What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Political Compass Test Thread

Only if we look at the dot, and not see that it is you who forms the grid!

You are all positions as is required to shitpost in a thread. If a position on the right arises, you shall become the left. If an authoritarian arises you will become a libertarian as is needed. To be contrarian and kind of trying too hard is your existence, ans such cannot be represented by a mere dot!

Only if we look at the dot, and not see that it is you who forms the grid!

You are all positions as is required to shitpost in a thread. If a position on the right arises, you shall become the left. If an authoritarian arises you will become a libertarian as is needed. To be contrarian and kind of trying too hard is your existence, ans such cannot be represented by a mere dot!

Great, somebody made a sensible statement about our troll-extraordinaire. We're doomed, doomed I tell you!

scales.png
Not entirely sure about the veganism, I think we definitely should eliminate the consumption of animals but only because the practice is ecologically damaging and waste of resources when we can grow meat and we should probably move towards that as our easy source of protein instead. I still eat meat because lab-grown meat hasn't been mass produced yet.

Otherwise:
eggUuu9P-768x768.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Here are my results, nothing surprising.

Attachments

• 20190105_004900.jpg
    20190105_004900.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 20190105_004847.jpg
    20190105_004847.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 10
1546689650613.png

If I took this test a year or two early I would've registered towards the right more. I see that my support of capitalism and free market is getting eroded, something that I've suspected for a while.

If I took this test a year or two early I would've registered towards the right more. I see that my support of capitalism and free market is getting eroded, something that I've suspected for a while.
"Free Market" is a silly idea in itself, as a complete free market would in theory turn into plutocracy, which is NOT free. ;)

"Free Market" is a silly idea in itself, as a complete free market would in theory turn into plutocracy, which is NOT free. ;)
... and sets the scene for communist revolutions. Russia was a 'free market' before WW1, and look at what happened to it... it couldn't supply what it needed and the people didn't even want the war in the first place. Thus the Tzardom got deposed and killed, the nobles hunted down, and the USSR created after butchering it's way to supremacy.

Mankind needs barriers, rules, regulations, of not only between each other but also from themselves. Enforced by as much force as necessary.
I'm also surprised that productivism wins out over ecology, as I views myself as something of an environmentalist. I suspect it's because the test follows the more older view of environmentalism where technology and nature are mutually exclusive, such as the view on nuclear power.
I'm surprised too... but then again Greenpeace and friends.

Huh. 100% Communism. @Lerticus You need to step up your game.
I didn't post my result in that quiz. Obviously I scored over 200%.
Not the first time, little girl. Probably not the last.

And as an avid Commanist, I am enraged by people's complete inability to use their commas correctly when addressing someone! It is not "sorry comrade", but it is "sorry, comrade". You add a comma before addressing a name or title, or after the name or title if it appears at the beginning of the sentence! Why does no one fucking do this any more!?

All of you, get to the gulag! Learn your commas, dammit!

Supposedly we have a lot of left anti authoritarians in this joint.
It's honestly kinda bizarre how close everyone is, anyone who isn't in the green box just straddles on a center left, or center anti-authoritarian. I'd like to graph out all our different results and see what the average FiC viewer's compass results would be.

It's honestly kinda bizarre how close everyone is, anyone who isn't in the green box just straddles on a center left, or center anti-authoritarian. I'd like to graph out all our different results and see what the average FiC viewer's compass results would be.
Although I've been told quite a few times that this 'political compass' is shit and that you re more likely to get closer to who you really are with things like Poliscale.

I don't put much credibility into these tests.

They keep telling me I'm a Social/Left-Libertarian but I'm really more of an Absurdist if I must absolutely adopt a label of any sort for the sake of discussion....

http://www.politiscales.net/en_US/r...=71&m1=26&m0=31&c0=52&c1=21&anar=100&comp=100

I am disappoint. Will try again for more absurd result.

Additional characteristics
anarchism.png

Anarchism : When the people are being hit with a stick, they are not happier if the stick is called "the stick of the people". The State is an oppression that must be abolished.
pragmatism.png

Pragmatism : politics objectively boil down to looking at where the problems are and trying to solve them according to the means available.
complotism.png

Complotism : the biggest problems of our society are the work of a small group of people. It is then essential to find them, inform the people of their objective and neutralize them.

Okay, nevermind. WTF is "Complotism" lmao

complotism.png

Complotism : the biggest problems of our society are the work of a small group of people. It is then essential to find them, inform the people of their objective and neutralize them.

Okay, nevermind. WTF is "Complotism" lmao
sounds like Nazis

Back
Top Bottom