What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police Brutality indictments in Saint Louis

Well, since you say that exile from the community is the primary means to eject people who doesn't get with program, well, if you continue ejecting people who don't agree with you ultimately you end up alone. It's looks like a self defeating mechanism of governance to me.
That must be why every single person in liberal democracies are all in prison.

Also, what is this claptrap about there is no private property, only personal property? How narrowly do you define personal property? Just the things you have on you? The things that you personally worked on? It's vague and very open to abuse.
Personal property, IE your home, your car, your toothbrush.

Rufus, your ignorance, historical illiteracy, and lies do not surprise me or trigger me whatsoever.
Ah, denial. Just like how you erase from your personal history all the minorities' oppression your beloved local militias do.

I see, I see. It is so fascinating to meet someone who internalizes the KKK to this point.
Well seeing as the only way to ensure continuing Anarcy is for no one to ever try to force their will on an other it makes sense the only way it could survive is if no one else existed
But then it makes this system the worst of autocracies, with the political system literally controlling the mind of 100 percent of the population.

Ah, denial. Just like how you erase from your personal history all the minorities' oppression your beloved local militias do.
There aren't any, so there's nothing to erase.

I see, I see. It is so fascinating to meet someone who internalizes the KKK to this point.
You're literally trying to claim people who punch the Klan support them?

But then it makes this system the worst of autocracies, with the political system literally controlling the mind of 100 percent of the population.
Anarchism doesn't force you to change your views, it's why there's no prisons and they generally oppose the death penalty, exile is preferable since it gives them an opportunity to voluntarily change their mind. If they don't want to be part of an Anarchist system they're allowed to walk away, join, or come back.

But if the citizen had dissociative identity disorder brought about by the crippling loneliness power could then be delegated among them fairly as each identy would have to agree to sleep as a new one came to the fore

There aren't any, so there's nothing to erase.
I see, I see. Fascinating doublethink.
You're literally trying to claim people who punch the Klan support them?
You support their local militia system that is historically known to enforce oppression of minorities.
Anarchism doesn't force you to change your views, it's why there's no prisons and they generally oppose the death penalty, exile is preferable since it gives them an opportunity to voluntarily change their mind. If they don't want to be part of an Anarchist system they're allowed to walk away, join, or come back.
No prison and no death penalty. Fascinating. In our world, we call such a system an "easy mark". I come with an organized military and within a week, you are dead or in a penal colony. As every time it happened in History.
But if the citizen had dissociative identity disorder brought about by the crippling loneliness power could then be delegated among them fairly as each identy would have to agree to sleep as a new one came to the fore
What would be the electoral process in a one-person world structured as an anarchist commune if said individual has DID?

You support their local militia system that is historically known to enforce oppression of minorities.

No prison and no death penalty. Fascinating. In our world, we call such a system an "easy mark".

What would be the electoral process in a one-person world structured as an anarchist commune if said individual has DID?
direct election, granted their likely to be only one of themselves choosing to cast a vote at any given time, if the others don't like the outcome they can leave the body

How so?
I support popular militias in an Anarchist framework, the South was never an Anarchist system. Also it's funny, your existing state of liberal democracy doesn't stop systemic lynching by racist police forces, thus the reason for this thread. Whereas my system exiles the people from the community who would wish to.

No prison and no death penalty. Fascinating. In our world, we call such a system an "easy mark". I come with an organized military and within a week, you are dead or in a penal colony. As every time it happened in History.
Tell me why you're so eager to kill people Rufus?

That must be why every single person in liberal democracies are all in prison.

Personal property, IE your home, your car, your toothbrush.

That's a very strong statement to make, @Chessia. I mean, you yourself have differing views about governance, in a liberal democracy (for all that the United States fucked up, it still allows its citizens to express their views, assuming you are from the USA, that's your First Amendment). I don't see you rotting in jail.

So how do you trade then? Different things have different values and since when two parties disagree they leave, unless one is fully self sufficient one is bound to experience shortages and don't give me the bunk about collective property, because I can guarentee you people do get attached by things that they worked on themselves and wouldn't just give it away without compensation as a given.

Last edited:
Ignoring all of History to fit the Party line is a fascinating case of cognitive dissonance. Fascinating.
I support popular militias in an Anarchist framework, the South was never an Anarchist system Also it's telling, your existing state of liberal democracy doesn't stop systemic lynching by racist police forces, thus the reason for this thread.
You support local militias enforcing the local population's will, AKA its prejudices that oppress political and ethnical minorities. Why do you hate minorities?
Tell me why you're so eager to murder people minding their own business, Rufus?
Because they tend to steal and destroy what doesn't belong to them, as shown in every anarchist uprising in History. They fight the law. Then the law wins.

Fun fact: even if they just minded their own business, the real question would be "What are they going to do against an organized military whose leadership decides it wants the lands and resources currently held by the defenceless idiots?". The answer? Look at the fate of every single anarchist uprising. When you refuse the presence of a police or an organized armed force, you are defenceless.

How so?
I support popular militias in an Anarchist framework, the South was never an Anarchist system. Also it's funny, your existing state of liberal democracy doesn't stop systemic lynching by racist police forces, thus the reason for this thread. Whereas my system exiles the people from the community who would wish to.

Tell me why you're so eager to kill people Rufus?
the basic fundamental problem is someone will decide they know best an someone will decide to listen to that guy and then your system evaporates into war, it's a system where ever person is a point of critical failure

So how do you trade then? Different things have different values and since when two parties disagree they leave, unless one is fully self sufficient one is bound to experience shortages and don't give me the bunk about collective property, because I can guarentee you people do get attached by things that they worked on themselves and wouldn't just give it away without compensation as a given.
Barter.

Ignoring all of History to fit the Party line is a fascinating case of cognitive dissonance. Fascinating.
You don't want to go down this route, I guarantee there are overwhelmingly more innocent people dead at the hands of statists than their are my system even adjusting for a per capita basis.

You support local militias enforcing the local population's will, AKA its prejudices that oppress political and ethnical minorities. Why do you hate minorities?
I don't, why do you support Nazism, Rufus?

Because they tend to steal and destroy what doesn't belong to them, as shown in every anarchist uprising in History. They fight the law. Then the law wins.
Anything made at the exploitation of the people rightfully belongs to the people.

Fun fact: even if they just minded their own business, the real question would be "What are they going to do against an organized military whose leadership decides it wants the lands and resources currently held by the defenceless idiots?". The answer? Look at the fate of every single anarchist uprising. When you refuse the presence of a police or an organized armed force, you are defenceless.
I have looked, you're the one who doesn't look. The Revolutionary militias in Spain were wildly successful against the Francoist Fascists. I'm sorry you don't believe that factions can fall to in-fighting with other factions in the face of a larger opposition but they do.

the basic fundamental problem is someone will decide they know best an someone will decide to listen to that guy and then your system evaporates into war, it's a system where ever person is a point of critical failure
Except this is untrue, because this is not what has happened to any Anarchist system ever.

I have looked, you're the one who doesn't look. The Revolutionary militias in Spain were wildly successful against the Francoist Fascists. I'm sorry you don't believe that factions can fall to in-fighting with other factions in the face of a larger opposition but they do.
Lost the war is largely successful? aren't you supposed to be trying to prove your point not Rufus's
Except this is untrue, because this is not what has happened to any Anarchist system ever.
the total lack of any Anarchist systems suggests you are wrong

There's a limit to barter. Every time two parties trade they have to agree on an equal value of the things they wish to exchange. Like you said, in anarchism if two parties do not agree, they leave.

I see a lot of 'against' in anarchism, but I don't see any 'for' it espouses that would reliably work.

I don't, why do you support Nazism, Rufus?
So I see, you can only resort to ad hominem when faced with facts. Fascinating.
Anything made at the exploitation of the people rightfully belongs to the people.
Why then do the anarchists steal from the people and murder the people?
Who won the civil war? Oh, right, the organized military. Sorry if reality triggers you. :)

Lost the war is largely successful? aren't you supposed to be trying to prove your point not Rufus's
They were largely successful against the Francoists in support of Republican Forces, then those Republicans turned against them and the Anarchists and Republicans lost, this is not difficult to understand.

They were largely successful against the Francoists in support of Republican Forces, then those Republicans turned against them and the Anarchists and Republicans lost, this is not difficult to understand.
So someone deceded they didn't like Anarchism and the system evaporated into war, are you sure it's not too hard to understand?

Sounds like a breakdown in their agreement and the other party used force on the anarchists, after which both parties got screwed over. So the anarchist system failed there, imo.

So I see, you can only resort to ad hominem when faced with facts. Fascinating.
Rufus, you don't get to cry ad hominem when that's what you've been doing this entire time by trying to say I support the KKK and hate minorities.

Why then do the anarchists steal from the people and murder the people?
You'll have to give specific examples, but I'm willing to bet they'll be little different from the violence enacted to form liberal democracies.

Who won the civil war? Oh, right, the organized military. Sorry if reality triggers you. :)
The organized military who were losing to organized militias because the organized militias had been demoralized by losing the thing they'd been fighting for when the liberal democrats and the Tankies turned on them.

So someone deceded they didn't like Anarchism and the system evaporated into war, are you sure it's not too hard to understand?
Nyet, the Liberal Democrats, Stalinists, Trotskyites, and Anarchists had their own centers of control, the Liberals and Stalinists were the ones who were attempting to re-enforce hierarchies on the Anarchists who were more interested in fighting the Fascists than the people who should've been helping them.

Nyet, the Liberal Democrats, Stalinists, Trotskyites, and Anarchists had their own centers of control, the Liberals and Stalinists were the ones who were attempting to re-enforce hierarchies on the Anarchists who were more interested in fighting the Fascists than the people who should've been helping them.
So everyone freely associated and anarchism evaporated into war

Rufus, you don't get to cry ad hominem when that's what you've been doing this entire time by trying to say I support the KKK and hate minorities.
Not ad hominem when I point clearly at historical evidence of your specific desire system.
You'll have to give specific examples, but I'm willing to bet they'll be little different from the violence enacted to form liberal democracies.
All anarchist uprisings that stole things that belonged to society.
The organized military who were losing to organized militias because the organized militias had been demoralized by losing the thing they'd been fighting for when the liberal democrats and the Tankies turned on them.
Ah, yes, the stab in the back. Just like inter-war Germany. Fascinating. Truly fascinating.

Sounds like a breakdown in their agreement and the other party used force on the anarchists, after which both parties got screwed over. So the anarchist system failed there, imo.
Only if you consider the annexation of Czechosloslovakia, Poland, and occupation of France a failure of Democracy.

Only if you consider the annexation of Czechosloslovakia, Poland, and occupation of France a failure of Democracy.
Of course they are. But unlike anarchy, democracy had tons of successes. Anarchy worked... nowhere ever. Always got slaughtered and demolished by every other government system.

Back
Top Bottom