What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should i join ICE?

Sarcobite

Author
So as i apporach adulthood ive been thinking of possible jobs. Government jobs are on the table and ive been thinking of ICE. Maybe its my memetic chaotic nature telling me this, but im genueinly intrested. So should i consider signing up for ICE?

So as i apporach adulthood ive been thinking of possible jobs. Government jobs are on the table and ive been thinking of ICE. Maybe its my memetic chaotic nature telling me this, but im genueinly intrested. So should i consider signing up for ICE?
I read that as "ISIS" then, I was relieved as then I;d have had to remove you for promoting terrorism.

Most federal level law enforcement requires a Bachelors degree from a university and/or several years of experience at a municipal or state level department.

That or get anothet job elsewhere at the federal level and transfer later, which again could take years. I actually looked at the Border Patrol years ago. Only problem around the time I was looking, had I accepted, I would have ended up in North Dakota for at least 5 years.

As with all potential job evaluations, you should consider whether the job is decent paying and stable.

Speaking of which, did the shutdown affect ICE at all? Were any of their personnel furloughed?

As with all potential job evaluations, you should consider whether the job is decent paying and stable.

Speaking of which, did the shutdown affect ICE at all? Were any of their personnel furloughed?

Yes, and lots. One of the ironies of the situation was that fighting for a wall that was supposed to help border security ended up hurting border security.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what's sufficiently different about ICE than ISIS to not count as a terrorist organization, they're both roving packs of murderous xenophobes only out to terrorize and brutalize innocent people.
State Sanction?

I'm not sure what's sufficiently different about ICE than ISIS to not count as a terrorist organization, they're both roving packs of murderous xenophobes only out to terrorize and brutalize innocent people.
Excuse me? When has ICE ever

A. Bombed poupulation centers
B. Burned people alive, thrown them off of rooftops, etc.
C invaded other countries with the intent to make an islamic state.

Explain yourself, because your statement is either trolling, pure ignorance, or your SJW kool -aid has REALLY twisted your world view.

Back
Top Bottom