What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PG (PSYCHO GOREMAN)

Alias

Seems interesting. Sorta reminds me of Power Rangers. Probably watch it when it come's to Netflix eventually.

I didn't realize how much I missed having a voice-over guy in trailers until now.

*watches the trailer*

Yep, not letting my nephews near this with a ten foot pole. Nuh-uh!

I watched way worse stuff than this when I was a kid and I turned out fine. :p

Haven't really seen the downside compared to what mods on other sites have had to put up with to be honest. :p

*watches the trailer*

Yep, not letting my nephews near this with a ten foot pole. Nuh-uh!
*shakes bearded Cossack head*

When I was but a babe my mother would tuck me in and tell stories of how she murdered Nazis. The younger generation is just too soft!

When I was but a babe my mother would tuck me in and tell stories of how she murdered Nazis. The younger generation is just too soft!

No, just not wanting my nephews play-acting the movies with me; there's only so much my back can take. 😛

Edit: also, cost of shipping rambunctious kids to Canada to play with bear is too expensive.

Alright. You get to keep to your cool card. For now. :p

.Murdered Nazis'? It doesn't make sense, since murdering involves human beings. :p

Back
Top Bottom