What's new

Rage of Creation: My latest combined worldbuiding project

The Dark God

You asked me to look at this and ... honestly, right now I am not sure what to say, it is entirely a realm of metaphysical, formless realm of gods, demons, eldritch abominations or similar creatures for which laws of physics (or perhaps even logic or reality) means a very little.

It reminds me a little bit of Exalted, your initial posts is similar to how their universe is introduced.
Almost anything is possible, and there is nothing much I can pick apart, question etc.

So, sorry, I am not entirely sure there.

Perhaps, could you make some structured summary of the universe, how it supposed to look like, who lives in there etc.
That is what I am planning on.
As you note it is formless and lacks structure
If you could help with picking out solid concepts and ideas that a form of logic can be built around.
As is I am going to soft reboot it except for what the others have wrote because there stuff makes sense unlike this narrative chaos.

beast_regards

That is what I am planning on.
As you note it is formless and lacks structure
If you could help with picking out solid concepts and ideas that a form of logic can be built around.
As is I am going to soft reboot it except for what the others have wrote because there stuff makes sense unlike this narrative chaos.
It is chaos not because it is wrong, technically, but because setting itself is something akin of primodal chaos, a formless dimension of primal energies.

To build a narrative, you would need a real of mortals, humans or similar creatures, that interact with this great unknown beyond, something reader could relate to.

I am sorry I couldn't do much more here.

Sarcobite

THE DONALD TRUMP PROTECTS!!!!!
Temp Banned
It is chaos not because it is wrong, technically, but because setting itself is something akin of primodal chaos, a formless dimension of primal energies.

To build a narrative, you would need a real of mortals, humans or similar creatures, that interact with this great unknown beyond, something reader could relate to.

The rings are the mortal realm iirc.

The Dark God

Making more worlds in the Dead Cosmos could be done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)