What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pathfinder: Kingmaker

ScreenXSurfer

Ain't no bitch who can do it like me
Anybody else into D&D/Baldur's Gate style RPG games?

I just started getting into this one and I'm doing a Lawful Evil playthru as a Magus.

I rolled up a Chaotic Neutral Half-Elf fighter.

Holy fuck, this game is as hard as Tourette's Guy's fish sticks. Normal mode will severely brutalize the unprepared, over and over and over again. If you run into the Bear-Like Treant at the beginning and your party is Level 2, you have pretty much two options;

1. Kiss your ass goodbye.
2. Switch difficulty to story mode and spam like 30 firebombs on the fucker.

I've been getting raped by a pack of bigass wolves again and again.

Doesn't help that I kitted my main to be maxed out on persuasion feats for story purposes.

EDIT: i might seriously just have to grind a level or two walking back in forth and camping with shit camo. I haven't done that since pokemon.
On the bright side this will let me figure out combat a bit more.

Last edited:
Anal Rape has never been so fun before.

Literally, I am level 3 and getting the fuck beaten out of me by fucking Spiders and Gobbo-bastards!

I've run this campaign three times, I really want to play it. But finding a spair hundred dollars in my budget is a bit hard.

Back
Top Bottom