What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Rape culture is a Myth" -By Steven Crowder. Opinions?

So, about those citations?

Citation Please. So far literally every accusation has proven true, forcing many Trump appointees out of office.

Like the... accusations against Clarence Thomas. Yup, total and convicted rapist all right.

"It's obvious, emotional outbursts prove it"

"This man who lost his shit is definitely still good to be on the highest court of the land, his emotional outbursts don't prove anything"

Fabled Republican Partisan Vyor.

I never said he deserved or should be on SCOTUS. His record on personal freedom is appalling.

So, about those citations?

So how bout that proof on Kavanaugh being a rapist?

I dunno. He comes off as an attention-seeker. I'm not even sure he truly believes what he is saying, and is merely trying to think of the most absurd absurdities to spout on camera or whatever will get him the most fame. Lots of people do it. He seems no different to me.

Like the... accusations against Clarence Thomas. Yup, total and convicted rapist all right.

I never said he deserved or should be on SCOTUS. His record on personal freedom is appalling.

So how bout that proof on Kavanaugh being a rapist?
1. Wait, wtf does Thomas have to do with Trump appointees? That's some serious whataboutism there.
2. We have sworn testimony from at least three people, you know, the kind that gets you jailed for perjury if you get caught lying. We have his own calender backing up Ford regarding the names of people she said were there. We have dozens of people coming forward about how he lied about his drinking, thus throwing the rest of HIS testimony in doubt. Honestly, if he wasn't a rich republican backed by Trump that would be enough for a Grand Jury at minimum to get subpoenas to dig deeper.

Edit: also, Thomas wasn't accused of rape you dishonest shit. He was accused of being a creeper sexually harassing women. Still should have been enough to keep him off the court, but holy shit were the accusations less severe.

Last edited:
1. Wait, wtf does Thomas have to do with Trump appointees? That's some serious whataboutism there.

It's almost like I wasn't talking about trump appointees at all.

2. We have sworn testimony from at least three people, you know, the kind that gets you jailed for perjury if you get caught lying. We have his own calender backing up Ford regarding the names of people she said were there. We have dozens of people coming forward about how he lied about his drinking, thus throwing the rest of HIS testimony in doubt. Honestly, if he wasn't a rich republican backed by Trump that would be enough for a Grand Jury at minimum to get subpoenas to dig deeper.

Literally none of that is proof, the testimonies are full of lies and half truths.

So essentially you have fuck all.

Again.

This isn't the first time you've been so obstinately wrong before I might add. I tend to remember you saying Sargon agreed with spencer and posting a video of him... arguing with spencer on everything as proof.

Edit: also, Thomas wasn't accused of rape you dishonest shit. He was accused of being a creeper sexually harassing women. Still should have been enough to keep him off the court, but holy shit were the accusations less severe.

Accusations later proven false.

And I note that only one woman has actually accused Kavanaugh of being a rapist, and that accusation is so utterly psychotic it should never have been put to print.

It's almost like I wasn't talking about trump appointees at all.

Literally none of that is proof, the testimonies are full of lies and half truths.

So essentially you have fuck all.

Again.

This isn't the first time you've been so obstinately wrong before I might add. I tend to remember you saying Sargon agreed with spencer and posting a video of him... arguing with spencer on everything as proof.

Accusations later proven false.

And I note that only one woman has actually accused Kavanaugh of being a rapist, and that accusation is so utterly psychotic it should never have been put to print.
I don't tend to post videos, so I think you're wrong there.

But if you want something on that, here have a quote from Spencer himself

I've said, over and over, that Milo, Sargon, Lauren Souther[sic], and Gavin types people[sic] can be great entry points
—Richard Spencer, white supremacist leader[4]

What the fuck do you think goes on in a court case? Do you honestly think that it's all like fucking CSI? Witness testimony is in fact evidence. Hell, half the time that's most of what there is in a trial. That's why perjury is a felony. Because witness testimony is evidence.

Oh, and that "psychotic" is the one that literally everyone on both sides said was credible until Trump changed his mind when it looked like his pick might lose. Then he started mocking someone he previously said was a rape victim.

Edit: btw no, not one accusation against Kavanaugh or against Thomas was proven false. If you'd like to insist otherwise PROVIDE A FUCKING CITATION.

Last edited:
Oh, and I'm still waiting on a citation for the "revenge for the clintons" being the motivations for anything here.

And I'm still waiting for you to stop being hyper-partisan.

We can't all get what we want I guess.

And I'm still waiting for you to stop being hyper-partisan.

We can't all get what we want I guess.
So, you have no intention of proving any of your assertions and will simply insist that noone could possibly object to Kavanaugh except on partisan grounds?

I suppose I can simply take that as an admission that you have no evidence and are pulling conspiracy theories out of your ass just like he was.

So, you have no intention of proving any of your assertions and will simply insist that noone could possibly object to Kavanaugh except on partisan grounds?

I suppose I can simply take that as an admission that you have no evidence and are pulling conspiracy theories out of your ass just like he was.

Or I'd rather people attack him over shit like him saying the president shouldn't be able to be prosecuted, or that the 4th amendment doesn't fully cover meta-data, or any one of a thousand actual issues.

I have stated several times in this fucking thread I don't like him.

So go fuck off with your bullshit.

"Rape culture" Exists. In all countries. However very few cultures themselves are "Rape cultures" rape culture itself is like gamer culture or even site culture (Like SB or FIC) it's something that exists within collections of individuals within a larger more broad culture. it is rarely if ever the culture itself. I think to claim otherwise is to deny reality.

Or I'd rather people attack him over shit like him saying the president shouldn't be able to be prosecuted, or that the 4th amendment doesn't fully cover meta-data, or any one of a thousand actual issues.

I have stated several times in this fucking thread I don't like him.

So go fuck off with your bullshit.
So you have no intention of backing up any of your assertions? I'm just going to keep at this until you either come up with some or admit that you just spout rightwing talking points without doing any research.

"Rape culture" Exists. In all countries. However very few cultures themselves are "Rape cultures" rape culture itself is like gamer culture or even site culture (Like SB or FIC) it's something that exists within collections of individuals within a larger more broad culture. it is rarely if ever the culture itself. I think to claim otherwise is to deny reality.
Err... That's... Not actually a thing. There's not really any network of rapists unified by their raping, like gamers are unified by gaming. The closest you get are gangs and religious extremists who happen to be rape-happy, but it's not part of their core identity in any way. Nobody's part of a rapist group, they're part of street gangs or Islamic fundamentalist enclaves that happen to rape a lot. Rape isn't their unifying characteristic.

Err... That's... Not actually a thing. There's not really any network of rapists unified by their raping, like gamers are unified by gaming. The closest you get are gangs and religious extremists who happen to be rape-happy, but it's not part of their core identity in any way. Nobody's part of a rapist group, they're part of street gangs or Islamic fundamentalist enclaves that happen to rape a lot. Rape isn't their unifying characteristic.
In my post I my use of Rape culture is not a culture centered around raping, but any culture that accepts rape, in some widespread fashion.
it's something that exists within collections of individuals within a larger more broad culture.

So you have no intention of backing up any of your assertions? I'm just going to keep at this until you either come up with some or admit that you just spout rightwing talking points without doing any research.

What, exactly, are you asking for proof on? You've already exploded about something I was never talking about once.

What, exactly, are you asking for proof on? You've already exploded about something I was never talking about once.
You insisted that Kavanaugh was justified in claiming that the accusations against him were politically motivated on the part of the accusers and that all his troubles in this were revenge for the Clintons.

I thought rape culture was a myth before opening this thread but the fact that a complete retard like Crowder is agreeing with me is making me reconsider.

You insisted that Kavanaugh was justified in claiming that the accusations against him were politically motivated on the part of the accusers and that all his troubles in this were revenge for the Clintons.

Yes, they are politically motivated. Revenge for the Clintons? Considering the timing on a lot of this stuff it's a distinct possibility. Things started going to hell on this front since she lost, people being accused of being nazis when they most certainly aren't, people being slandered(like Sargon) by the MSM and left wing people, heads of companies being attacked and sacked for shit they shouldn't have, silencing people who have spoken out against the left wing...

I will admit, saying specifically it's revenge for the Clintons is a bit of a stretch... but saying it's revenge against Trump? Far, far more accurate.

I thought rape culture was a myth before opening this thread but the fact that a complete retard like Crowder is agreeing with me is making me reconsider.

Broken clocks yada yada.

In my post I my use of Rape culture is not a culture centered around raping, but any culture that accepts rape, in some widespread fashion.
A previous post, yes, but not the post I quoted. You compared it to gamers, which are a subculture centered around gaming and defined by it, not some other acceptance thing like drug culture.

Yes, they are politically motivated. Revenge for the Clintons? Considering the timing on a lot of this stuff it's a distinct possibility. Things started going to hell on this front since she lost, people being accused of being nazis when they most certainly aren't, people being slandered(like Sargon) by the MSM and left wing people, heads of companies being attacked and sacked for shit they shouldn't have, silencing people who have spoken out against the left wing...

I will admit, saying specifically it's revenge for the Clintons is a bit of a stretch... but saying it's revenge against Trump? Far, far more accurate.

Broken clocks yada yada.
Again: citation needed on these women being politically motivated

Again: citation needed on these women being politically motivated

One accusation of running a rape train on a drugged women wherein this was a known occurrence to another woman who just happened to be there that a senator treated as credible(which it isn't, certainly laughable though), one accusation where the accuser contradicts herself on several occasions and lies under oath(provably so), one allegation that he has drugged girls drinks with nothing to back it up(if they had something, they'd have put it out).

All of this when it just so happens he's being put on the supreme court? Ya, ok, sure. Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.

One accusation of running a rape train on a drugged women wherein this was a known occurrence to another woman who just happened to be there that a senator treated as credible(which it isn't, certainly laughable though), one accusation where the accuser contradicts herself on several occasions and lies under oath(provably so), one allegation that he has drugged girls drinks with nothing to back it up(if they had something, they'd have put it out).

All of this when it just so happens he's being put on the supreme court? Ya, ok, sure. Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.
Have you noticed that when one of these serial offenders gets accused by one, suddenly more come out? Like Cosby? Like Weinstein? And guess what, that's all just witness testimony too.

Now provide some fucking cites, not your opinion or admit that you are a liar

Have you noticed that when one of these serial offenders gets accused by one, suddenly more come out? Like Cosby? Like Weinstein? And guess what, that's all just witness testimony too.

Now provide some fucking cites, not your opinion or admit that you are a liar

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opini...ies-not-credible-kavanaugh-column/1497661002/
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/03/us/politics/blasey-ford-republicans-kavanaugh.html

Ford is a liar and a fraud, there is no reason for her to pursue the allegations she leveled other than politics.

And you know what?
https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/...l-not-pursue-further-action-against-kavanaugh

She gave it up after he was put in place. Now, I don't know about you but since there is no statute of limitations for that specific crime at the state level I'd have gone to the police there to get it checked in as a criminal case... if it actually happened. They'd be the best ones to check this, they'd know the area, they'd likely look at strange leads that the senate wouldn't.

And yet... nothing. An impeachment would require a full investigation too, isn't it suspicious that she doesn't want him impeached? She's lying, she knows she's lying, she doesn't want it proven she's lying.

Did you know that there are more innocent men that are provably falsely accused of rape than men who actually go to jail for rape? The FBI gives 8% for the first stat and sources report a 2% figure for the second. So you can't use "oh, women would never lie under oath" as an excuse here.

This was politics from day fucking one. She leaked this shit to the media without, she claims, naming Kavanaugh and yet his name is leaked anyway? By the same outfit which she claims to have not named him too? You'd think a psychologist would construct a better lie, but I guess not.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opini...ies-not-credible-kavanaugh-column/1497661002/
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/03/us/politics/blasey-ford-republicans-kavanaugh.html

Ford is a liar and a fraud, there is no reason for her to pursue the allegations she leveled other than politics.

And you know what?
https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/...l-not-pursue-further-action-against-kavanaugh

She gave it up after he was put in place. Now, I don't know about you but since there is no statute of limitations for that specific crime at the state level I'd have gone to the police there to get it checked in as a criminal case... if it actually happened. They'd be the best ones to check this, they'd know the area, they'd likely look at strange leads that the senate wouldn't.

And yet... nothing. An impeachment would require a full investigation too, isn't it suspicious that she doesn't want him impeached? She's lying, she knows she's lying, she doesn't want it proven she's lying.

Did you know that there are more innocent men that are provably falsely accused of rape than men who actually go to jail for rape? The FBI gives 8% for the first stat and sources report a 2% figure for the second. So you can't use "oh, women would never lie under oath" as an excuse here.

This was politics from day fucking one. She leaked this shit to the media without, she claims, naming Kavanaugh and yet his name is leaked anyway? By the same outfit which she claims to have not named him too? You'd think a psychologist would construct a better lie, but I guess not.
So, two articles about Republicans in congress lying about her (one's even an opinion piece) and the fucking Blaze? You think we forgot what a loon that man is? Real sources.

Edit: and an impeachment would be asking the same people who just sided with him to vote him back out of office. Really sure that would work.

Come on. Where's the "proof" since you love that word so much. You're accusing multiple people of a felony, so of course you have some sort of evidence, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom