What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Study: US Has Killed More Than 20 Million People in 37 “Victim Nations” Since World War II

What??? It wasn't the USSR who has bombed North Korea back to the Stone Age, killing 1/5th of them! USAF, under LeMay's command, has destroyed everything there. Every single bridge, dam, railroad, town and village. They've actually run out of targets.

Oh, I am sorry, I wasn't aware that the "3500 killed a year in Colombia" were only from deaths perpetrated directly by the US. Now I see that those the FARC killed to contribute to that number were somehow victims of the US government dressing up as Colombian guerrillas and then blaming them afterward. Such revelations! Such journalistic standards!:cautious:

But no, the US most somehow be responsible for the deaths in the Guerrillas skirmishes in Colombia due to supplying the Colombian army. But apparently the USSR isn't responsible for the deaths in Korea due to supplying North Korea for that war. It's almost as if the double standard in display here was coming from the communists or something.

Oh, I am sorry, I wasn't aware that the "3500 killed a year in Colombia" were only from deaths perpetrated directly by the US. Now I see that those the FARC killed to contribute to that number were somehow victims of the US government dressing up as Colombian guerrillas and then blaming them afterward. Such revelations! Such journalistic standards!

I believe Wakko's point is that the US regularly supported governments willing to killing thousands of their own people and thus bare a degree of responsibility for such.

I believe Wakko's point is that the US regularly supported governments willing to killing thousands of their own people and thus bare a degree of responsibility for such.

And they do: That's why we PRAISE the US in Colombia. Because those were deaths that helped the average folk in Colombia IF we are talking about the ones that happened with the help of US help.

Or, I am sorry: Are we working under the assumption that all deaths are created equal and that all defeats are tragic? The end of the FARC is not.

Or hell, suppose that it were: out of hypothetically a million people killed with US lent weapons, how responsible is the US for those?

Does every 5 deaths make the US responsible for 1? How about we make ourselves more conservative and go for every 100? It's meaningless drivel, because the answer to the question that Wakko posses is simple: Because the communist's deaths are worst then the ones that can be laid at the feet of the US.

Oh, I am sorry, I wasn't aware that the "3500 killed a year in Colombia" were only from deaths perpetrated directly by the US. Now I see that those the FARC killed to contribute to that number were somehow victims of the US government dressing up as Colombian guerrillas and then blaming them afterward. Such revelations! Such journalistic standards!:cautious:

But no, the US most somehow be responsible for the deaths in the Guerrillas skirmishes in Colombia due to supplying the Colombian army. But apparently the USSR isn't responsible for the deaths in Korea due to supplying North Korea for that war. It's almost as if the double standard in display here was coming from the communists or something.
I haven't actually mentioned Colombia, because I don't know enough about the situation there. I have just replied to your ridiculous statement about North Korea.

I haven't actually mentioned Colombia, because I don't know enough about the situation there. I have just replied to your ridiculous statement about North Korea.

And I mention Colombia because using the article in the OP to push your point is ultimately repeating my ridiculous statement about North Korea.

And I mention Colombia because using the article in the OP to push your point is ultimately repeating my ridiculous statement about North Korea.
No it's not. You're trying to dismiss the whole point of this discussion by pointing out one problem in the OP. There's no need to do that, I don't think that anybody here believes that everything in the OP article is correct - it's from GlobalResearch so it will be anti-US biased. That does not mean that some, maybe even significant, parts of it are true. The correct thing to do would be to say "the part about Colombia is bullshit," and I have no problem believing you. Mentioning North Korea only undermines your argument by making you appear deliberately dishonest.

I think the important question is Does anyone care? And the answer is No noone who matters. If America kills you its because you deserved it. Reflect on your sins against America in the next life.

Ooh so the cults already here?

Al righty then

Ooh so the cults already here?

Al righty then
Bear in mind I'm pretty sure blindline is a reactionary, he's at least extremely racist, homophobic,and pro-authoritarian what with wanting cops to murder black people during traffic stops and calling them slurs.

Now, that's a source, and I thank you for posting it (note: this is NOT sarcasm). Can @BlindLine153 confirm whether he is using the same handle on DWW?
You were there in the thread where these were first revealed.
You "Liked" the post where they were first presented.

He claims he deleted them for a reason, but holds the exact same views he's had the whole time. He just chose to go crypto when he realized it would limit his ability to support racist shit and fly under the radar.

You were there in the thread where these were first revealed.
You "Liked" the post where they were first presented.

He claims he deleted them for a reason, but holds the exact same views he's had the whole time. He just chose to go crypto when he realized it would limit his ability to support racist shit and fly under the radar.
Ah, thanks. I forgot about that specific post. So, yep, your argument is indeed factually correct.

@Rufus Shinra. I did infact delete those for a reason. I was mad and upset when I posted there. I then decided to be deliberately obnoxious for a week. After I cooled off I stopped posting there. And yet people continue to bring it up. So I had them deleted. Of course people still bring it up so fuck me I guess. But you guys think whatever.

@Chessia. Congrats you found out that I get angry and say stupid shit just like 99% of the world. And yet even with allnof that I have yet to be banned from SB SV or QQ. Almost like people find you more offensive than me.:unsure:

Yeah I said some stuff that I regret. But I'll apologise this once and move on. If people stilI want to beat that horse fuck em. I got better things do than apologise to a bunch of internet assholes

Edit for the record. I'm not home or trans phobic. I simply dot think people should get a gold star for being different. You like guys okay you like girls. Thats okay too. You want to be a guy. Want to be a girl. All good. Just doing expect a parade from me. Noone throws me a parade cauae I want to fuck a 6'6 Japanese woman with huge boobs. Soooo🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Kek, pride ain't a trophy for being different, it's a rallying cry to fight against oppression and commemorate fighting from the past.

You'll get your parade after the coming communist repression of weeaboo sex freaks
I mean thata my thing why oppress? Who cares if your gay or straight. Dont get me wrong with 7 billion people if you shout your business from the rooftop odds are someone from another rooftop will shout "thats gross" thats the price of makeing your business public. Still doesnt excuse hate. But people are weird to expend that much energy on strangers business.

Back
Top Bottom