What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rage of Creation: My latest combined worldbuiding project

Can we not? The sword by what you descibe is giving me suggsverse vibes.
No, see, let me explain.

Slay is one of the characters in my setting, who is standing against a force he quite literally cannot beat. He's a medieval warrior out on a vengeance path against a literal god. In order to accomplish this goal of killing the God, he's gifted a sword of Valerium Steel, Valerium being used by angelic beings to kill other angelic deities of which he has to fight. It just so happens that said deities can create omniverses and obliterate omniverses sometimes.

So, due to the fact he has to have some sort of fighting chance, he gets the Red Moonlight Blade, made of Valerium Steel.

No, see, let me explain.

Slay is one of the characters in my setting, who is standing against a force he quite literally cannot beat. He's a medieval warrior out on a vengeance path against a literal god. In order to accomplish this goal of killing the God, he's gifted a sword of Valerium Steel, Valerium being used by angelic beings to kill other angelic deities of which he has to fight. It just so happens that said deities can create omniverses and obliterate omniverses sometimes.

So, due to the fact he has to have some sort of fighting chance, he gets the Red Moonlight Blade, made of Valerium Steel.
His setting is really good.

No, see, let me explain.

Ah you see, it the term "omniversal" that rustling my jimmies. its a term thats symnounous with wank and suggaverse-esqueness. Your either omnipotent or your not. None of the "can kill omnipotence because is above omnipotence"

Ah you see, it the term "omniversal" that rustling my jimmies. its a term thats symnounous with wank and suggaverse-esqueness. Your either omnipotent or your not. None of the "can kill omnipotence because is above omnipotence"

omniverse does not mean that, what the hell? Omniverse means collection of an infinite amount of infinite multiverses.
There is an actual omnipotent being and he physically is unbeatable.

Though the rape and torture and endless pain is a bit much and then there is worse dad ever.
It's not more endless pain than in your verse, my friend. And rape... well... it's not more than Goblin Slayer or Berserk.

As for worst dad ever, if you think Cosmic Father is bad you have not seen Slay's adoptive parent pre-page days, or Vlad's father.
Wanna know what they did?

omniverse does not mean that, what the hell? Omniverse means collection of an infinite amount of infinite multiverses.

It's not more endless pain than in your verse, my friend. And rape... well... it's not more than Goblin Slayer or Berserk.

As for worst dad ever, if you think Cosmic Father is bad you have not seen Slay's adoptive parent pre-page days, or Vlad's father.
Yes it does. Im right and your wrong. My words are infailliable. You have revealed yourself , duck
Stop quacking and go back to your river.

Okay not entirely the worst dad ever but in the running.

Mary's profile:

Name: Sister Mary.
Appearance: Auburn hair that she pulls back into a long ponytail or twin tails most often. She is tall and a bit on the skinny side. Dark skin that suggests a tan, brown eyes, she takes care of her nails. Has full lips, slender shoulders, long eyelashes. Estrogen has given her small breasts and added some curves to her figure. Because of her past drug habit her body language is often friendly yet shy except around friends.
Background: Grew up in a lovely home where everyone agreed to share labor, be nice and never argue. Except that everything she said was considered an argument, she was too moody, and then she started messing around with drugs and bringing dates home. She just wanna find someone to be a permanent person in her life that loves her and her parents don't approve. She gets hormones, alters her body parts and moves out of her parents' home. She decides to change her life and join a group of nuns named the Sisters of Elaine. They teach her that she devalued her body by dating around and messing with drugs, which convinced her to dress more modestly.

Sometimes Sister Mary runs into 'friends' like The Inquisitive One, who bothers her when she's trying to learn how to take a vow of poverty as advised by Sister Teresa, who saved her life when she was in an outreach program by counseling her thru her addictive habits.

I finally have some free time, I'm training a new employee tomorrow so I MUST be in bed by 10pm. It is currently 7:35pm, I will attempt to wright something related to the dead cosmos for the next two and a half hours. Wish me luck.

I finally have some free time, I'm training a new employee tomorrow so I MUST be in bed by 10pm. It is currently 7:35pm, I will attempt to wright something related to the dead cosmos for the next two and a half hours. Wish me luck.
People have been asking about Bal's character and I think this might help as well as being funny.
The best way to think of Bal is that of a particularly vicious butcher that sees Meat that needs to be dismembered and the Ring is his massive house with his many kids and grandkids. For a while he built the house and dealt with his grandkids getting sick and weak so his daughter moved them to another wing where they can get better and not worry about being broken by the stronger kids while he works on a way to fix them.

Now a piece of Meat comes to his house and Bal having been allowed to calm down is polite and asks what he thinks of his house and family. The Meat says he is a vile heretic and they are going to burn his house down and take away his family to be reducated. Bal just kinda looks at the Meat and goes you want a war? Boy I am going to give you a war and then he kills the Meat.

Bal then gets his meaner sons and daughters and thier kids round up into a posey, tells Elaine to watch the house and then goes on a terror spree of incenerating the neighborhood, making very sure to burn it all down to the bed rock until only his house remains. Of course the rest of the neighborhood tries to get him to stop but he just beats and hacks them into chunks while invading thier homes and spllatering them. Also there is a wandering band of elf hobos lead by a very pissed off by the current state of the world Archangel who really hates the current owners of the neighborhood. So Bal has turned the neighborhood into a third world warzone and won't stop till everything not
Him
His house
Or his family is dead. So in answer to any interaction between mister I am the fiery apocalypse of doom and ruin is are you Family or not? If no refer to the above example of what he thinks of everybody else.

E'trus The Crone, Lady of Betrayal, Birther of Titans, Inheritor of Treachery, Soothsayer of Folly, Seducer of Ways, and Mother of Serpents

The history of the Dark Pantheon is not one written upon tablets of stone or the parchment of beasts. It is a thing kept solely within the memory of the sentient calamities that perpetuate our Eternal crisis of being. Few though know what occurred in the twilight of realities as the cosmic foundation from which the first universe was built began to crumble, but the crude ruble that is our dead cosmos had yet to settle. The Crone knows though, or at least she claims. E'trus the Crone, Lady of Betrayal whispers into the ears of Inheritors, speaks of grand beginnings, long before the inheritors themselves.

She speaks of her life as the bride to our mighty Sovereign, his Queen in the land before death. A time when all flourished and none suffered, but it could not last for the ill-intent stirred among the contented, and all were weak for all had plenty...

I'll get back to this hopefully tomorrow, I feel like I've just found my footing, but I need to shower and do a lot of last minute things before bed.

E'trus The Crone, Lady of Betrayal, Birther of Titans, Inheritor of Treachery, Soothsayer of Folly, Seducer of Ways, and Mother of Serpents

The history of the Dark Pantheon is not one written upon tablets of stone or the parchment of beasts. It is a thing kept solely within the memory of the sentient calamities that perpetuate our Eternal crisis of being. Few though know what occurred in the twilight of realities as the cosmic foundation from which the first universe was built began to crumble, but the crude ruble that is our dead cosmos had yet to settle. The Crone knows though, or at least she claims. E'trus the Crone, Lady of Betrayal whispers into the ears of Inheritors, speaks of grand beginnings, long before the inheritors themselves.

She speaks of her life as the bride to our mighty Sovereign, his Queen in the land before death. A time when all flourished and none suffered, but it could not last for the ill-intent stirred among the contented, and all were weak for all had plenty...

I'll get back to this hopefully tomorrow, I feel like I've just found my footing, but I need to shower and do a lot of last minute things before bed.
Fuck you are good.

I'm curious, just what do you enjoy about my writings?
You manage to be stock full of flavor and condense such epic imagery In a smooth progression of words. Where my writing is a explosion of chaos and confusion overflowing with prose and big words.
It also reminds me in some way of the style of good 40k fanfics and other epic ways of describing lore. Thsts the key really how grandiose and majestic your pieces tend to be. When you first wrote in here it was good but it was only latter here and with the Star thing as well as the edits to your first piece you did that your glory truely shines.

In life I think by speaking and enjoy conversing; I have a big mouth. Writing gives me a chance to say much while speaking little. It's nice.

Thank you for the compliments DG, I'm off to bed.

Edit: also I've never done any creative writing before this, my first contribution was the first I've done since it was mandated in highschool, and it also includes dialogue that I'm unsure of how to structure.

The Crimson Sun was writen completely off the cuff thought, it just came to mind as I texted it.

E'trus was very deliberate and planned though, and still is, I wish I had more time to write.

Last edited:
Edit: also I've never done any creative writing before this, my first contribution was the first I've done since it was mandated in highschool, and it also includes dialogue that I'm unsure of how to structure.

The Crimson Sun was writen completely off the cuff thought, it just came to mind as I texted it.

E'trus was very deliberate and planned though, and still is, I wish I had more time to write.
Gave an edit.

Gave an edit.
I read plenty of books and your writing while most likely could be improved is excellent. I could tell The Crimson Son was rough but it still good while your deliberate one is great. The key is to keep writting and pushing yourself otherwise you loose the passion and drive like me. Once I made Omakes day after day but now? Well it's been multiple weeks of ignoring one piece.

I read plenty of books and your writing while most likely could be improved is excellent. I could tell The Crimson Son was rough but it still good while your deliberate one is great. The key is to keep writting and pushing yourself otherwise you loose the passion and drive like me. Once I made Omakes day after day but now? Well it's been multiple weeks of ignoring one piece.
Hey, I thought I was the one encouraging people to write, that's my line-

Back
Top Bottom