What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Right wing thread

Sarcobite

Author
For you right ringers, from the devouts, the red pilled, the 4chaners, the moderates etc, this is the thread for you.
For discussion of right wing politics and opinions.

The average trump voter is more likely to rape and murder than the average illegal. And that doesn't give them the right to shackle children and force toddlers to represent themselves in court

I swear to god conservatives can often be sociopathic when it comes to immigrants
(Psssst

that's the point)

The average trump voter is more likely to rape and murder than the average illegal. And that doesn't give them the right to shackle children and force toddlers to represent themselves in court

I swear to god conservatives can often be sociopathic when it comes to immigrants
So, I am likely to rape and murder, sociopathic maniac that I must be, simply because I voted for Trump?
By that logic, Obama/Hillary supporters are more liklely to be dopeheads and perverts than the average illegal.

So, I am likely to rape and murder, sociopathic maniac that I must be, simply because I voted for Trump?
By that logic, Obama/Hillary supporters are more liklely to be dopeheads and perverts than the average illegal.
I think the rape and murder thing towards Trump voters is an exaggeration, but let's face it, Trump is definitely the least moral choice, dude. Whether you like it or not, you were wrong by voting for Trump because his actions are the opposite of being pro-life, being a proper Christian, and just simply being kind to humanity. Why do YOU constantly ignore Trump's actions? Are you desperate to be right? Is your pride more important than your fellow human beings and your country?

I think right-wing politics has a place, but Trump should never be your representative.

You are certainly imputing a number of thoughts and actions to me, without knowing diddly about me. By the same logic, I suppose I could say you were wrong NOT to vote for Trump, and that you hate Christians and conservatives, and hate pro-lifers, et al. I might be right, or I might be 100% mistaken, but I have no solid ground to assume ANY of that, simply because you voted for a different candidate.
Hey, your tolerance is showing.

You are certainly imputing a number of thoughts and actions to me, without knowing diddly about me. By the same logic, I suppose I could say you were wrong NOT to vote for Trump, and that you hate Christians and conservatives, and hate pro-lifers, et al. I might be right, or I might be 100% mistaken, but I have no solid ground to assume ANY of that, simply because you voted for a different candidate.
Hey, your tolerance is showing.
Then explain WHY did you vote for Trump. If you won't do that, then proper dialogue will not commence.

Statistically illegal immigrants actually have very low crime rates yet trump supporters tend to say all sort of monstrous things. In that regard yes. Trump siupporters are okay with children being kept in cages, drugged and forced to represent themselves in court. They also tend to view Muslims blacks Mexicans and gays as vermin and usually think men should be allowed to beat and rape their wives

As a rule yes. If you vote for trump than yeah your okay with corruption

Actually, if you are a natural born US citizen, statistically you are more likely to be a criminal than an illegal immigrant is once they are here. And more so than a legal immigrant as well. I'm assuming that's what is being referred to, with rape and murder specifically being mentioned because that's what Trump says the immigrants do.

So, I guess instead of being a right wing thread as advertised, this is going to be another "the left wingers furiously masturbate their rage willies at the right wing and the right wingers by and large just don't bother to show up because it would be pointless" thread.
It's not just the right wing, liberal centrists are getting attacked as well

Actually, if you are a natural born US citizen, statistically you are more likely to be a criminal than an illegal immigrant is once they are here. And more so than a legal immigrant as well. I'm assuming that's what is being referred to, with rape and murder specifically being mentioned because that's what Trump says the immigrants do.
Pretty much.

So, I guess instead of being a right wing thread as advertised, this is going to be another "the left wingers furiously masturbate their rage willies at the right wing and the right wingers by and large just don't bother to show up because it would be pointless" thread.
Perhaps if the right could actually defend their points in real debate rather than whining about how mean those awful lefties are....

But no, it's the left that's all whiny snowflakes who need safe spaces, right?

Then explain WHY did you vote for Trump. If you won't do that, then proper dialogue will not commence.
I believe in the United States Constitution, capitalism, liberty, and a number of other things. Trump best represents those beliefs, IMNSHO, and I will vote for him again in 2020. I despise modern liberalism, left-wing ideology, and anything that smacks of the Marxist malignancy. If that makes me a fascist in the myopically occluded eyes of some, so be it. I shall just add that appelation to my trophy collection.
And how are you today?

I believe in the United States Constitution, capitalism, liberty, and a number of other things. Trump best represents those beliefs, IMNSHO, and I will vote for him again in 2020. I despise modern liberalism, left-wing ideology, and anything that smacks of the Marxist malignancy. If that makes me a fascist in the myopically occluded eyes of some, so be it. I shall just add that appelation to my trophy collection.
And how are you today?
I second this statement.

And I third it. ;)

Perhaps if the right could actually defend their points in real debate rather than whining about how mean those awful lefties are....

But no, it's the left that's all whiny snowflakes who need safe spaces, right?

And to my mind, many on the left don't debate anymore. Just verbally felate themselves and call anyone right of Clinton a Nazi or fascist.

I'm not saying the right doesn't have its own assholes. They have plenty, Richard Spencer and Bannon come to mind.

But that shouldn't stop calm, reasoned debate about the shape of the country going forward.

But as far as I can tell, reasoned political debate in this country has been replaced with two separate nation wide circle jerks and a contest of who can be the most smug, condescending cunts.

And no, I'm not calling anyone in thread a cunt. I'm speaking in generalities here, not specifics.

And how are you today?
Do you think that Mexican children should be forced to defend themselves in court, that Muslims should be banned, that tax cuts that decimated the poor are okay and that we should have an administration eyeball deep in corruption

And to my mind, many on the left don't debate anymore. Just verbally felate themselves and call anyone right of Clinton a Nazi or fascist.

I'm not saying the right doesn't have its own assholes. They have plenty, Richard Spencer and Bannon come to mind.

But that shouldn't stop calm, reasoned debate about the shape of the country going forward.

But as far as I can tell, reasoned political debate in this country has been replaced with two separate nation wide circle jerks and a contest of who can be the most smug, condescending cunts.

And no, I'm not calling anyone in thread a cunt. I'm speaking in generalities here, not specifics.
Richard spencer isn't an outliner. He's the norm. Most conservatives agree with his message

And how are you today?
But Trump isn't a real capitalist and he isn't supporting the Constitution of the United States of America because he is constantly challenging traditions and the legal situations he is going through does not put him in a great light. He has expressed very authoritarian behavior. I think you are overexagerating about left-wing politics and much of the political polarization that has encouraged any further left poltics was caused by politians like Mitch McConnel and Ted Cruz because they refused to work with the other side. What did you do? You rewarded terrible political behavior by giving them the presidency to a known conman.

Back
Top Bottom