What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rehabilitation(Law Enforcement)

A notorious far right politician. Apparently pointing out how white supremacist europe is, and how racial discrimination plays into crime rates puts someone on the same moral plane as him.

It's a bit hilarious considering how macron went up to the g20 4 years ago and went "lol africa is backwards and it's women pump out babies!" Even farage never went that far.

Macron isn't Europe.
I don't see exactly how it is 'white supremacy' to point out that African countries have a very different demographic and structual situation as 1945 Europe when asked about why the exact same solutions could not be applied to it (yes, that was the actual context of the remarks, and dang, I bet it's somehow racist and white supremacist to say that you can ot apply the nation-building techniques of 1945 to countries that do not have a similar national structure or whose population has a very different age pyramid). But I guess Balerion just likes to put his own vision of things in Macron's mouth as part of his constant need to portray everyone as secretly sharing his own opinions.

That's the thing, Warringer: his discourse here and in other posts of this thread is 'Look, everyone is totally racist but is too polite to admit so but I'm pointing this out so we can all stop pretending.', cue him reinterpreting things, usually through pseudo-woke reasoning, to pretend that somehow we are all as obsessed by ethnicity as he is. All so that we can drop things like human dignity or support state-sponsored killing to satisfy his urges. So instead of taking Balerion's claims at face value, you should know by now to always dig a bit to see what he deliberately omits or lies about when he says something.

As I said, Enoch Powell channeling. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom