What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Magic vs Team Science.

Sailorpizza

• Ghost Rider/Johnny from earth 616
  • etrigan the demon from post-crisis
  • Altria/Saber with combined feats of Light novels/anime about Fate/stay night and Fate/Zero,
  • EOS Erza Scarlet from fairy tail's manga
  • EOS Tohru from Tohru (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)'s manga/anime
  • Current Ban from Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins)'s manga
  • EOS Jake Long from American dragon jake long series and starts as a dragon.
VS

• Senator Armstrong from metal gear rising
  • Genos from OPM's manga/anime
  • Alex Mercer from prototype 2 game
  • Ironman from marvel's 616
  • MCU Ultron in his Vibranium body.
  • Lex Luthor from dc's post-crisis
  • Albert Wesker from resident evil games..
Rules.
Winner by KO, Incapacitation or Kill

Random encounter

Standard gear.

The fight takes place in Mexico's desert from real life.

they start 60 meters away from each other.

Morals are off and perfect teamwork for both sides.

Who'd win? For what reasons?

Gonna try to support magic side, no information about JakeLong but can talk about the rest. The way I see it Rider is a danger to the other team since most of the other has a bad rep (Armstrong does massacres, Alex is a walking genocide machine, Ironman did shitty things during Axis and Civil War, Lex is one of the worst and Wesker nearly ended the world). Most of them will be severely rebuffed against Blaze, some might even get taken out. Blaze is also a host of Zarathos.

Etrigan is a superman tier being who once knocked big blue into the moon on a showing, he is also armed with hellfire and may pull off combos with Ghost Rider since they are both hell denizens. Saber and Erza are good distractions, Tohru can do orbital bombardment while ban can make things tricky because of that stat stealing ability. I have yet to seen his capabilities post-hell but he will be one usable meat shield.

Gonna try to support magic side, no information about JakeLong but can talk about the rest. The way I see it Rider is a danger to the other team since most of the other has a bad rep (Armstrong does massacres, Alex is a walking genocide machine, Ironman did shitty things during Axis and Civil War, Lex is one of the worst and Wesker nearly ended the world). Most of them will be severely rebuffed against Blaze, some might even get taken out. Blaze is also a host of Zarathos.

Etrigan is a superman tier being who once knocked big blue into the moon on a showing, he is also armed with hellfire and may pull off combos with Ghost Rider since they are both hell denizens. Saber and Erza are good distractions, Tohru can do orbital bombardment while ban can make things tricky because of that stat stealing ability. I have yet to seen his capabilities post-hell but he will be one usable meat shield.
Yeah I don't see how magic team loses unless Ironman, Ultron or Luthor pull a Deus Ex Machina on the planet or something. Even then that'd probably only piss off the Ghostrider.

Good points and now magic squad is like avengers with lot of combos

Yeah I don't see how magic team loses unless Ironman, Ultron or Luthor pull a Deus Ex Machina on the planet or something. Even then that'd probably only piss off the Ghostrider.

There is even an odd chance of fusion

Back
Top Bottom