What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spam is ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcobite

Author
Best ham k? It good im ma tummy m8. Da hare is going far away, run from the onions!
Damn onions wanna take away our smiths!
We outta smith dem first
Big man tyrone says invade now, kamma bla dem mats! @IndyFront is ylta mak compentant. @Rufus Shinra git word gud with collage nui mat.
As always FCDFGBGFV.

I cannot confirm not deny that I am an onion. But I have layers, like an ogre.
Damn great old vegatable spawn. Your layers may be eldritch, be we have a blender! We will make you a ingerdiant to guacamole and eat it and ascend to Kekipotence!

The fact that you thought to look for stuff there says a lot about you, @Lerticus. Some of it pleasing, others horrifying.
It's where I stash my valuables (and/or drugged intelligence agents who I am impersonating in clever ruse) when the hotel safe is not secure enough (for some reason they do not like to put drugged intelligence agents in their safe). I know how well it works.

Intelligence agents at Comic-con? You sure you didn't mistake Agent Smith cosplayers for actual agents?
Holding private meetings in plain sight while in a crowd of people, all of whom are in disguise, is a time-honored tradition in the intelligence community. Enigma was actually deciphered by intelligence acquired at a masquerade ball, probably.

Holding private meetings in plain sight while in a crowd of people, all of whom are in disguise, is a time-honored tradition in the intelligence community. Enigma was actually deciphered by intelligence acquired at a masquerade ball, probably.

Oh, I thought that after WW2 the spy game went from that to being as plain and unassuming as possible. Cool.

Although, what does this have to do with Sarcobite's latest stunt?

Best ham k? It good im ma tummy m8. Da hare is going far away, run from the onions!
Damn onions wanna take away our smiths!
We outta smith dem first
Big man tyrone says invade now, kamma bla dem mats! @IndyFront is ylta mak compentant. @Rufus Shinra git word gud with collage nui mat.
As always FCDFGBGFV.
M8 i probably had better ham at the hipster cafe I had brunch at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom