What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sargon of Akkad Banned from Patreon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hilarious that you're saying basically saying "people advocating for genocide and concentration camps deserve to feel safe." While being in the military.
Neither genocide nor concentration camps are strangers to the US military so

This is like saying murder and killing in self-defense are morally equivalent.
It's more that the "by any means necessary" people have zero fucking integrity in their accusations, routinely using it for every flavor of authoritarian, nationalist or identitarian that disagrees with them, and loads of people who are not meaningfully any of those things. Like Rodyle, who still completely refuses to give a definition of fascist with discription of how it applies to me.

It's not that they're indistinguishable. Different arguments are presented against them, we don't think they're the same beyond finding both utterly unacceptable. Political violence in response to what are, at the moment, purely words is unacceptable. And that is the standard. It's all "preventative measures" without ever having anything resembling a trial. There is no articulation to the claim a person is a fascist before using violence on them, and no warning.

It is, to be blunt, a fucking witch hunt. Which is not acceptable.

It's more that the "by any means necessary" people have zero fucking integrity in their accusations, routinely using it for every flavor of authoritarian, nationalist or identitarian that disagrees with them, and loads of people who are not meaningfully any of those things. Like Rodyle, who still completely refuses to give a definition of fascist with discription of how it applies to me.

It's not that they're indistinguishable. Different arguments are presented against them, we don't think they're the same beyond finding both utterly unacceptable. Political violence in response to what are, at the moment, purely words is unacceptable. And that is the standard. It's all "preventative measures" without ever having anything resembling a trial. There is no articulation to the claim a person is a fascist before using violence on them, and no warning.

It is, to be blunt, a fucking witch hunt. Which is not acceptable.
Dude you support rape dogs. I think fitting you in with fascists isn't too far a stretch.

That's the problem.

Well, lets come up with a concrete definition and smash the fash away, once we get that part straightened out and agree
I thought the definition is already pretty clear.
Nazism said:
a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Neo-nazism said:
Neo-Nazism consists of post-World War IImilitant social or political movements seeking to revive and implement the ideology of Nazism. Neo-Nazis seek to employ their ideology to promote hatred and attack minorities, or in some cases to create a fascist political state.

Last edited:
The problem is that the definitions you posted is not what a lot of people use. Words don't mean anything anymore so go nuts and use whatever definition you want.
Does this mean that my definition of nazi can include Antifa mambers ?
Oh, wait...

What is wrong with people, and why haven't they been hanged? That is how we deal with those guilty of crimes against humanity at the Hague right?

Also some proof that morphile supports "that" before I put him on a list please
I forget the thread at this point but it's why Horton officially ruled we can call him a fascist freely, despite Adorable's objections

By the way the rape dogs aren't the worst part of the Pinochet story. So let that sink in.

It's more that the "by any means necessary" people have zero fucking integrity in their accusations, routinely using it for every flavor of authoritarian, nationalist or identitarian
Because they're all interrelated.

The problem is, that your definition of nazi includes everone, who disagrees with you.
Do I? Because I'm pretty sure I disagree with Liberals and Leftists without calling them Nazis. I'm pretty sure I only use Nazi as a short-hand for Fascists and crypto-Fascist conservatives.

Edit: I should add, that if you're not intellectually dishonest and lazy there's plenty of academic study of Fascist systems and how to define the ideology. Like Ur-Fascism is not some obscure text.

Last edited:
What is wrong with people, and why haven't they been hanged? That is how we deal with those guilty of crimes against humanity at the Hague right?

Also some proof that morphile supports "that" before I put him on a list please
https://www.frozenincarbonite.org/threads/is-capitalism-on-its-way-out.613/page-6#post-24851

You can use this to get the context, Morphile was offering a broad defense of Pinochet murdering and raping leftists and support of a violent coup against democratically elected government in the name of some unfounded fear of potential of economic hardship.

Also:
g8nyvbkfwv321.jpg

I wouldn't put those two in the same sentence, I don't think blaire has done anything anywhere near as damaging as Milo "man boy love" Yiannopoulos. I personally know conservatives who point to milo as justification for believeing gay=pedophile.

You insult people by using language they would find insulting. It's really that simple.

I was more going for a general "Minorities acting against their own good" and used 2 examples.

but you are right I should more distinctly distanced the 2 of them.

Milo is a fucking atrocity and the fact that he and I mirror each other a lot in terms of trauma is revolting. to see what might have become of me.

Blaire is Trans and I entirely understand why she is doing what she is doing. She wants validation. and for a transwoman that is very very understandable.

Still doesn't stop her from being a uncle tom Mouth piece for the alt-right to use as a shield.

But her actions have some understandability to them.

I forget the thread at this point but it's why Horton officially ruled we can call him a fascist freely, despite Adorable's objections

By the way the rape dogs aren't the worst part of the Pinochet story. So let that sink in.

Pinochet's story is probably the most vile thing bordering on the Holocaust.

Everything that man did was vile. and the fact of how he got into power is what makes it all the worse.

Pinochet was a bastard

That is being extremely kind, There is an endless black void filled with the voices of his victims screaming and hitting him that comprises his punishment for sins in life.

If I weren't aware of the atrocities of the the Nazi's I would call him worse than Hitler. And I do not use that accusation lightly. The man might be the most evil human being of the 20th century.

https://www.frozenincarbonite.org/threads/is-capitalism-on-its-way-out.613/page-6#post-24851

You can use this to get the context, Morphile was offering a broad defense of Pinochet murdering and raping leftists and support of a violent coup against democratically elected government in the name of some unfounded fear of potential of economic hardship.

Also:
g8nyvbkfwv321.jpg
thank you for the information the "list" has been revised. I suppose for him I'll hope he adopts a more multilateral approach to his problem solving and discovers the difference between outright lies backed by theft and real efficiency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom