designed for EMALs which were due in service years ago but which still don't work now. So it was either wait close to a decade with the ships just sitting their half built or finish them as best as possible. Steam Cats were too big and would require complete rebuild so there it is.
Lesson- Don't trust estimates by the US defence industry.

Honestly, I know very little about New Zealand. They never really make the news that I read/watch.

Back
Top Bottom