What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So anyone buying anything for this steam sale?

Salbazier

Probably going to settle for Metro Last Light. But need to configure Steam for my laptop first.

Also internet connection is kinda bad lately. A bad to donwloading stuff atm

I bought the Mass Transit DLC for Cities Skylines (damn you Paradox and your DLC policy :mad:) and Star Traders: Frontiers (a sci-fi RPG in the style of Sunless Sea).

I typically do not buy anything, never find the time in time. So to say.

Is there anything you people could recommend on sale?
That really depends on what games you like to play.
So far PoE Deadfire seems good although I would advise to not play it right away after you buy it and leave it for let's say another month or two for the dev to patch another slew of bugs.
Wizard of Legends (not Legendary Wizards) is a fast paced, beat-em-up roguelike in which you play as a wizard who undergoes a trial to gain more dakka.

Well, I ended up buying Stellaris instead. (and just Stellaris, don't have enough budget for more than one)

I got a fuck load of gift cards during pride month(yay for the weird gift heavy thing that happens during pride month) so yay me. and my anniversary was july 4th and my in-laws like giving anniversary gifts.(I mean it like I spent a lot but oh god did I spend upwards of 1,200 dollars yes really with the gift cards and my own dosh)

and I do not have the time nor the paitence to type out all I got will say I finally got around to buying MGS4 and Saints Row the Third.

I will likely like what I got as I doubt I will ever fucking spend that much money again.

Back
Top Bottom