What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Walking Dead spin-off

Alias

I guess AMC looked at the Walking Dead and for some unknown reason decided that people wanted a teen drama show with shitty acting. I guess the only good news is this show will only last two seasons.

"OK, so what are our new ideas. Walking Dead won't keep us going forever.
"..."
"..."
"..."
"So what if we make a show about the troubled lives of pets in the universe of the Walking Dead?"
"Whatever, just fill the damn broadcast schedule."

I am certain that this conversation has already happened in an AMC exective boardroom.

*blinks*

...what the fuck?

source.gif

Who is this for? Shot in the dark here but maybe , for the kids graduating this year, they can relate to this World being fucked and needing hope

Who is this for? Shot in the dark here but maybe , for the kids graduating this year, they can relate to this World being fucked and needing hope

Kinda scummy of tv executive to exploit kid's fears like that but surprisingly plausible. Poor kids.

Back
Top Bottom