What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Share the Youtube Channels

Well that was interesting.

A youtube history channel that does animated military history videos.

Last edited:

Vox style journalism from Malaysian millennials, it delivers some pretty good coverage on issues on Malaysia.

And It's in English as well.

Does video essays about elements of film, television be it light, sound, music, acting, plot, characters or location. Has videos where he discusses when he thinks a show,cartoon, film, died or ie when the show rapidly started declining. Since they he only posts two to three videos per month and there isn't that many videos, you could watch all his content in a single day. Also has a very soothing sounding voice.

AssassinGlasgow
Yeah, I know, a gamer channel. But one of those rare ones owned by a female gamer. She isn't a bad gamer, her thumbnail arts (Deviantart link) are lovely, and she swears like a sailor which oddly endears her to me. I think she deserves more subscribers and viewers.

One of the best ASMRtist today. Her vids never fail to help me sleep and get my tingles.

Speaking of gaming channels...

Well, it's less a gaming channel and more of a gamer doing essays on various things, but usually but not always with video game themes as a bedrock. His Judaism and Whiteness in Wolfenstein came up as a random recommendation some time ago, and I thought him interesting enough to check out his other videos, too. The guy is rather into architecture generally.

Wasn't disappointed, despite never playing literally any of the games referenced.

I'm not sure if this is managed by Korea's MOD or their equivalent, but goddamn do I love their content, yes, I know this is a VERY Pro South Korean YT channel, but I watch their videos not to woo on the Military Equipment, but on the general cheesiness of their content.

God, the CHEESE!

Basically a channel with cat videos. What's interesting about it is that with only a few video's and started this month, they've racked up almost 25 million views and 230K subscribers.

Mmm, that's some good food preparation right there. Presumably in Korea by the looks of it.

Billiam or hipster trash as he refers to himself. He reviews retro tech, Pokemon "Rip Offs" as he calls them, unique card games and toys, digimon, old browser and web games and finally bunch of different nostalgic stuff from the late 90's to the mid 2000's.

Alip ba ta. An Indonesian fingerstyle guitarist playing covers of popular songs. Very minimalist channel, no asking for likes and subs just straight to the songs.

Dude's self-taught too. Seems to be popular with other Youtube guitarists since I saw several comments from Igor Presnyakov on his videos.

Does videos with a good bit of comedy in them. Has done retrospectives on past E3 and consoles, video games. Also covers a good bit of Nintendo's history as he's a big Nintendo fan though he does point out the times Nintendo products fell short or just plain sucked.

Uses stop motion to make these relaxing "cooking" videos using various objects as ingredients.

Back
Top Bottom