What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Published authors?

Senmut

Author
Any among us? And by published, that includes books, music, photography, articles, scientific papers, what have you.
Let's hear.

One of my stories was published however my grandma changed it to a poem so I guess technically she was the one who got published? It was still my work tho. It was a story about little animals dealing with a huge dragon who was v-very mean to them during a tea party.

I've self-published all of mine, but I may put up their second edition soon with the help of an editor I met. Also about 20 short stories I'm working on as well as artwork.

I'm published, some SciFi Xover stories. Wasn't sure if this was the venue for "plugging" one's wares, though.

I was on my high school's yearbook staff (11th grade year, the rest were all 12th graders and the teacher in charge specifically wanted me on the staff because of how prolific I took photos of everything) and took a significant chunk of the photos. So I guess it kinda counts?

Those of you who are pub'd...where can we find your stuff?

You can find my two pages on the RPC Wiki. If I don't procrastinate, you'll find more. So please, do put pressure on me. I mean that in the sincerest way possible.

I need to move my stuff over to Amazon from Lulu but I'm in the middle of revisions, should be done by April

Any among us? And by published, that includes books, music, photography, articles, scientific papers, what have you.
Let's hear.
Around 100 scientific publications, mostly conference and journal papers, some book chapters. All in computer science (that I remember, but it's over 20 years so I could have forgotten something...)

Mine is a SciFi story arc. Haven't sold that many. Was shoved into publication by a Swedish Communist. (It's complicated)

Movie reviews for high school newspaper.

Two very short pieces of fanfiction that have been published in the fan comments section of two Perry Rhodan issues back in the late 90s.

Nothing up front but they do take a percentage from what you make
Yup. Mine is vis-a-vis Lulu Press, and that indeed they do! Still, getting pub'd is a milestone.
Sell much?

Back
Top Bottom