What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Over The Mind, Or The Body

Lord Inquisitor Adornable

The Community Outreach Mod
You have two options.

Option A.) You're body is indestructible, immune to sickness, doesn't require food, drink, or air, and you can exist comfortably in any environment, as well as easily bench a 100 tons.

Option B.) You can reachout beyond your perception and sense, read, communicate, and even influence other minds human or animal, and perceive locations far away from you.

Which do you chose?

Option B. Yet I don't wanna mind control ppls unless they consent. I do love some mind control play and age regression. With my increased perception I finally figure out my mental illnesses and how to deal with them. Communication? So useful for chatting with ppls for appointments or like my Mommy without a phone. Perceiving locations far away? I wouldn't use that one much either unless I could 'go back' along the route to see how to get there? ^_^

Option A.) You're body is indestructible, immune to sickness, doesn't require food, drink, or air, and you can exist comfortably in any environment, as well as easily bench a 100 tons.
How indestructible? Getting stuck somewhere you can't escape would be a nightmare. Remember kids, Immortality is awesome, but the kinds of immortality that don't have some sort of escape clause or the ability to prevent being trapped is just asking for an And I Must Scream scenario eventually.
Option B.) You can reachout beyond your perception and sense, read, communicate, and even influence other minds human or animal, and perceive locations far away from you.
This options seems to imply it would be entirely possible to transfer my consciousness into other bodies to cheat death. If it is truly the mind that has the power with this option and not the physical brain then it wouldn't matter what body my mind is in.

Both options seem to offer immortality, but in different ways, just option B has some morality issues since you'd be a body snatcher, but I would choose option B for the greater variety and power (and perversion) potential. I think I could get around immortality immorality somewhat by just transferring my consciousness into infants who are really blank slates to begin with and don't really have their own minds yet. It would also mean that no one would question any sudden personality shifts (they'd just think I was smart and mature for my age as my new body grew up as long I was careful) and I'd have a ready to go identity in the system. Also it would give me the longest amount of time in a body so I would have to do it less over doing it with an adult. The other option is transferring into or overwriting morally questionable people which raises some problems since as noted someone might notice personality changes if I don't keep up the act, though presumably I could absorb the target's memories. A big issue of course would be transferring any property, wealth, or legal assets between hosts.

In the long term I guess I would try to use my immortality and powers to help mankind from the behind the curtain as it were. As far as gaining the necessary knowledge and skills for that I just need to copy from the minds of other people.

Last edited:
How indestructible?
Totally.

And again you can exist comfortably in any environment, so if you're trapped underneath the earth and can't get out you won't loose your mind.

Also given how absurdly strong you are it'd not like any prison could hold you permanently. You could flex your way out eventually.

I guess being stuck in space is a concern, but hey you can make contingency plans.

Totally.

And again you can exist comfortably in any environment, so if you're trapped underneath the earth and can't get out you won't loose your mind.

Also given how absurdly strong you are it'd not like any prison could hold you permanently. You could flex your way out eventually.

I guess being stuck in space is a concern, but hey you can make contingency plans.
I think I would still go for the mind powers and just go the body snatcher route for immortality because the powers are more subtle. Unless I have to deal with someone else with mind powers it would be effectively impossible to track me down.

While you may be physically comfortably, going mad from boredom and lack of stimulation is the problem. Solitary confinement might keep you physically comfortable with your needs met, but it will mess with you mentally.

I would rather have complete control over the mind that way you could just take over the body of someone else if the other one is destroyed.

is B immortal like the first?
I think he means you can be indestructible but not immortal like you can die of old age. But that would be irrelevant if your mind could outlive the body.

With B, you could essentially make mental clones of yourself and take over the world and perhaps spacetime itself.

With B, you could essentially make mental clones of yourself and take over the world and perhaps spacetime itself.
I where you getting all this DMT Indy!?!!? cyzen.jpg cyzen.jpg

Well I don't consider fucking somones mind up till they think they're us is any form of immortality.

Back
Top Bottom