What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rad Badd Homes (My Hero Academia/Multi-Cross RP) (OOC)

Revenge of the Boo!

Author
Heyoooooo. I was in the mood to do something with this idea of mine I have writer's block with that I realize is a bit too similar to another story I have written. So, I decided to turn it into a RP instead!

Plot: Somewhere on the edge of Mustafu there is a retirement home for supervillains who have given up Villainy, either by choice, defeat or simply being too decrepit to continue. Bakugo and Hagakure's parents both often volunteer here, bringing their kids along. And so the duo find themselves getting into misadventures and learning from these Mostly-Reformed Elders!

So, you can be any Villanous (or at least Netural) Character, though keep in mind this will be a now elderly version of the character.

Sheet;

Name:

Series:

Appearance:

Personality:

On a Scale from 1 to 5, how Reformed would you say they are?:

Did they Willingly Go to The titular Rad Badd Homes?:

-

Wellp I hope you have fun picking your characters and junk!

Ugh, I rly rly want my big boobie onee-chans. Can a middle aged anime girl do?

Lucina (Fire Emblem)
Meh, sure. Though She would probably work there instead of being a resident.

YES!

Sheet

Name: Lucina Lowell

Series: Fire Emblem Awakening

Appearance:
g1mogek52cq21.jpg

Personality:

A very driven woman, not a person one should mess with easily, a caretaker only in the loosest sense of the word. Lucina claims that she is the 'Exalt of Ylisse,' much to the confusion of many of the staff living there originally, but nonetheless has taken residence as a caretaker of these villains. Her personality often served to intimidate these former villains, serving as a hard barrier from their reentry to villainy, even though all she has for weapons is simply her unique sword and her surprising strength. She has no quirks, yet these villains would stay well away from her. Since her determination and hardheadedness is a match to even the most seasoned of heroes.

She still searches for a way to 'return home', says something to the matter of her 'people needing their exalt' or something like that.

On a Scale from 1 to 5, how Reformed would you say they are?: 5, she was never a 'bad person' to begin with.

Did they Willingly Go to The titular Rad Badd Homes?: Semi-Willingly, when she realized just how bizzare this world is, she decided to work within this 'Rad Badd Homes', if only to serve as a place of refuge in her journey to find a way home.

Say, boo, can we perhaps start the RP with just the two of us? I really want to RP as Lucina.

So uhh boo, when are we starting?

Back
Top Bottom