What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

IMNSHO, it just fell flat. There was little in it that made me want to see it again, or for that matter soldier on through to the end. Destroying all the ancient Jedi books, then Luke dissolving into, presumably, a Force Ghost at the end, was just pointless and lame.
That said, it was still better than TFA.
Rei took the books.

I hope they up the powerlevel in next movie, nerfherding writers deserve insomnja. Rey can lift rocks so she should do Dooku tier shit at least.

No she didn't.
Yes she did
ChP4bjO.png

2 hours 21 minutes 39 seconds. On board the millennium falcon.

To sum my opinions up quickly: It's shit, nay shit at least is interesting to look at if you are bored on the toilet, TLJ is just a fucking mess that needs cleaning up.

I found it... mediocre. Then again I don't exactly have much in the way of nostalgia for star wars to begin with so I'm not exactly emotionally invested in the franchise/saga as a whole. Although from a business/financial perspective Disney was in a tough spot when it bought the franchise in the first place, since they weren't just buying a franchise, but rather a cornerstone of pop culture.

Back
Top Bottom