What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RWBY

Last time I was there there was this all around feeling of "We know RWBY is bad, But we don't care, so this means that we can frown upon anyone using the RWBY thread for nothing but positivity."
This, really.

Last time I was there there was this all around feeling of "We know RWBY is bad, But we don't care, so this means that we can frown upon anyone using the RWBY thread for everything but positivity."
This, really.
Yeah that's sadly the right of it. Sunk cost fallacy is one hell of a drug, isn't it? I think I'm a way some people are almost desperately clinging to the idea tha this Volume was an improvement because they want to believe the show is getting better.

I wish I still could. To me the show is in a downward spiral quality wise. I hope I'm wrong, I WANT to be wrong.

Yeah that's sadly the right of it. Sunk cost fallacy is one hell of a drug, isn't it? I think I'm a way some people are almost desperately clinging to the idea tha this Volume was an improvement because they want to believe the show is getting better.

I wish I still could. To me the show is in a downward spiral quality wise. I hope I'm wrong, I WANT to be wrong.
You'll have to wait ANOTHER year to find out!

Hey guys. I need some help. I'm currently writing a fic on RWBY, and I need help from someone that knows RWBY as well. Is there anyone with free time on their hands?

Is there any place (aside from here) to discuss RWBY that does not get you dogpiled by the rabid fanbase? Because I had a good laugh when JelloApocallypse released his video (a lot of things I agreed with, or at least to the point where I stopped watching), but then I saw a lot of (vocal minority) criticism against his video, from some one doing a half-hour rebuttal, to some comments outright calling it a hate vid.

Video in question:

Is there any place (aside from here) to discuss RWBY that does not get you dogpiled by the rabid fanbase? Because I had a good laugh when JelloApocallypse released his video (a lot of things I agreed with, or at least to the point where I stopped watching), but then I saw a lot of (vocal minority) criticism against his video, from some one doing a half-hour rebuttal, to some comments outright calling it a hate vid.

Video in question:

it is a hate vid just one with a better sense of humor then most. I mean yeah it's funny but it really bends the setting to strawman levels for it's punchlines

Back
Top Bottom