What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pokemon thread

I kinda feel like Onyx didn't need to become Steelix. Steelix looks kinda neat tho. A Rock-type evolving into a Steel-type? Does steel come from minerals in rocks or something? I dunno how this works ah ha.

I kinda feel like Onyx didn't need to become Steelix. Steelix looks kinda neat tho. A Rock-type evolving into a Steel-type? Does steel come from minerals in rocks or something? I dunno how this works ah ha.
Iron ore can be found in earth, whitch can later after some preparation can bee refined in to steel or any other number of aloy if you have the equipment, materials and know how. How do you not know this its basic stuff you learn in school.

Iron ore can be found in earth, whitch can later after some preparation can bee refined in to steel or any other number of aloy if you have the equipment, materials and know how. How do you not know this its basic stuff you learn in school.
I'm a high school dropout. Ppls bullied me so hard for being too girly that I had to leave.

Trying to shiny hunt a cresselia in black 2, and a treecko in Ruby (Haven't ran into that damned Poochyena AGAIN) Although it's very tiring to do compared to hunting in Sun (I believe the odds are better)

Also, in future gens the Poke Pelago has to stay. It's way too useful to go away (999 Leppa berries ftw!)

Building a custom team to be traded in by my friend on my new pokemon game run. (Not going legends or best stats)
Right now I have:
1.) Totodile
2.) Ratata
3.) Venonat
4.) Bronzor
5.) Slugma
6.) misdeavus

I got into Pokemon Go when I got my first smartphone back in March. It's the first Pokemon game I've played in over a decade. I'm really enjoying it.

I caught a Shiny Event Squirtle and evolved it at the Community Day for July. He's at 88.9% with stats being 14/14/12. I have another non-Shiny event Blastoise at 91.1% The Community Day for August will have Eevee.
Screenshot_20180801-143415_Pokémon GO.jpg
My only complaint is that while I know the sunglasses are a Squirtle Squad reference I'm disappointed the sunglasses don't look like what was in the anime:
EP012-770x470[1].png

Last edited:
I got into Pokemon Go when I got my first smartphone back in March. It's the first Pokemon game I've played in over a decade. I'm really enjoying it.

I caught a Shiny Event Squirtle and evolved it at the Community Day for July. He's at 88.9% with stats being 14/14/12. I have another non-Shiny event Blastoise at 91.1% The Community Day for August will have Eevee.
View attachment 47
My only complaint is that while I know the sunglasses are a Squirtle Squad reference I'm disappointed the sunglasses don't look like what was in the anime:
View attachment 48
They kind off fit for a follover sunglasses not a leader.

LWMZM5ZTCI3MULVWYFCPJWGJUMH3FNWQ.jpeg

That is all.

Back
Top Bottom