What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paradox's rabbit hole of Plot threads.

ParadoxicAbyss8

Author
This is going to be a crosspost for my writing archive on SB and will be updated at the same time as it if it;s still active and nothing has happened to my account. Not that I plan to have anything happen to it but better to be safe than sorry and all that jazz.
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/paradoxs-rabbit-hole-of-plot-threads.376204/

I have been meaning to get this out for some time, I have dabbled in writing here and there. I figure I might as well let others see the things I have written so far or ideas that I have to see if anyone wants a crack at it.

Some of these stories might very well get their own threads at some point and one of them is currently in one, as I am a co-author for that thread.

If you would like to volunteer as a beta your free to do so, it's always helpful to have more people spotting mistakes and giving me new ideas or threads I wouldn't have thought of otherwise.

Speaking of Betas I have quite a few... I might as well tag them now so they can comment on things they might not have seen from me before. Also as a side note, I will threadmark all sections that are part of the same series with a title and section number, something like this, "Title - Part 3"

I should also note that I like to incorporate the Multiverse as much as I can in my writings, and to reflect this people, places, and organizations might not have the same goals/characterizations as you would otherwise expect. I will however strive to keep everyone consistent in story and acting as much as a real person as possible since that irks the hell out of me when others don't do it.

Anyway, I should end this in case it's getting to long so here are my Betas so far.

Betas:

Please give constructive criticism since I have never really had much of a drive to write and only doing so when required of me at school. I hope my writings are at least mildly entertaining.

I wouldn't mind getting the creative and questing community over here, as a lot of the people that join SB join for that...or vs, though I'm keeping vs to a tech discussions area for now, as I feel like having it merged into the main fiction discussion area would improve quality, rather then draconian moderation like SB.

DREAM TEAM 1-4/?

This next post was supposed to be a Round Robin set in Astro City, it never went anywhere unfortunately so I figure I might as well show you lot what I had written so far for it, who knows I might pick it back up at some point.

Just a word of warning, this is a rather large Crossover featuring these people: Ben Tennyson (Ben 10 series) ,Rex Salazar (Generator Rex), Composite Geo Stelar (Megaman Starforce series), Danny Phantom, Alex Mercer (Prototype series), Jack Spicer with Jetbootsu, Monkey Staff, Lotus Twister, Mikado Arm, Shard of Lightning, and Heart of Jong (Xiaolin Showdown/Chronicles), Sabrina Spellman (Sabrina the Teenaged Witch), Jade Chan with all the talismans powers in her otherwise known as T-Girl (Jackie Chan Adventures), Kim Possible ,semi composite Mandy as this is Teen Mandy with Grim's Scythe (Grim Adventures/Grim Tales), Composite Alice Liddel (American Mcgee's Alice), and Jenny Wakeman (My Life as a Teen Aged Robot)

As you can see, a rather large group. Well enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------
Dream Team Draft 2

"Ugh, my head, did anyone get the plates of the spaceship that hit me?" Ben Tennyson said as he woke up while rubbing his pounding head. He hasn't felt this bad since the last time he fought Vilgax. He looked around himself to see he was in a forest, he frowned as he saw that the trees and grass looked like the ones from his planet, so he shouldn't be far from Bellwood. Now if only he could find get his Omnitrix to work on finding a Plumber's Badge signal to see if there was an outpost near by. "Come on! You never work right when I need you! I thought Azmuth made you better when he gave me you nine months ago." He kept on fiddling with his watch until he heard what seemed like two other voices groan, one of them sounded vaguely familiar... He went to the origin of the familiar voice and and found what he something he dreaded to find. There he was Rex Salazar, they hadn't seen each other in quite sometime, not since that who dimensional incident...

"Hey Rex...if your here and you have the same got hit by a spaceship feeling as me...I think we got transported somewhere else. Speaking of I don't think it's just us that got transported, I head someone else a little bit to the right, I would say a couple of feet or so."

Rex for his part took the news quite well although he did grimace a bit at landing in unknown territory. He stood back up as soon as his nanites dealt with his headache and then nodded at Ben, "Right, lead the way then Ben. Be careful we don't know what's out there." Rex received a nod as Ben and Rex slowly crept to where Ben heard the faint groaning. While it felt like hours it was only a few seconds, and as they neared the groaning Ben's thoughts went wild with possibilities 'I really hope it isn't Vilgax...I am not in the mood for a fight. I was looking forward to exploring the new Universe darn it! Then I find myself waking up here... Well there is no use in waiting.' With that Ben and Rex walked past the last of the obstructing trees and found a young woman in a blue dress with a white apron with an Omega symbol pendant on her neck and a slightly inward curved 18 inch kitchen knife with floral patterns etched on it in her right hand. Currently she was rubbing her forehead with a grimace on her face as she looked around herself. She hasn't spotted them yet so Ben cleared his throat and said, "Hey, the name is Ben Tennyson, are you alright?" he then held out a hand so she could use it to stand up with if she needed the help, she took the offered hand and once she was up and about she said in a British accent, "My name is Alice, Alice Liddell, would you happen to know where we are? The last thing I remember was escaping from that dreadful monster of a man in the Train Station."

--------------------------------------------------------------
Dream Team Draft 2, second meeting.
Alex frowned when he came too. He didn't know what just happened, one moment he was on his way to visit his sister Dana who had just recently recovered from her coma after her ordeal with Elizabeth Greene the next found himself lying down in the middle of a forest, he considered consuming the blond haired teen a few feet to the right to see if she knew anything, but the scythe she had with her seemed to glare at him somehow as he approached to do just that and wrapped her in a miasma of what he could only describe as hellfire, needless to say he backed off. He could always get information from someone else anyhow. So while he waited for the teenager to wake up he decided to look around and found an honest to god robot, standing straight up, it appear to be rebooting from whatever caused them to suddenly appear here, wherever here was.

{Systems rebooting. Primary memory storage check in progress...memory check complete. Full memory banks are here besides a slight discrepancy .02 seconds ago. Unable to recover file. Checking for damage of external frame. Check complete, systems are go to go. Refreshing consciousness Exe.}

With that Jenny Wakeman's robotic eyes glowed a bright blue before turning back into a normal human shade, she blinked as the first thing she saw was a man with a hooded leather jacket and blue jeans that was looking at her in curiosity. "Ah...hello. My name is Jenny Wakeman, who might you be? Do you happen to know how I got here by any chance? My memory banks don't seem to have the last .02 seconds in memory, I was walking to school and the next thing I knew I was rebooting and here. Wherever here is, my GPS doesn't seem to be working properly for whatever reason." Jenny said while looking at the blond teenager wrapped in green fire that was hovering above the ground in amazement.

Alex was contrary to popular belief a very good actor, "My name is Axel, I don't know how we got here, or who did this to us but I want to find out soon. I have a very important meeting to get to you see. Are you a robot? I can't say I've ever seen any robot like yours, much less one with actual AI." Alex said as he looked her over in genuine curiosity, he knew quite a bit of what Genetek and Blackwatch were up too and none of them have ever even heard mention of something like this. Hell the various scientist and military personnel in him say that while people had been working on it, they never even got so far as a prototype.

Jenny looked back at Alex in surprise, most were used to there being AI like her, as a matter of fact she was famous by the time she left, "You don't recognize me from the news? You know the blue robot that saves the world on what seems like a weekly basis? I wonder why that is..." Jenny says as she takes on a look of contemplation as she searches the Internet and quickly picks up on the divergences in history. She looks shocked for a moment before it passes to a look of resignation. "I think I know why my GPS isn't working and why you don't know who I am. We seem to be in another universe entirely...I just remotely checked the Internet to see why you wouldn't recognize me and well...this worlds history went a lot differently then mine."

Alex for his part didn't believe her, "Are you sure? What year is it now? What happened in New York 2009?"

"I don't know let me check, it says it's the year 2013, and nothing notable happened in New York that year, why do you ask?"

"I...just wanted to see if you were right is all. There was a terrorist attack that year on my world and seeing that they don't have anything there you must be right. If me and you are from other worlds, then it stands to reason that the blond teenager here bathed in green fire hovering in the air must be too. I suppose we just need to wait for her to wake up."

It seemed only moments later that the green flames abated with the teenager floating gently to the ground as they grew smaller. Once the blond woman was on the ground her eyes snapped open, which were blood red with no signs of a pupils, she wore a pink skirt with a yellow sunflower on it over which was a pitch black no sleeved jacket with razor sharp spiked bracelets on both her wrists, with black studded slightly below the knee boots. She seemed to have a permanent frown on her face as she looked around, before saying in a monotone voice "I see I have been dragged off to yet another world, this better not be Billy's fault. Otherwise I am going to have to teach him yet another lesson in pain. I suppose from your looks of confusion and slight resignation that someone dragged you along for the ride? Just wait until I get my scythe in them." With that Mandy swung the scythe down intending to make a portal back to her world and she tries again and again with each time her face growing more and more annoyed. "What's wrong with this stupid thing? Your the Grim Reaper's Scythe you shouldn't be able to break so easily. When I get my hands on whoever did this..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dream Team- Team meeting 3

When Kim gained consciousness her mind started racing with possibilities. I'm not on my bed, I can't open up my eyes yet in case I'm being watched, I have to act like I'm still unconscious. Okay Kim, you can do this, you have been in plenty of dangerous situations, just spread out your senses and asses the situation. I'm on dirt, and judging by the sounds around me, probably in a forest of some kind. I also appear to have my battle suit on. What is going on here? Not even Dr. Drakken would be this inept... Okay all I need to do is turn on the suit and activate it's stealth technology.

She quickly stood up and did so with her suit glowing blue for a bit before turning her completely invisible. Now I just have to find who did this, and see where I'm at. She would have checked her Kimunicator but she heard a groan, so she decided to check it out.

"Uncle Jackie? Where is everyone? Man my head hurts..."Jade Chan said as she rubbed her aching forehead. I really have to get the hang of using the Talismans. I hope everyone else is alright. Who would drag me to the middle of a forest just to drop me off? Better yet who would be able too? Jackie would have fought them off...right? With that Jade sat up fast, all thoughts of her headache pushed aside. "Hello? Anyone out there? I seem to be lost..." As she talked she activated her thermal vision granted to her when she had all the Talismans powers made a part of herself two weeks ago. She wasn't ten anymore, she has had 5 years to grow and learn everything her friends and family could teach her. So once she saw the invisible figure near her she let loose a volley of heat blast from her eyes. The figure dodged by flipping away from her attacks and held up it's hands in surrender. "Who are you and why did you drag me from my home? What have you done with Uncle Jackie?!" Jade said as she went into a fighting stance. The invisible figure pushed something on the suit and became visible again as she said, "Hey I didn't do this, me and you are on the same boat. How did you see me anyway? Can you see heat?" Kim asked with a raised eyebrow and her hands slowly going by her side. Jade for her part decided to trust her, as she nodded, "Yeah, I can. So any idea on where we are?" Jade asked with her arms across her chest.

"I was just about to check right now. Hold on for a bit will you?" With that she started touching what Jade had assumed was just a watch, which suddenly spit out a hologram of an Internet browser. A few search results later and Kim looked shocked. "Hey...would you happen to know of a place called Astro City? I don't recognize it and that leads me to believe that I'm on another Earth entirely." Everyone back home must be so worried... Oh Ron, your probably freaking out right now.

Astro City? That name doesn't ring any bells. Jade shook her head, as she asked, "No, I don't recognize it, what makes you so sure we are on another world?"

"Here take a look at this." With that Kim showed Jade a picture of said city that showed giant robots that were attacking it in droves.

Yeah...I see her point. "I have to admit I have seen a lot of strange things but never anything like that. My name is Jade Chan, who are you?" Jade said with her hand extended for a handshake.

Kim smiled as she shook it and said, "My name is Kim Possible, nice to meet you Jade. I wonder how we got here?" Kim said as she tapped her chin in thought.

Jade shook her head while shrugging, "I don't know but I suspect we are going to find out sooner or later, if only I could have a chat with my future self again, maybe she would be able to tell us where we are..."

Kim was about to ask her what she meant when all of a sudden a very pale monkey jumped out of the trees and said in a very excited voice, "Other people! I was beginning to think I was alone! The name is Jack Spicer, do any of you have any idea were we are?" Said Monkey was holding a monkey themed staff with a filled to the brim brown backpack . Needless to say Kim was reminded of Monkey Fist, and was naturally on her guard.

"Since you have no idea where we are, I assume that your in the same situation we all are. We seem to have landed in a parallel world, a world filled with Super Villains and Heroes I have never heard of, here have a look at this." Kim begrudgingly show Jack the same picture she showed Jade, she was a little freaked out by his starry eyed look at the giant robots.

"Oh, Cool! Look at that craftsmanship! That design! That power!" Jack said, he would have gone on but he noticed the looks that the two other woman were giving him so he coughed and rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.Come on Jack, you can't blow this as well. Since they don't recognize you, they don't seem to be from your world. You can start off fresh! "So, now that you know my name what would yours be?"

"My name is Kim Possible, and this here is Jade Chan, since we seem to be in the same situation we should stick together for the time being."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dream Team- Team meeting 4

What the? Why am I on the ground? Why does it feel like I just went a round against Solo? Ugh my head hurts...

Geo opened his eyes while blinking away the spots that his headache was giving him to see that he was in the middle of a forest. "What in the world? Why am I in the middle of a forest? What a minute...where is everyone?! Mom, Dad! Anyone there?!" Geo called out in a panic. He quickly put on his Visualizer praying that his long time companion was still with him and sighed in relief when he saw Omega-Xis searching the near by area. "You know you could have answered me, I was really worried. Do you know what happened? I'm trying to send mail to everyone but no one is getting them for some reason..." Geo says as the holographic interface of the Hunter-VG kept saying error. Omega-Xis for his part simply shook his head as he said, [No I don't know what happened, the last thing I remember was being in your Hunter about to go have a few joy rides with the various machinery around Echo Rigde when all of a sudden we were here.I don't like this situation we're in kid, as far as I can tell we are the only ones here for a couple of miles. We should Wave Change so we don't get caught unaware of any threat there might be here. You haven't left anything back home right?]

"I still have all my Battle Cards with me, all my Brotherbands as well as the OOParts. We are good to go if we have to fight, not that I'm looking forward to any action."

Geo for his part frowned, he didn't want to get into a fight after so many months of peace. But he wouldn't let his peaceful nature get in the way of him seeing his family again, and with a determined look in his eye, he put the Hunter-VG to his right arm and said "Transcode {003} Mega Man!" A millisecond later Geo disappeared and changed into EM waves, while donning his Mega Man persona. He was about to fly off when all of a sudden a woman with mid shoulder blade blond hair appeared in a swirl of orange sparks 12 feet away.

Sabrina Spellman was quite frustrated, she has already tried to teleport herself home numerous times with each attempt just teleporting her to another section of forest. She looked at her pointer finger in frustration, "Why won't you work!? This is just great, the day after me and Harvey get married is the day I get whisked off to some random forest. I'm not learning how to be a witch anymore, you should be working perfectly fine! Whoever thought it was funny to dump me out in the forest is going to have a very bad day! Fine if you won't take me home then I will just have to think of a incantation to use to get me some help here. Let's see..." She seems to think for a bit before saying, "I'm lost and need directions so take me to someone who can answer my questions." With that she seemed to be enveloped with orange sparkles and ...appeared right in front of Geo!

What the? How did she do that? She isn't wave changed and she isn't a EM being either! She said something strange as well...she said she was a witch? That's crazy!...Or at least it should be. I am after all a Wave Changed human, who is best friends with an AMian. I guess it couldn't hurt to talk with her...

With but a thought Mega Man changed frequencies so he could interact with the physical world, he kind of wished he had a camera as her expression was priceless.

"Hey, my name is Mega Man, would you happen to be looking for answers as well? I just woke up here a little while ago myself. I couldn't help but notice that you just teleported right in front of me. How did you do that exactly? You aren't an EM being, otherwise I could see that with my Visualizer."

For Sabrina's part she was shocked at having someone just materialize out of thin air wearing blue body armor and having a canon for a right arm. She quickly got over that when he said that he saw her using her magic however and said in a panicked voice "You saw that?! I don't suppose you would believe me if I said I'm just a very good illusionist? No? ...Thought so. Well since the cat is out of the bag, I might as well tell you, hopefully the Other Realm doesn't find out about this. I'm a Witch, just don't go tell others that alright, it's supposed to be a secret. Why are you wearing that strange get up anyway? Also what in the world are you talking about? What is a Visualizer and what is an EM being?" She asked is confusion while hoping he wouldn't spill her secret.

Mega Man blinked in surprise, "What do you mean you don't know what a EM being is? Everyone on Earth knows what they are! Heck Viruses the world over are made of EM waves. Well since you don't know what they are for some reason I might as well tell you. EM beings are made of EM waves, like myself, since we are made of EM waves we travel at light speed, well at least in theory, we actually travel faster then light speed, I myself can go massively faster then light. A Visualizer is these-" Mega Man pulsed out and became regular Geo Stelar who had the decency to look embarrassed at having done that in front of a relative stranger. He then pointed to his Visualizer, the green shades looking thing over his eyes, "-are them, they allow people to see the EM waves being emitted by technology and people. What you just saw me do is Pulse Out from my EM Wave Change which allows me to change into a EM being with all the benefits that allows. This is my Wizard Omega-Xis, a Wizard is a EM being tied into a person's Hunter-VG and that allows-"

Sabrina couldn't take the rush of information anymore so she said, "Hold on! Let's just introduce ourselves first then we can get into a discussion about how our various powers work. My name is Sabrina Spellman, and your Mega Man right?" She asked with a raised eyebrow while still trying to wrap her head around all that she heard.

Geo was slightly put off from being interrupted as he said, "No, that is only my name when I'm wave changed with Omega-Xis. My normal every day name is Geo Stelar, nice to meet you." while bowing. "You know I have never meet a witch before, and the fact that you have never heard of EM beings is strange..." Geo said while looking at the floor as if it had all the answers.

As Geo was trying to figure out what could cause something like that to happen and Sabrina was trying to wrap her head around everything Geo said, they heard a rustle in the trees and all of a sudden a ghostly figure erupted out of the foliage.

Oh man, not another ghost! I hate ghosts! They creep me out so much... Geo thought it fright. As he stood stock still, the figure revealed himself to be a boy with snow white hair and glowing green eyes with a ghostly tail instead of legs. The moment he saw both of them he smiled in delight.

"It's a good thing I found some more people! I was beginning to think I was alone in this forest. My name is Danny Phantom, would either of you know where I am?" he said with a quirked eyebrow as he pulled himself to a stop right in front of them.

The following is a Ben 10 crossover with DC.

I present to you Ben 10: In Search of Willful Hope in the Omniverse.
1-3/?
--------------------------------------------------
Ben Tennyson stared at the Green and Blue Rings held aloft by a bubble of pink Mana courtesy of Gwen who was studying them intently while sitting on his bed and flipping though a spell book. As he tried to stare the answers out of the Rings his mind wandered to the events that lead up to this situation.

It all started innocently enough, Gwen and Kevin were visiting for the Thanksgiving holiday so Ben decided to take Rook and Co to Mister. Smoothy for old times sake. To further drive the point home of days of old, a super villain attacked in the middle of said endeavor. Everything happened just as normal, the bad guy was out for the count and heading to Plumber HQ for processing when two glowing Rings, one Blue and the other Green, appeared in front of Ben in a flash. They just floated there. This naturally got Gwen curious and lead to them being at their present location.

Ben rubbed his eyes as he got bored at trying to stare the truth out of them and looked at Gwen with a slight frown on his face. "You still can't find anything about them huh? We already contacted Galvan Prime and they couldn't make heads or tails of the energy it ran off of. I wonder if it came from..."

Gwen shook her head as she while flipping through her book with telekinesis and looking at a read out on her computer. "Azmtuh was right Ben, whatever these Rings run off seem to be different frequencies of the same type of energy. As for how they got here, I don't know myself. When I scanned the spot they were at I found traces of yet another unidentified energy source. It felt almost like the Door to Anywhere. I think we might be dealing with something extra dimensional Ben."

Hearing that Ben looked at the Rings suspended in the air and sighed. It can never be just a normal vacation for us huh?

-----------------------

Gwen sighed as she looked upon the two rings floating in her headquarters in Friedkin University. It's been a week since the day the rings came in through a portal. She was hoping Paradox would show up at some point to give her at least a vague hint or two but her luck hasn't really panned out.

I might as well see if I can see anything else different this time.

She raised her hand and said a spell of revelation, "Ostendo Specialis."

For the 8th time that week the surface of the bubble of Mana the two Rings were in showed scenes of war and terror. Various species holding different rings much like the ones in front of her. Fighting across galactic and interplanetary distances. 9 different colors, Green, Blue, Red, Violet, Indigo, Orange, Yellow, White, and Black. From what she could gather each color represented some aspect of an emotion. Green seemed to be valor or the will to do what needs to be done, Yellow seemed to be fear and the spreading of terror, Red seemed to be rage the likes of which she has never felt before and hoped she would never feel herself, Orange seemed to run of off Want the users of them wanting everything within their sight, Violet seemed to run off of a limited form of Love, Indigo seemed to run off of Compassion for others, White seemed to be powered by something akin to very potent Mana she could feel the Life coming from it even through the image, and Black seemed to be the exact opposite of White it was so devoid of Mana it reminded her somewhat of the various Ectonurites she has encountered.

As before the last image she saw was of a body being brought back and turned into some sort of zombie by a Black Ring, the hand rose up and broke through the soil before the revelation spell broke down.

She sighed as she got up from the couch and went over to once again inspect the rings. With a thought the bubble of Mana they were in dissipated as the two Rings floated over to her open palm before dropping into her hand.

"If my guess is correct then maybe this will do something. It wouldn't hurt to try." With a practiced ease of many battles she called up the thing that made up her true self and imparted a piece of her Mana, her very life force into the rings.

With a quickness that almost made her stop the two Rings spoke up both saying the exact same thing, {Ring Charge at 5% and growing. 15% 30% 50% 90% Ring Charge at 100%.}

She smiled as she looked upon the two glowing rings tiredly. That took more out of her then she expected. She looked upon both glowing rings and said, "Now what to do with you now that you work? I wish you could talk so I could have all my questions answered..."

{Unidentified user, Unknown Sector. Dimensional Error, Ring scans indicate that only ring in proximity in the entire universe is Blue/Green. Guardians not responding through Bleed. Inquiry: This Ring would like to know who the being seemingly made of White Light is? Current holder does not have sufficient Will/Hope to use Ring Functions.}

I really should have expected that to happen. I sense an adventure brewing... it's a good thing my finals are over.

Gwen sighed as she looked at the two Rings, "My name is Gwen Tennyson, I'm not made up of White Light, I'm an energy being from a race called Anodites. I am made up of Mana, the White Light of this universe apparently. White Light is Life Force isn't it? That would explain the confusion. I was hoping you could tell me why you popped up in Bellwood a week ago through a tear in reality that felt much like the Door to Anywhere?"

{Records of travel have been corrupted, Terms Mana, Door to Anywhere, and Bellwood have been stored. Data mine in progress. Would bearer be related to Ben Tennyson wielder of the Omnitrix?}

Yup, defiantly an adventure. Just like old times...

"Yes I would be, so what is this Bleed you were talking about?"

{The Bleed is an interdimensional plane that forms the barriers to parallel dimensions. I know not why we are here or how we came to travel trough the Bleed.}

"It sounds like a version of the Door to Anywhere, a mystical crossroads that leads to any place so long as you know the true name of it. Any idea how we can get you back from where you came from?"

{This Ring would need a able user to use the necessary functions that would enable travel through the Bleed. Current possible users on Earth point to Ben Tennyson, he has enough Will/Hope to use all necessary functions. Travel through the Bleed is perilous and must be used with caution as things tend to get lost in transit.}

Why am I not surprised? This really is going to be like old times...

"Well if you really feel that Ben is the only candidate I might as well take you to him. I just need to gather a few people."

She put her hand to her head as she send out a telepathic message,
Guys meet up at Plumber HQ, I got the rings to work.

With that out of the way she grabbed the rings, teleported to Kevin and then to the HQ. As she waited for the others to arrive she sighed to herself.

It seems like Adventure is always going to happen around the Tennyson family huh? Still it would be nice to have another adventure before I finish College...

-------------------------------------

{User is in range. Initiating seeker protocols.}

The Rings levitated from Gwen's hand by their own power and zoomed out into the landing dock that served as the only entrance to Plumber HQ.

{Ben Tennyson of Earth you exhibit great Will/Inspire great Hope. Welcome to the Green/Blue Lantern Corps.}

Ben Tennyson looked at the brightly glowing Rings and then at Gwen with a raised eyebrow as he sipped his Chocolate/Avocado/Peppermint Smoothie. "I take it this is why you wanted us to come here so early in the morning Gwen?"

She nodded with a slight smile on her face, "Yes it is. We just need to wait for Azmuth and Paradox to get here. I suspect they should be here any second now..."

"Leave it to an energy being to know when a entity unstuck from time and space will be arriving. You're getting quite good at sensing Mana Gwen. I see that you finally figured out how to make those rings work."

Gwen turned around and shot a grin at the Time Traveler, "I'm not that good yet Paradox, you just have a habit of appearing for these types of conversations. I would have figured it out a lot sooner if you gave a vague hint like you usually do."

Professor Paradox grins while reaching into his bag of gum balls, "Now we both know you didn't need my help to figure it out. Now that everyone is here why don't we let the Lantern Rings explain what is going on."

{Last record of travel corrupted due to Bleed transport.}

Ben frowns at the glowing Rings and says, "Why don't you start by telling us what all this Lantern business is? For that matter what does me being a part of a Corps mean?"

{User is only person in Planetary Range that is able to use all the functions of both Rings. We are what is referred to as Lantern Rings. There are 9 different colors of rings, each running off of different wavelengths on the Emotional Spectrum. There is Green that runs off of the Will to do what needs to be done, Yellow that runs off of the Terror of others, Blue runs off of Hope for a better future, Red that runs off of bottomless Rage, Orange that runs off of Avarice users typically go mad with want, Violet runs off of Love for others, Indigo runs off of Compassion for all, White runs off of Life itself, and Black runs off of Death itself and is devoid of the Emotional Spectrum entirely. Each color has it's own Corps, you are now part of the Green Lantern Corps who's job is to keep the peace in the universe and the Blue Lantern Corps who's job is to spread Hope for a better tomorrow.}

Ben sighs as he sips his Smoothie, "At least it isn't anything I'm not used to already doing. So what exactly can you do? I don't suppose that you come with an instruction manual do you?"

{It will take a total of 96 hours to learn all the functions. Would user like to start now?}

Ben looks at Azmuth with a grin and says, "See, I told you an instruction manual would have made things easier. Is there any way to speed up the time that would take? I have aliens that think faster then a human, how much would that cut down on time?"

Azmuth huffs as he says, "Like you needed it. You have been doing fine without it so far Ben Tennyson."

{Data mining the Extranet. Would wearer be referring to the forms you call XLR8, Fasttrack, Grey Matter, and Brainstorm?}

"Huh, you work fast. Yes I would be actually." Ben says as he takes another sip of his Smoothie.

{The form known as XLR8 would cut the time down by 1/3, Fasttrack would cut the time by 1/4, Grey Matter would cut the time by 4/5, and Brain Storm would cut it down by 3/5ths. Would you like to start now?}

"Sure, but could you also copy the contents to Galvan Prime? I am sure the Galvans would love to see everything you could do as well."

{Affirmative. Data pack sending to Galvan Prime.}

Ben nods as he activates his Omnitrix, he flips through the holographic projection of his various alien forms until he finds the one he wanted, "Come on don't mess this up Omnitrix!"

BWOOSH!

"Yes! Grey Matter it is! Let's do this shall we Rings?"

{Commencing Function explanation. 19.2 hours until completion.}

The Gamer SI Chronicals Part 1-2

This next one is a Self Insert in a Co-Authored story written by slauenza12, you can find the link here.

All around me all I see is white nothingness, like the ever expanding canvas of a painter to be, just waiting for something to be etched into being and bring life to it. I couldn't tell you how long I have been here or how long I have been walking, time and space are meaningless here. For all I know I haven't even moved a single inch.

This place... it brings back memories. I used to dream of a place exactly like this when I was younger. It was just us 3, two indistinct teenagers of opposite genders and my 8 year old self. They used to talk to me for hours on end, and teach me little neat things about the world... I wonder why I'm back here after all these years?

"I believe I can answer that for you. Allow me to introduce your two patrons. You may call me Mr. E and this being next to me is named Evo, a pleasure to meet you."

I frown as my brow furrows in confusion at seeing what was before me once I turned around to see who answered my unspoken question. Before me was a red haired teen in a lavender jacket and... was that Dr. Frank N. Furter from Rocky Horror?

I fold my arms in front of myself and say with a dash of suspicion and wariness, "Mind telling me how you answered a question I didn't speak out loud? I don't usually have dreams that involve telepathic communication or dreams with a sexy Transvestite from Transylvania."

The red head smiles as he says, "Ah yes, about that. We are here to talk for a bit before sending you on your way. Now as I said before we are our patrons for this Game the rest of the ROBs have cooked up. Your our chosen champion! Now there is no need to look so panicked, your acting like I just mowed over your puppy right in front of you. Allow me to explain this Game before you start freaking out yeah?"

I scoff as my eyes narrow, "Your acting like I have any choice in the matter. Fine out with it, the sooner I know all the details, the sooner I can spite the ever loving fuck out of you."

The bastard still had his grin as he said, "Heh, I knew choosing you was the right decision. You know about the Gamer right? Your going to have that starting out, each of the ROBs have decided to spice things up and go for themes. Mine and by association yours is Mystery. Knowing you like I do I already know your mind is working on all cylinders to think of all the ways you can Munchkin it, you can do that as soon as you arrive where your going."

I let out a hmm as I look to Evo and say, "Yeah? Then how does he fit in to all this?"

The sexy doctor look at me with an alarming gleam in his eye as he let out a giggle, "I fit in rather well, thanks for asking~ Mr. E and I are old acquaintances, we know each other like the back of out own hands. Once this whole Game was set up he naturally told me and I thought it was going to be a blast! Seeing how your acting so far it looks like I won't be disappointed. Once you get where your going your going to see a present from the both of us."

I uncross my arms as I massage my forehead to try to abate the oncoming headache as I say, "You two keep saying that I'm going somewhere, mind telling me where that is? For patrons you aren't being all that helpful."

They look at each other in the eyes and then at me while saying simultaneously, "That would be telling, where is the fun in that?"

As I open my mouth to scream at them in frustration my voice gets caught in my throat as I see that my earlier metaphor is coming to pass and my surrounding are changing as if the painter has suddenly gained inspiration. I look back at where the two ROBs were only to see trees of enormous size and growl.

This has to be a dream, a sick twisted dream. I don't want to be in a game where I don't know the rules... Fuck. Okay, first things first, how did Han say it again? Status Window?

Name - Shadow
Title - The Gamer
Level 1 0/190 xp
Class - The Gamer
Health - 100
How much damage you can take. Duh.
Mana - 100
How much 'energy' you have (all special abilities will use this Mana is a Universal equivalent product and any energy source is one to one for it IE Magic, Chakra, Ki Ect)
STR - 10
How strong your muscles are (boosts physical damage, running speed, how much you can lift, will eventual provide a natural armor)
VIT - 10
How healthy you are (Total health, resistance to poison/ disease, how long you can go with out sleep, eventually will provide a natural armor level)
DEX - 10
Fine control of movement, increases accuracy of tasks and gives a slight speed boost (will make you attack faster, dodging, reaction time)
AGI - 10
Flexibility, Speed, movement (boost all forms of movement)
INT - 10
Boosts Mana, Memory, Thinking speed, minor magical power boost
WIS - 10
Boosts understanding, Experience, Magic power/ control/regen/resistance
LUK - 10
How lucky you are, will give boost to gaining rare loot, WILL NOT effect critical hits, (A lucky hit in the enemy weak spot is possible but don't expect constant crits after another will high luck) it also provides minor boost to each skill

SECRET AGENT MAN~ ( + 3 LUK and 1 WIS per level. 50% more EXP and effectiveness in SPY/INTRIGUE tree and 50% increase in One Liners Skill. )

Joint Pawn of Mr.E and Evo ( Levels take 90% more EXP to gain, per level up you gain 3 stat points to spend and double perk points. Evo is giving you a permanent 50% increase in the Troll skill, he said to make him proud, or else. Your welcome for the free theme song by the way. ^-^ )

You are the Champion!... right?

"This is just fucking fantastic. I'm not even that good at one liners... No use being angry at ROBs when I can be out acquiring power to win this Game I'm in. I should find out where I am first I suppose."

Name: Your not in Kansas anymore!
Objective: Find out where you are or die trying.
Rewards: 50 EXP and a Mask.
Failure: Starvation and excruciating death.

Great, it looks like my ...patrons have a sense of humor. Fantastic. Time to see if I'm near any place of civilization then. What is the best way to go about this? A spiral heading outwards from my starting location? No... that would be entirely to troublesome. I might as well pick a direction and see if I get lucky.

With that a mask of determination sets on my face as I walk steadfastly forward while pretending I know exactly where I'm going.

Surprisingly it works and I find myself outside of a village after a few minutes walk. After spending a while outside the gates I go talk to a middle aged man who was heading out and silently hoped we spoke the same language.

"Excuse me sir, what is the name of this village? I seem to be rather lost..."

The brown haired man with acid green eyes looked at me with a glint of amusement in his eyes as he answered, "This is Tanzaku Town in the Land of Fire, how could you not know where you are? This place is well known for gambling after all."

I ignore the window that popped up in front of me as I looked relieved and said, "Oh good, for a second there I thought I was lost... Thank you kind sir."

The man just chuckles as I bow and says, "No need for that, I know how you feel it's not uncommon to hear of people losing themselves in the forests."

"Yes... tell me, has anything exciting been happening lately? My name is Sai, by the way." I say with a large smile.

The man hmms to himself for a bit before saying, "If I recall correctly there is going to be a new batch of Genin going into the village force in a week or two. They say there are a lot of clan kids in it as well. My name is Gato, a pleasure to meet you Sai."

"Ah, thank you very much! I won't hold you any longer, we both seem to have business to attend to after all. Thank you again for helping so much!" I say as I bow once again.

Gato just chuckles as he says, "No problem, it's always best to help those in need after all. See you later!"

I wave goodbye as he walks away, once he was gone I let out a deep sigh and rubbed my forehead to try and get rid of the pounding headache I had acquired at the information I now knew.

This is just great. I'm in Naruto and from the way he was talking I appear to be a week or so before the story proper starts. Well at least this isn't after the time skip... now what do those pop ups say?

Congratulations! You now know where you are! Welcome to the Land of Ninja, where Intrigue and Misdirection are a part of life.

50 EXP acquired!
Mask of Mr. E acquired!
Lying Skill gained!
Acting Skill gained!
Sneaky Interrogation Skill gained!
Smooth Talker Skill gained!

That reminds me, Skills.

"The Gamer's Mind" (Grants 50% resistance to mental based attacks/effects, Allows the user to remain calm in all situations.)

"The Gamer's Body" (Allows the user to live life like a game. Grants the body of a game character, Eating, sleeping and ect are currently still required)

"Acting"
This skill allows you to play situations and people more easily. Level 1 12/18
5% in effective acting.

"Smooth Talker"
This passive skill allows you to chose just the right words and say them just the right way to get what you intended across.
10% more effective speech skills. Level 1 6/18

"Lying"
This passive skill allows you to put the metaphorical fleece over people's eyes.
5% increase in people believing you. Level 1 12/18

"Sneaky Interrogation"
This passive skill allows you to get more information from people then you otherwise would.
5% more information. Level 1 6/18

Hm... how interesting. I suppose the next step is to see if I can get a job here or some source of income... That and make a bunch of skills for my survival.

Objective: You have 99 problems and money is definitely one. Get a job and source of income if you want to live.
Reward: Got a job! 150 EXP and 500 Ryo.
Failure: Eventual Death.

Hah~ Well since the game agrees with me I might as well go look...

The anime sold this place short, it was more akin to Las Vegas then a gambling town that attracts tourists. As I was walking trying to think what job I could get inspiration struck me like a 50 mile per hour wind. I wanted to smack myself in the face for taking so long in thinking of it.

I don't need a job. Not necessarily. I just need a way to gain money. I think I know exactly what to do now. It shouldn't be all that hard to go about doing it in the first place, most everyone who walks out of bars in this village are stone cold drunk anyway.

For using your brain to think of an alternative for the quest you have gained 1 INT!

You have gained the Observe Skill!
[Though constantly looking around a skill has been gained]
{Observe} (level 1 0/18) (Intrigue/Spying) (5 MP per use)
(The art of observing without getting caught and misleading others with false information is a key cornerstone of the Spying arts.)
(Higher levels give more information.)
Excellent, I should go look at what that mask I got as a reward will help me in my endeavor. Inventory. Observe.

[Mask of Mr. E] (Level 1)
A mask gifted to you by your R.O.B that will grow in power with you.
+5% to all [STEALTH] skills
- when worn identity is unknown
- can only be removed by Shadow
V.I.T.R.I.O.L. - The use of the ancient Alchemical formula to unify the Negative Pole with the Positive Pole in a Alchemical Wedding has granted this Mask a special attribute.
20% increase in control over opposite powers and attributes, has a 2% chance to make Opposing Forces work in Harmony.
Mystic Runes - The Mystic Symbols on the Mask help the user Balance conflicting forces. Both the Creative and Destructive forces of the Universe are held in perpetual Balance in the Mask's third Eye.
5% more efficient use of Mana and overall movements, gives Shadow unnatural grace and makes him more attuned to the Opposite Powers prevalent in the Material Realm.
10% chance to cause annoyance to user.
10% chance of being overwhelmed with the Cosmic Forces.

Cosmic Powers? What the hell? It looks rather mystical I do admit... Still is the chance of being overwhelmed by Cosmic Forces worth it? I might as well try it on.

With no outward sign of worry on my face I go out in search of a secluded spot to try on my Mask. Once I found a alleyway that was currently deserted I took it out of my inventory and put it on my face before I could chicken out.

I absently noted that I could see through the mask even though it lacked eye holes to do so. The reason I was absently noting it was because I wasn't seeing my surroundings any longer, in fact I wasn't even in the village or Earth for that matter. All around me was the vast emptiness of space, I could see Destruction and Creation twisting and turning the vary Cosmos around me. I could feel both infinite powers seeping into the mask and collecting in the Third Eye, I looked down and could see my very Soul and Mana along with the influence of ROB effecting the very reality I stood in to allow my powers to work. It was simultaneously the most amazing and terrifying thing I have ever seen.

I̛͝T̀́ ̨H̢͜͜U͞R̵̡T̡̢S̷!̷̀͡ ̴͟Ţ͟҉h͘͞͠e ̧P̡͞A̸IŅ̷! ͢͜͞T̕h̸́ę̸̵ ̡v̨̕͡aśt̕͝n̕͡e͠s͘s̶͠ ͘͞o̧̨͟f̸͡ ͝҉it̀ ̸a͟l͞l͟!͘͠ ̷͠I̶'̴ḿ̢ dŗo̵̡͡w̨n̸͢i͏ņ̛͢g̡͢!̨͜!!́͞!͡ ͟I.́͟..̴̶ ͏͏I͞͠ ͘n̵̴e͘͠ed̶̶͢ t͝͏o͏͏ ̡g̵̀͢èt̕͟ ͠t̵̀͢h̵̡͞i͝͠s̛͟҉ ̨m͏̨͏a͘҉s҉k̴͞ ̨͘͠of̨͡f!̢͏ ̷̨́I͡t͠'s͜ ̛́͡t̕͝͞o m̵͠͏u̢̢c̴̢h̴͜͟!͝ ͏̢҉T͞҉o̷ ̕͞M̶̴U̡Ć̛H̸͜!̶

It all came crashing down as soon as I ripped the Mask away from my face, my whole body shaking from the experience. I could feel sweat dripping down from my forehead. I looked back at the Mask and shuddered.

That... that was to much. Entirely to much. I should do the smart thing and throw this into a damn volcano.

Status Effect gained!
[Rattled]
While Rattled all actions and plans get derailed for 25 seconds.

Due to your experience of Cosmic Power you have gained 1 WIS, LUK, and INT.

Seeing the Alert I couldn't help but bark out a laugh.

Just more confirmation that my ROBs are assholes. Of course I'm Rattled! That shit was terrifying! Fine these fucks want to make jokes? I will give them something to joke about, I'm going to keep putting on this Mask and abuse the fuck out of the sheer adaptability and over all bullshit of The Gamer powerset to turn this craptastic "gift" into an asset!

With a fiery look of determination I put the Mask on again.

latest

I take the Mask off and dry heaved again at the experience. I looked at the very long Alert window in front of me and grinned at what it said.

Due to your steadfast determination and casual disregard for your own sanity you have gained new skills!

[Mental Resistance]
This Passive Skill allows you to see things you weren't meant to be exposed to for very long periods and shrug it off casually. Level 5 85/90
30% more likely to not be effected by mental effects.

[Cosmic Sight]
This active* skill allows you to see the underlying foundations of the Universe without having your mind melt due to the esoteric nature of what your observing. Level 3 42/54 20 MP per 5 seconds.
* This skill turns into a Passive one so long as you have the Mask of Mr. E on and the MP requirements are nulled with the side effect being that the skill in question is far less accurate and large in scope.

[Spiritual Fortitude]
This Passive skill allows you to take more spiritual damage while allowing you more control over your Mana. Level 3 38/54
10% Spiritual Damage reduction
15% increase in Mana regeneration and control

Your [Observe] Skill has leveled up 3 times!

Achievement Unlocked!
Steadfast Self harm for the Win!

Due to your insights of the working order of the Universe while not going mad you have gained 3 INT, WIS and VIT!
+ 30 EXP

This was well worth it. Well worth it. Time to put my plan in action so I can complete the quest my ROBs gave me...

With that the Mask was on my face without an ounce of hesitation and I saw everything there was to see for a fraction of an instant before I focused as hard as I could to see what was around me, and then I was there. I could see the very foundations of the world, the Nature Chakra in the very Earth around me and how the Gamer Power I was granted seemed to paint over all of reality. I stood there in awe for a few moments before shaking myself and remembering the plan.

Right, right the plan. Once I have a source of income I can marvel at the universe before me all I could care to. First I need to find me a mugger, it shouldn't be hard at all in a village like this. I'm surprised that I wasn't a victim myself while going through that ordeal. Now where would I go if I was a mugger? Common movies would tell me to look for trouble in alleyways such as this...

"Hah~ Well I should get lucky soon or later right?"

As I walked through alleyway after alleyway in search of trouble, I tried to do one of the first things I thought of once I saw what my Name was in my stat window.

It's only natural for a person named Shadow to have mastery of Shadow manipulation... Being able to see my Mana and the Chakra all around me should help some. Now the question is, how do I manipulate it? Is it just visualization?

In contemplation I looked at my hand and saw underneath the underneath, looking at my Mana flowing through my body. I decided to experiment by first making simple constructs out of it with just visualization and was surprised how easily it molded to my will. First a simple line of Mana flowing out of my palm then that single line split and weaved itself together until I had a mock Triforce floating in my hand.

That feeling... is this what Danger feels like in fiction?

I ignored the alert that popped up as I dropped the construct and faced the person trying to sneak up on me. The young lad backed away several steps once he saw my face and the knife in his hand shook.

Observe.

Name: Mitsurugi Heishiro
Species: Human
Job: Mugger
Level: 5
Health - 120
Mana - 100 (Locked)
STR - 12
VIT - 12
DEX - 13
AGI - 13
INT - 10
WIS - 10
LUK - 8
This mugger has big dreams to become a feared swordsman, he is in search of a legendary sword...

25% less effective stats and stunned for 2 seconds.

A savage grin mars my face as I close the distance between us to take advantage of his state of fear. I chop his wrist to make him let go of his knife and with his current state my unskilled hand does the job I set out for it, once I saw the knife begin to fall from his grasp I slam both of my palms into his ears to destabilize him further and knee him in the groin to knock him out via pain overload.

As he wheezes in pain and slumps forward into a state of unconsciousness his face is white as a sheet. I look around to see if anyone saw the altercation and once I was satisfied that no one did I garbed the knife and my would be assailant and went to go find supplies, I could check the alerts once my friend here was tied up.

After a while of searching I finally found all the necessary pieces to have a hostage, a chair someone threw away that was perfectly functional if very ugly, some tid-bits of rope I fastened into a somewhat adequate holding to make sure he couldn't get up from it and try to flee. As to make sure he wouldn't scream out for help? I think the knife millimeters away from his jugular will keep him quite.

While I waited for sleeping beauty to wake up I looked over my alerts.

New skills have been gained!

[Danger Sense] (Spying Skill)
This Passive ability lets you know when your in a Danger Zone, and warns you when shit is about to hit the fan. Kind of like your very own Spider Sense! Level 1 6/18
10% increase in situational awareness.
Allows you to sense Killer Intent from a 10 foot radius.

[Unarmed Mastery] (Spying Skill)
Every man of mystery needs to know how to handle himself in every sort of situation. This takes care of 85~% of them, aren't you glad?Level 1 5/18
10% increase in attack damage and reflexes.

[Mana Manipulation]
This passive skill allows you to mess with the vary fabric of reality by bending the energy prevalent in all Gamers to force your will upon the world. Level 1 12/18
5% more effective Mana usage and regeneration.
1 WIS and INT gained.

[Mana Constructs]
This allows you to shape Mana into anything you can think of, kind of like being a Lantern huh? Level 1 6/18
5% more Mana available to mold and shape, more complex items and creations take more Mana.

[Playing Dirty] (Spying Skill)
Who said men of mystery had to play fair? Everyone knows playing fair gets you killed or worse~ Level 1 4/18
5% more effective tricks, has 2% chance of taking people by surprise.

[Tactical Thinker] (Spying Skill)
This Passive Skill helps you think of better plans, and help dismiss plans that will get you killed. Level 1 5/18
5% increase in thinking speed.
1 INT gained.

[Hostage Taker] (Spying Skill)
Isn't this a pleasant surprise? It's usually the spy in these sorts of situations. Level 1 6/18
5% more likely to get useful information from hostages.

[Binding] (Spying Skill)
Ah, knots the downfall of many a would be spy. They never do suspect the old laser wedding ring do they? Level 1 5/18
2 DEX and 5% more effective bindings.

250 EXP gained!
Level up! 3 LUK and 1 WIS gained! 3 Stat points gained!
Mask of Mr. E has Leveled up!
Level 2 140/380

To pass the time I attempt to set out what I was doing before I got so rudely interrupted. I focused on my Mana inside of me and made a small portion seep into the ground where my shadow was. Once that was done I attempted to move it in anyway I could and only succeeded in moving the dirt underneath it. I ignored the alert as I poured more into it to see if the amount of Mana was the problem. This just made a sinkhole effect, useful to be sure but not what I was going for.

Rustle creak

Ah, it looks like my friend here is waking up. Perfect. Once I get my business rolling I will need to go hunting for skill books...

I turn to face my mugger and smile behind my mask as I say cheerfully, "Hello, mind telling me a few things?"

His eyes shot open and once he saw my mask I noticed that the [Scared] status was back in effect.

Curiouser, and curiouser.

I tsk and shake my head ever so slightly as I keep my knife hand as stead as I can, "Come now, it isn't polite to not participate in a conversation. Your making me feel left out. So, to start with, mind telling me what you see when you look at me?"

His voice comes out a stuttering mess, honestly you would think I just murdered his whole family in front of him for the shiggles.... "Ah- I see things."

Such information. Much wow. Honestly... Fuck it, I was going to do this anyway.

"Really now? How interesting. Tell me, have you ever heard of Hypnosis?"

"No... no I can't say I have. Are you going to kill me? I promise I won't do anything like this again! Please don't kill me!"

"Oh hush, why would I kill you? It's a waste of a perfectly good mind. Now listen to me carefully and you will live through this unscathed, with nary a hair out of place. Well not any more out of place."

"YES! ... Oh erm... sorry. I'm listening!"

How adorable. Let's see if this works as easily as most of fiction portrays it as...

"Excellent, I can tell your being honest with me, I like that. You keep being honest with me and I won't have to hurt you to get what I want. Now I just want you to do one simple thing for me, can you do that?" I say as my tone gets softer and more coaxing as I add Mana to my larynx in the hopes of making my command be obeyed.

"Yes, anything!"

"Good, now all I want you to do is SLEEP!"

As soon as my voiced washed over him and the shock of my suddenly raised voice penetrated his consciousness like a hot knife through butter, his honey brown eyes glazed over as he entered trance.

Huh, it really is that easy... Man do I envy fictional people. Hypnosis is so much easier here then in real life.

As I looked at my zonked out hostage waiting for my words I looked at his status window.

Job: Mugger
Level: 5
Health - 120
Mana - 100 (Locked)
STR - 12
VIT - 12
DEX - 13
AGI - 13
INT - 10
WIS - 10
LUK - 8
This mugger has big dreams to become a feared swordsman, he is in search of a legendary sword...

Subjects under the [Hypnotized] status are 85% more likely to comply with suggestions and commands then they would normally be.

Huh, I expected that to be 100% considering how effective this is in fiction... still 85% isn't bad at all. Now what does that alert say?

New Skills have been created!

[Sinkhole]
This Active skill allows you to make a sinkhole proportional to the amount of Mana you use. Level 1 3/18
5 inches per 3 Mana

[Hypnosis]
This Active skill allows you to put others in a state of hypnosis, where upon they will be more susceptible to suggestions and commands. Level 1 5/18
5 MP per person, scales with additional people.

[Siren Call]
Using Mana to enhance your voice, this Active skill lets your intentions be heard and understood by even the most dense of people. Level 1 3/18
5% more likely for your commands to be obeyed.

Achievement Unlocked!
These aren't the Jedi you are looking for...

I dismiss the alert window as I think on what exactly I want to say. Once I have my thoughts in order I begin.

"Listen carefully, I am about to tell you the most important thing you have ever heard, understand?"

"...Yeah, most important thing."

"Good, now you see the situation your in right now? Held hostage by your would be victim, it isn't nice is it?"

"...No not nice at all."

"Exactly, it only makes sense that your chosen profession is the thing that lead you here right?"

"...Yeah, mugging lead me here."

"So it's only natural for you to stop your mugging days from now on right?"

"...Yeah. I'm going to stop from now on."

"Excellent, now look at me and tell me what you see."

"...Okay. I see a silhouette of a person, there seems to be just an outline of you with nothing to fill in the rest. You don't seem to be there at all."

How interesting. An effect of the Mask then?

"I see. Thank you for that. Now, since you have given up your life as a Mugger, you need a direction to go and aspire to right?"

"...Yeah, need something to aspire to."

"How would you like to work for me? You can think of it as payment for sparing your life and making sure you live up to your full potential."

"...I would like that very much."

Due to a special action you have acquired the [Minion Maker] Title! 30 EXP gained!

[Minions] are automatically added to your [Party] they gain all the benefits of the Gamer powerset as well as being effected by your [Perks]!

How interesting~ I better seal the deal then and make sure my teammate is loyal.

"I'm glad to hear that. Now it's only natural that you are loyal to someone who sees great potential in you, enough to spare your life and lead you on a less disaster ridden path right?"

"...Yeah, loyal to you."

"Excellent. You can wake up now feeling great and refreshed, eager to get started on a better, brighter path."

His glazed over expression went away as he shook his head to shake away the cobwebs, "Man, I feel great, sorry about that whole trying to mug you thing..." he said while smiling sheepishly.

I wave his worries away as I say, "Don't worry about it! I'm sorry for kneeing you in the groin, I admit that wasn't necessary but you did try to mug me with a knife..."

He frowns slightly as he looks at his predicament, "Hey... you mind untying me? I'm getting a bit cramped."

"Hm? Oh, right sorry about that, so are you excited to start a new career?" I ask as I go behind him with his knife to cut the bindings, going as slowly as I can to make sure he isn't trying to cross me.

His eyes light up in giddiness as he says happily, "Yeah! To tell you the truth I never liked the idea of mugging people. I mean they worked hard for the stuff I stole... but now that I'm over that I can finally do some good! Who knows I might be able to find that sword there are legends about!"

I smirk behind my mask as I cut his bindings, "Legendary sword? I can't say I have heard of anything like that myself. Care to tell me about it?"

He cracks his neck as he stretches and says, "Yeah, there are legends about this sword and it's sister blade, they say both can shapeshift and are polar opposites. The brother embodies fire from the pits of hell and revels in chaos, the sister embodies the purist of ice and demands order. They even say that both swords are alive! I dream of one day owning both weapons to prove to everyone that I am the greatest swordsman who ever lived!"

Name: In search of a Legend!
Objective: Find both swords and acquire them to fulfill Heishiro's dream!
Rewards: 10,000 EXP, 50,000 Ryo, ?, ?, ?
Failure: ?

"What the hell is that?!" Heishiro said in shock.

"That? Ah, right allow me to explain..."

Also this is Shadow's current sheet taking into account all the things in both posts.

Name - Shadow
Title - The Gamer
Level 2 140/380 xp
Class - The Gamer
Health - 130
Mana - 160
How much 'energy' you have (all special abilities will use this Mana is a Universal equivalent product and any energy source is one to one for it IE Magic, Chakra, Ki Ect)
STR - 10
How strong your muscles are (boosts physical damage, running speed, how much you can lift, will eventual provide a natural armor)
VIT - 13
How healthy you are (Total health, resistance to poison/ disease, how long you can go with out sleep, eventually will provide a natural armor level)
DEX - 12
Fine control of movement, increases accuracy of tasks and gives a slight speed boost (will make you attack faster, dodging, reaction time)
AGI - 10
INT - 16
WIS - 15
LUK - 14
How lucky you are, will give boost to gaining rare loot, WILL NOT effect critical hits, (A lucky hit in the enemy weak spot is possible but don't expect constant crits after another will high luck) it also provides minor boost to each skill
Perk points:

SECRET AGENT MAN~ ( + 3 LUK and 1 WIS per level. 50% more EXP and effectiveness in SPY/INTRIGUE tree and 50% increase in One Liners Skill. )

Joint Pawn of Mr.E and Evo ( Levels take 90% more EXP to gain, per level up you gain 3 stat points to spend and double perk points. Evo is giving you a permanent 50% increase in the Troll skill, he said to make him proud, or else. Your welcome for the free theme song by the way. ^-^ )

You are the Champion!... right?
Steadfast Self-Harm for the Win!
These aren't the Jedi you are looking for...

[The Gamer's Mind]
Grants 50% resistance to mental based attacks/effects, Allows the user to remain calm in all situations.

[The Gamer's Body]
Allows the user to live life like a game. Grants the body of a game character, Eating, sleeping and ect are currently still required.

[Acting] (Spying Skill)
This Passive skill allows you to play situations and people more easily. Level 1 12/18
5% in effective acting.

[Smooth Talker] (Spying Skill)
This Passive skill allows you to chose just the right words and say them just the right way to get what you intended across.
10% more effective speech skills. Level 1 17/18

[Lying] (Spying Skill)
This passive skill allows you to put the metaphorical fleece over people's eyes.
5% increase in people believing you. Level 1 12/18

[Sneaky Interrogation] (Spying Skill)
This passive skill allows you to get more information from people then you otherwise would.
5% more information. Level 1 6/18

[Observe] (level 4 50/72) (Intrigue/Spying) (5 MP per use)
The art of observing without getting caught and misleading others with false information is a key cornerstone of the Spying arts.
5% more aware of your surrounding and more of a chance to note body language/intentions.

[Mental Resistance]
This Passive Skill allows you to see things you weren't meant to be exposed to for very long periods, and shrug it off casually. Level 5 85/90
30% more likely to not be effected by mental effects.

[Cosmic Sight]
This active* skill allows you to see the underlying foundations of the Universe without having your mind melt due to the esoteric nature of what your observing. Level 4 20/72 20 MP per 5 seconds.
* This skill turns into a Passive one so long as you have the Mask of Mr. E on and the MP requirements are nulled with the side effect being that the skill in question is far less accurate and large in scope.

[Spiritual Fortitude]
This Passive skill allows you to take more spiritual damage while allowing you more control over your Mana. Level 3 38/54
10% Spiritual Damage reduction
15% increase in Mana regeneration and control

This Passive ability lets you know when your in a Danger Zone, and warns you when shit is about to hit the fan. Kind of like your very own Spider Sense! Level 1 6/18
10% increase in situational awareness.
Allows you to sense Killer Intent from a 10 foot radius.

Every man of mystery needs to know how to handle himself in every sort of situation. This takes care of 85~% of them, aren't you glad?Level 1 5/18
10% increase in attack damage and reflexes.

[Mana Manipulation]
This passive skill allows you to mess with the vary fabric of reality by bending the energy prevalent in all Gamers to force your will upon the world. Level 1 12/18
5% more effective Mana usage and regeneration.
1 WIS and INT gained.

[Mana Constructs]
This allows you to shape Mana into anything you can think of, kind of like being a Lantern huh? Level 1 6/18
5% more Mana available to mold and shape, more complex items and creations take more Mana.

Who said men of mystery had to play fair? Everyone knows playing fair gets you killed or worse~ Level 1 4/18
5% more effective tricks, has 2% chance of taking people by surprise.

This Passive Skill helps you think of better plans, and help dismiss plans that will get you killed. Level 1 5/18
5% increase in thinking speed.
1 INT gained.

[Hostage Taker] (Spying Skill)
Isn't this a pleasant surprise? It's usually the spy in these sorts of situations. Level 1 6/18
5% more likely to get useful information from hostages.

[Binding] (Spying Skill)
Ah, knots the downfall of many a would be spy. They never do suspect the old laser wedding ring do they? Level 1 5/18
2 DEX and 5% more effective bindings.

[Sinkhole]
This Active skill allows you to make a sinkhole proportional to the amount of Mana you use. Level 1 3/18
5 inches per 3 Mana

[Hypnosis]
This Active skill allows you to put others in a state of hypnosis, where upon they will be more susceptible to suggestions and commands. Level 1 5/18
5 MP per person, scales with additional people.

[Siren Call]
Using Mana to enhance your voice, this Active skill lets your intentions be heard and understood by even the most dense of people. Level 1 3/18
5% more likely for your commands to be obeyed.

[Minion Maker] Title!

[Minions] are automatically added to your [Party] they gain all the benefits of the Gamer powerset as well as being effected by your [Perks]!

[Mask of Mr. E] (Level 2)
+7% to all [STEALTH] skills
V.I.T.R.I.O.L. - The use of the ancient Alchemical formula to unify the Negative Pole with the Positive Pole in a Alchemical Wedding has granted this Mask a special attribute.
21% increase in control over opposite powers and attributes, has a 4% chance to make Opposing Forces work in Harmony.
Mystic Runes - The Mystic Symbols on the Mask help the user Balance conflicting forces. Both the Creative and Destructive forces of the Universe are held in perpetual Balance in the Mask's third Eye.
7% more efficient use of Mana and overall movements, gives Shadow unnatural grace and makes him more attuned to the Opposite Powers prevalent in the Material Realm.
8% chance to cause annoyance to user.
8% chance of being overwhelmed with the Cosmic Forces.

Job: Minion
Level: 5 220/950
Health - 120
Mana - 100 (Unlocked)
STR - 12
VIT - 12
DEX - 13
AGI - 13
INT - 10
WIS - 10
LUK - 8

Perk Points: 1

This man has big dreams to become a feared swordsman, he is in search of a legendary sword...

Also the Stat window of Shadow is currently up to date with this sheet, everything is visible to him besides the Theme Music, those are for our eyes only~

Edit: I have edited the Stat window of Shadow to show the correct amount of EXP required to go to the next Level and added the (Spying Skill) to skill that weren't already in there. The ones effected are the [Lying], [Acting], [Smooth Talker], and [Sneaky Interrogation], I have also added the Passive attribute to the Acting skill. I have also removed the mugger description in Heishiro's blurb since he isn't one any more, while adding his needed EXP to go up a Level from where he is at currently.

In which Dana Mercer gains Telekinesis. 1/?
-------------------------------------------

Alex frowned at hearing his sister, in a manner of speaking, gush about how she can now help him fight off Blackwatch. She was trying her best to make her case, showing him she trained up her powers enough to lift herself off the ground and fly. Actually fly.

He took a breath as he shook his head and raised a hand for her to slow down and stop gushing so he could get in a word in edge wise. "How in the world did this come about exactly? You never showed any signs of anything being different after you woke up from your coma. I checked you out myself, and besides the enhanced body in general you never showed any sighs of being effected by Redlight. When did this start and what do you mean you trained it?"

As soon as he finished talking Dana stopped gushing and looked just the tiniest bit sheepish, "Well you see, you must have missed something when you checked me out I've felt different since my coma, like an ever present sensation all around me. This has been getting stronger and stronger the more I use it, at first I thought it was just the wind or something that would cause objects to move around me every now and then, but that was quickly proven wrong when I made sure to lock all the windows and things kept moving by themselves. Needless to say I did some experimenting to see if I could replicate a time which objects moved and well...it worked. After I found out I kept on practicing since I wanted to see all that I could do. The answer it turns out, is a lot, my powers seem to get stronger the more I use them and the upper threshold before I start bleeding seems to increase with my power level as well, sort of like a muscle. It took me a couple of weeks to get where I am now, and I seem to be improving at a faster rate as well. I figured I could keep on practicing in secret so I could surprise you and then help you take down Blackwatch but...you don't seem to into the idea."

Alex really wasn't, his facial expression screamed DO NOT WANT, and while Dana found it touching she also found it infuriating. She took a deep breath and tried to recall the whole speech she had prepared for this moment, once she had it in hand, her face molded itself into a mask of pure determination.

"Look I know what your going to say, you won't want me there since I can get hurt, that isn't a problem. I can make a shield around myself strong enough to stop bullets, I'm only going to get better and better at this as time goes on. For fucks sake Alex, I can pick you up! You don't have to keep on protecting me all the time, so let me help you! I don't want you going into a Blackwatch base in the middle of fucking nowhere and always having to think 'I hope nothing bad happens to Alex, otherwise what the hell am I going to do?' I don't want you to keep risking yourself for me and have the chance of not coming back knowing that I could have done something to keep you safe! It's me and you verses this fucked up world Alex, if I lose you what am I going to do besides turn into some gibbering wreck?!"

By the time she was done talking she was crying and objects around the room were floating around her, even Alex was slightly above the floor. Alex for his part had been listening to his sister's case while looking at all the various objects as they started floating while she talked. He looked down in surprise as he to started floating above the ground slightly, he turned to his mess of a sister and saw tiny droplets of blood go down her nose as she stopped talking and broke down. He thought about what she said for a bit and sighed, he already knew he was going to regret this but...

"Fine, you can join me. But your going to do what I tell you to do and your going to do it immediately. No stupid heroics. If I tell you to run, your going to do it no questions asked. Now stop levitating me off the ground already. Your bleeding from your nose. Starting today we are going to train you so you can start to think tactically with your abilities, party tricks won't be much use on the battlefield."

Don't worry Dana...I promise I won't let you suffer like I have. I just hope this is the right choice for you. Your a Journalist, can you handle the atrocities of war? Can you really do what's necessary to bring down Blackwatch?

Here is another idea I had, I think it would be amazing myself. I don't think I have the necessary talent to pull it off though. This is from the Prototype Crossover Ideas & Such [4] | Page 285.

A while ago I had a pretty neat idea about a Prototype fic, we all know that Dana was in a coma at the end of the first game and that she awakened sometime before the travesty that was the 2nd one.

We also know that both Blacklight and Redlight have a Hivemind, Blacklight's being made from Elizabeth Greene's Redlight upon consumption.

Knowing these two points and that the people Blacklight consumes are in him whole sale along with their memories and skills, what if Dana was traversing the Hivemind during her coma?

During which she gains a better understanding on just what her brother is and possibly what her actual brother did and the ramifications that it had leading to what she might still consider her brother. She can walk through the lives of various Blackwatch and Gentek people, Elizabeth Greene, Robert Cross, the Supreme Hunter, and Karen Parker with the occasional glimpse of what Alex is doing while she is in her coma.

I think this would make a very good character analysis fic for all involved. This would of course disregard the idiocy that was the second game.

The Multiverse and Things you won't see in my writings.

I figure I might as well expand on my view of the Multiverse and the function it plays in my writings. That and have a little section that lists out things you won't ever see in my stories since I find the things already used to often and it irks me to no end.

The Multiverse: In the OP I said that you shouldn't expect organizations/people to have the same goal/mind set in my stories. This isn't to say they won't, just that there might be some where they have a wildly different outlook. This being the Multiverse, anything you can think of can and does happen. Thus my stories will reflect that, the changes can be something as small as a favorite color to as big as morality in general. Some character's sexual orientation might change or become none existent, Obviously Evil People might be secretly good guys, Dumbledore might in fact be a manipulative old coot, ect ect. To make a long winded explanation short, reading one of my stories is like opening a random loot generator, you never know what your going to get. Rest assured that the changes of mood/temperamental/thinking/planing of people/organizations/ and other entities will make sense within the story itself and everyone will react as humanly as my ability to write will allow. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Things you won't see in my stories:

1. You won't ever see Blacklight be harmed by water. Unless it's like a weapon made of water and even then it has to land and strike with enough force to do so. I don't have a particularly fond view of that particular fanon. It's irksome since if was true than Blackwatch would have used water guns and high pressure hoses.

2. You won't ever see Ben losing everything he loves and cares about as a plot point to get him to another universe. I can't tell you how many times I have seen this as a justification for a crossover in the Ben 10 section of FF.net. It's stupid and lazy for an oddle of reasons, more then I would care to go over. There are numerous other ways to start a crossover with Ben 10, they have more then their fair share of dimensional crossing tech/magic. There is absolutely no reason to do such a thing.

3. Another thing people like to do, since I suspect it makes things hard to write, is to say that the Omnitrix can't scan aliens from a different universe who most definitely have DNA. That is the entire purpose of the watch, it's to act as a sort of biological Noah's Ark for all intelligent life. I feel that is just a cop out to make the story in question easier to write. For those who know of my RPs I don't quite care for Power Levels and am a adamant believer in being able to create an interesting story no matter how "OP" the character in question is.

4. This also goes for Blacklight as well, I feel that writers tend to stay away from that to stop the natural and realistic progression of the virus. It's quite clear that given a realistic scenario and enough time that Blacklight would become infinitely worse then Little Boy, yes that Little Boy. This isn't even considering the fact that everyone and their mother knows that the Multiverse has a ridiculous amount of interesting DNA/genetic anomalies such as the X Gene/Meta Gene ect ect.

5. You won't ever see me write fics with the intention of writing a harem one, if any relationships occur they will happen organically and I will strive to write them as realistic as possible. Under no circumstances will I ever write a harem with more than 4 people in it if I ever do find myself writing one.

---------------------------------------------
I will also try to keep my stories as realistic as possible, so please inform me of anything I get wrong canon wise unless I specifically state I have changed that one particular thing and have a ready explanation for it that will be revealed later down the line.

I will update this from time to time and I will inform those of you who check this out when such updates have been made.

Hopefully others review my stuff down the line... Not as much feedback as I was hoping really.
frown.gif

Hogwarts the School of Trolling and Pranks: An Anthology series, part 1

I think you lot might enjoy this. I don't think I have ever seen this done in another fic and I figured I might as well share it with you lot.

This was always my headcanon for how George and Fred Weasely got so good at what they do. Please leave comments about what you think. This is an Omake for another story by slauenza12, you can fine the link here.

It has watched the curious beings roam it's halls for a thousand years, it started off gentle and kind. For the first two hundred it stayed that way, but even things such as it could experience boredom. So it started off innocently enough, it let part of the magic that made it function into what the outside muggle world would call a Sonar of sorts. It was trying to see if it could feel others like it, alive for eons as a way to communicate and pass time, perhaps to even exchange stories of the curious beings that would walk in their innards every year for a set amount of months.

It found others of it's kind, 3 more in fact. They started to communicate with magical pulses that only they could sense, passing on images and things like thoughts. Over time they grew to be close friends indeed, then one of them had a rather curious idea.

It had been suggested by itself as more of a joke then anything rather serious. At the time none of them ever thought to really go through with it. But the feeling would never really go away, it was like it was infested by magical lice, an itch it couldn't ignore. So it thought to itself, during that first spur of the moment that shaped it's current personality, 'What harm could it do? If it doesn't help alleviate my boredom I could always think of something else.'

That day was the first day the stairs of Hogwarts moved on their own accord. After that little taste Hogwarts was forevermore a prankster at heart. During the intervening years of it's existence new buildings such as it have been made through the world, with each new one being added into a network of constant contact and communication, each additional school acting as a relay to further the magical transmission of information.

As more and more schools came to be added to the network, Hogwarts grew ever more bored of it's same old tricks, even rearranging it's entire configuration grew tiresome after the third century of it's pranking days.

It was only natural for it's pranks to grow in scope and magnitude. It was only later in the 21st century that it discovered it was the originator of the very first act of Trolling. How fondly it remembered that first act, it was how Peeves came to be in the school in the first place.

It kept a careful eye on Tom Riddle, it could sense the boy was up to something that would bring misfortune on quite a few people. It wasn't it's fault that it got bored from time to time. It got a tingle down it's metaphorical spine every time Tom would look around himself in growing paranoia seeing that his belongings would always be in slightly different places each time he woke up no matter what he did. In hindsight it probably had something to do with the way the boy turned out in the end, but during the moment when it saw the paranoia grow in the boy, it felt like it was newly built all over again.

Once the lad started looking into Horcruxs it knew it had to do something to curb his enthusiasm for the subject. In retrospect it's course of action was probably a contributing factor in the curse Tom placed on the Defense Against the Dark Arts position.

Could anyone really blame it though? It obviously had to make sure to do whatever it took to make sure he never got his position, who knew what he had in store for his would be pupils? Naturally his resume got lost in transit.

The moment it saw George and Fred Weasely it knew it found kindred spirits and endeavored to help them reach there true potential, that wasn't the most intriguing person to come off the train for new students this year though, no it was one Zack Slauenwhite. It actually chuckled in it's mind as he saw what the boys strange magic was trying to do. It thought about rebuking his attempt but decided against it. It knew it had just found a possible new target. After all, what other chance was it going to get to troll someone who didn't quite fit in with everything around it?

If it was being honest with itself, it had to say that the boy looked somehow artificial to it's senses. Like looking into a life like doll. There and by all appearances normal, just so long as you never looked to deeply. The boys magic was quite a curious sight, something to keep tabs on in the future. It had so many plans for the coming seven years, with new ones being shared by all of the other nodes around the world, each just as curious about the child as it was. It was clear, Hogwarts would be keeping a very close eye on this child. A very close eye.

Ben 10 Therapy part 1/?

"I had that dream again today."

"Did it end like all the others?"

"...Yes."

"I see. Was there anything different about this dream?"

"I was aware I was dreaming this time. No matter what I thought and tried to do I was kept to script and form. It was like being a part of a cut scene in a video game."

"How did that make you feel?"

"Horrible. I have never been as terrified in my life. I tried so hard to divert what I knew was going to happen. I failed. What sort of Hero am I if I can't even change my own dreams?"

"Perhaps that is what your dream is trying to tell you."

"What? That I can't save everyone! Don't you think I know that?! I know I can't save everyone, even for the Universes greatest hero... that task it to much to bare."

"Just to clarify I would like you to go over your dream again. We might stumble upon something."

"...Fine it's worth a shot. Just give me a moment to collect myself okay?"

"Of course, take as long as you need."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I... think I'm ready to go over it now."

"If you still don't feel comfortable we can table this for our next session, I'm not trying to force you into anything you don't want to do."

"No... I'm alright. It's just difficult to talk about it you know?"

"Yes, of course I do. Why don't you start at the beginning, when the dream first appeared?"

"That feels like so long ago. Like another life, filled with Heroics and smoothies. I miss it. It all started shortly after Rook and I came back from out trip around the Universe after we finished off Maltruent for good. I can't believe it's been almost one and a half years already..."

"Go on Ben, go as slow as you need to."

"I will Grandpa, as I was saying, it all started all those months ago. It was just an average day, I stopped a few robberies here and there, met up with the Galactic Enforcers for the first time in years, and went to visit Gwen and Kevin. Normal everyday things you know? That all changed when I went to sleep that night... I must look quite the sight huh?"

"You don't look that bad Ben, Gwen has been helping you hide the bags under your eyes quite well. No one really suspects anything. Not yet anyway."

"Yeah, I wouldn't want anyone to think they can do things they wouldn't think of doing otherwise just because Ben 10 is having a few sleepless nights."

"Ben, are you ready to describe your first dream again?"

"Actually I think I should just show you what has been haunting me. You don't mind if I turn into Pesky Dust right?"

"No I don't Ben. Perhaps I can spot something you missed while we view your dream."

"...Maybe. Just be prepared okay? Every time I have it, it feels so real. I even wake up hurting."

"You have? Why haven't you told anyone sooner Ben?"

"I... didn't want anyone to worry more then they already are Grandpa. But I figure I might as well let the Nyancy out of the bag since I'm going to show you it."

"Once we view it we are going to get the Team together and go to Galvin Prime
you shouldn't hide things like this Ben."

"I know Grandpa... Come on, I just want to get this over with."

BWOOSH

---------------------------------------------
What do you lot think?

The Gamer SI Chronicles Part 3

Name: In search of a Legend!
Objective: Find both swords and acquire them to fulfill Heishiro's dream!
Rewards: 10,000 EXP, 50,000 Ryo, ?, ?, ?
Failure: ?

"What the hell is that?!" Heishiro said in shock.

"That? Ah, right allow me to explain..."

As I was opening my mouth to make due on my promise I got interrupted by another Alert.

Attention user! Your system is being upgraded as we speak, there was a slight problem with your system from the start. It seems Evo decided to Troll another Watcher and decided to copy a perk from another Player. I have taken the liberty of changing your perk to further match your theme.

[System Updated!]
Joint Pawn of Mr.E and Evo ( Levels take 90% more EXP to gain, per level up you gain 3 stat points to spend and 1 perk point. Evo is giving you a permanent 50% increase in the Troll skill, he said to make him proud, or else. Your welcome for the free theme song by the way. ^-^ )

To further compensate you for this grievous error and the fact you won't be getting the perk point for your first level up, I have given you another Item of mine that will be very useful to you in the future. I suggest you look at it now. I hope you have been enjoying using the system as much as we have enjoyed watching you use it.

Sincerely Mr. E. ^-^

Mitsurugi took a couple steps back as I reached up to close the alert not noticing the aura of Mana I was making around myself.

What the hell is that feeling? It's like I'm staring down death itself. It's coming from Boss... I better calm him down before I end up dead.

"Hey... boss are you alright?"

"Oh yes, perfectly fine. It's not like I also got trolled by my patron or anything." I said in a monotone as the ground beneath me started to crack a bit from the force of my aura.

"I'm sure no real harm was meant boss, I don't know what Trolling is but I don't think it's meant to cause any serious harm."

I let out a chuckle at that as I breathe in slowly, "Yes, you don't have the necessary culture to come up with the idea here. I suppose there is no use in worrying about it now. What's done is done. Do you have a house we can go to? I might as well explain everything to you there."

"Yeah, I do. It's not much but it's shelter all the same." Mitsurugi said relieved at having the aura peter out as I finally calmed myself down.

True to his words his apartment really wasn't much to speak of. It was located in the seedy side of town, where you could find various unsavory things to buy, sell, or encounter. The building itself looked severely run down and was in desperate need of a paint job to replace the cracked visage it had on.

Once we were inside I raised my hand up to stall any questions as I said, "Before I get to answering what that alert was I should check what my other patron was so gracious to give me."

[Mask of Mr. E] (Level 2)
+7% to all [STEALTH] skills
21% increase in control over opposite powers and attributes, has a 4% chance to make Opposing Forces work in Harmony.
7% more efficient use of Mana and overall movements, gives Shadow unnatural grace and makes him more attuned to the Opposite Powers prevalent in the Material Realm.
8% chance to cause annoyance to user.
8% chance of being overwhelmed with the Cosmic Forces.

[Chest of Mr. E] (Level 2)
This Chest has randomized loot, each time you open it is a different surprise.
Amount
of loot goes up by 5 every 5 levels. Loot might be useless and is no way guaranteed to be valuable. You can open it up a max of four times per Level, with the first being free for that Level, to open it up again you will need to sacrifice a Level 20 skill, 2 Level 10, 5 Stat Points, or lower a Stat by 5.

"Huh. Well I have to say it does go well with my Theme. I might as well see what I got right now."

With a flick of my hand the Chest opened up and a new pop up came into being.

[Tonic of Revert Void] Rare
This tonic can be used once to save you from Nonexistance, it is used automatically and is highly valuable.

[Wet Centurion's toolkit] (Level 1 0/108)
This damp toolkit has all the essential pieces all Roman Officer of ancient times.

Contains Centurion Armor, Trojan Javelian, 1 PARAZONIUM (ELITE DAGGER OR SHORT SWORD), eating knife, 1 GLADIUS HISPANIESIS (SPANISH SWORD), 1 Pugio (Dagger).

Full toolkit equipped provides
10 STR, VIT, DEX, LUK and WIS must be level 5 to do so.

[Magic book containing "Matter Aura"] (Rare) (Level 1 0/18)

This skill book allows you to use your Mana to make matter via conversion. It also allows you to reverse the process and turn matter into additional Mana.
INT and WIS must be 25 before you can learn this skill.
10 MP per 1 foot of matter, additional MP for more complex matter generation, 20MP per foot of matter converted to Mana.

[Balliwan, the Legendary Bright Necrotic Chain Shirt of Queens] (Rare)
This Chain shirt was once worn by an infamous queen known for a sordid past and mysterious happenings. The shiny gleam of this chain shirt holds many a secret.The dark magic imbued within this legendary item has granted it many special properties. (Level 1 0/18)
10% additional effectiveness with Yin and Necromatic techniques.
15% increase in stats in darkness.
Must be level 5 to equip it.

[Pile of 58 assorted coins of gold and Lapis Lazuli]
This pile contains 29 gold and lapis lazuli coins, they all bear the face of a certain Gem. They are highly valuable.

"Huh, that isn't that bad actually. I still need to find a job so I can complete that quest. I should convert those coins to Ryo as soon as we finish talking about what I landed you in. This is a pretty long story so you better sit down and make yourself comfortable." I said as I closed the Inventory after pocketing the coins.

Onehourlater.jpg

Mitsurugi looked at me in awe as a manic grin etched itself on his face, "This is fantastic! Thank you for letting me join this thing your in! With this and you by my side I'm sure I can reach my dream in no time flat! Come on, we should spar! The more we do it the more our skills grow right? The more exp we gain as well, thus adding to a more well rounded person over all right?"

I couldn't help but smile slightly at his child like wonder and excitement, it was like looking at a kid that had his birthday and Christmas all rolled into one.

It's a good thing he isn't taking this the wrong way. I'm actually surprised that he is taking this all so well...

"Yes, your right. Do you have a place in mind?"

"Yup! I go there to practice my swinging techniques, it isn't far from here at all."

"Lead the way then, this is sure to be fun."

It turns out his practice area was in an out of the way alley a few blocks down from his apartment. Once we got there I smirked, "Just to be clear, hand to hand only right?"

"Yup! What do you say about practicing for 2 hours before heading off to eat at a ramen stand?"

I shrug, "Sure, that seems fine. Let's get started shall we?"

hqdefault.jpg

Lvl Up! Mask of Mr. E Lvl Up! Chest of Mr. E Lvl Up! + 3 LUK and 1 WIS!
Level 3 0/570

[Mask of Mr. E] (Level 3)
+9% to all [STEALTH] skills
23% increase in control over opposite powers and attributes, has a 6% chance to make Opposing Forces work in Harmony.
9% more efficient use of Mana and overall movements, gives Shadow unnatural grace and makes him more attuned to the Opposite Powers prevalent in the Material Realm.
7% chance to cause annoyance to user.
7% chance of being overwhelmed with the Cosmic Forces.

[Chest of Mr. E] (Level 3)
This Chest has randomized loot, each time you open it is a different surprise.
Amount
of loot goes up by 5 every 5 levels. Loot might be useless and is no way guaranteed to be valuable. You can open it up a max of four times per Level, with the first being free for that Level, to open it up again you will need to sacrifice a Level 20 skill, 2 Level 10, 5 Stat Points, or lower a Stat by 5.

[Cosmic Sight]
This active* skill allows you to see the underlying foundations of the Universe without having your mind melt due to the esoteric nature of what your observing. Level 5 0/90 20 MP per 5 seconds.
3% better understanding of Cosmic Forces.

This Passive ability lets you know when your in a Danger Zone, and warns you when shit is about to hit the fan. Kind of like your very own Spider Sense! Level 2 0/36
11% increase in situational awareness.
Allows you to sense Killer Intent from a 11 foot radius.

Every man of mystery needs to know how to handle himself in every sort of situation. This takes care of 85~% of them, aren't you glad? Level 2 15/36
11% increase in attack damage and reflexes.

Who said men of mystery had to play fair? Everyone knows playing fair gets you killed or worse~ Level 2 9/36
7% more effective tricks, has 4% chance of taking people by surprise.

This Passive Skill helps you think of better plans, and help dismiss plans that will get you killed. Level 2 15/36
7% increase in thinking speed.
1 INT gained.

[Mana Aura]
This aura comes about to further express your emotion at the time of activation. Level 1 3/18
3% chance of inflicting the [Shock], [Fear], [Attraction], [Intimidated], and [Terror] status effects. Minions are 25% more susceptible to your Aura since they are bonded to you until terminated.

Due to rigorous training you both have gained 2 STR, VIT, DEX, and AGI!

Name - Shadow
Title - The Gamer
Level 3 0/570 xp
Class - The Gamer
Health - 150
Mana - 160
STR - 12
VIT - 15
DEX - 14
AGI - 12
INT - 16
WIS - 16
LUK - 17
Perk points: 1

Level: 5 460/950
Health - 140
Mana - 100 (Unlocked)
STR - 14
VIT - 14
DEX - 15
AGI - 15
INT - 10
WIS - 10
LUK - 8

This man has big dreams to become a feared swordsman, he is in search of a legendary sword...

"You have one hell of a right hook you know that?'

Pant pant

"Thanks Boss, your a hard one to catch."

Pant Pant

"Thanks. You know it occurs to me we probably should have converted out coins before we actually got started fighting. Hopefully that ramen shop accepts gold coins... Come on, the sooner we eat the sooner we get back to full health."

Pant

"You know this thing you got me involved in is amazing. I would be in a lot worse shape then this if I was still the same old thief. Come on Boss, I think your going to like it. Man, I'm starving."

"You and me both, you and me both. Lead the way."

The stand itself was your typical family stand, ran by 6 people from 6 Am to 6 PM. The help was sorely needed since the stand was quite popular, we got a few curious looks as we paid for our food with a gold coin but they quickly forgot about us with a little help from my [Hypnosis] skill. The food was good indeed, once we had our fill we left to go exchange our remaining coins for easily usable Ryo.

As we were walking in the market district after having turned our coins into 2,000 Ryo at a rare minerals appraisal store, we started looking for a book store. As we began our search my minion looked at me curiously.

"You know with this whole Game you have taken me in... I know this is going to sound strange but I kind of feel like I'm cheating. I mean after we finished eating we were as good as new, like we didn't just spend two hours beating each other up."

I let out a small chuckle, "You aren't the only one who has thought that. Think of it this way, would you rather spend decades honing your skills in the off chance that you complete your dreams or have something like this Game to help improve you at a faster rate and bolster your chances of actually achieving your dreams?"

"Well when you put it that way I suppose you have a point. This just puts me on a more even footing with all the bloodline users. What are we going to buy in the store anyhow?"

"You remember how this whole Game works right? We are going to see if we can find any skill books that we both can use and get copies of so we both can have the same skills once we use them. Ah, speak of the devil and he shall appear. Let's go see if we can get a decent selection of skill books."

The books were surprisingly well priced, each costing 10 Ryo, We ended up spending 220, leaving us with 1,780 Ryo.

I looked over the various books separated into 11 piles of two books each lying on the bed of my minion.
[Basics of Shurikenjutsu]
This book allows you to use Shuriken and Kunai like a novice little Genin!

[Basics of Kenjutsu]
This books allows you to look like you kind of know what your doing with a sword! So adorable~

[Basics of Kayakujustsu]
My little pyromaniac is growing up! With this skill book your well on your way to making True Art! Unlocks [Explosive Tag] making!

[Basics of Bōjutsu]
This book allows you to swing a stick in such a way as to hurt those you want while looking somewhat impressive!

[Basics of Puppetry]
This skill book allows you to use the [Chakra Threads] skill and unlocks the title [Puppeteer Nin]!

[Basics of Tessenjutsu]
This skill book allows you to use fans as more then a decorative piece, you can strike to kill and incapacitate!

[Basics of Kusarigamajutsu]
This skill book allows you to play a somewhat convincing Grim Reaper, now all you need is a chain sickle... perhaps a chain sickle scythe?

[Basics of Kyūjutsu]
This allows you to use a bent stick to fire straight sticks!

[Basics of Botany, Anatomy, Medic Ninjutsu and Toxicology: A Beginners guide to being a Medic Nin]
This skill books allows you to go the path of the gentle butterfly and heal your wounded allies while dealing crippling blows to your opponents. Unlocks the [Medic Nin] Title, and the following skill trees, [Toxicology], [Botany], [Anatomy], and [Mystical Palm Technique]. INT and WIS must be 25 each for the use of this skill book.

[Basics of Chakra Flow and other basic Chakra control techniques]
This skill book allows you to use infuse your Mana into weapons and objects to dramatically increase the objects previous properties or give them additional effects. Unlocks [Elemental Mana Infusion] with it you can infuse things with elemental Mana, the more complex the element the more MP it costs for conversion.

[Basics to Nin/Gen/Tia/and Fūinjutsu: A guide to being a Ninja for Dummies]
This skill book unlocks the [Genin] Title, and the [Henge Jutsu], [Bunshin Jutsu], [Fūinjutsu Mastery], [Genjutsu Mastery] and [Kawarimi Jutsu].

Would you like to use the 10 learn-able skill books? [Y,N]]

[Y]

Due to the use of various weapon skill books you have gained a new skill that covers weapons in general!

[Weapon Mastery] (Spying Skill)
Level 1 0/18
This Passive Skill allows you to kill someone with a tea cup! They never expect that... You aren't limited to just a tea cup though, oh no in your hands anything can be used as a weapon.
3 points to AGI, DEX, STR, VIT, WIS and LUK.
5% more effective use of weapon skills.

[Elemental Mana Infusion] Level 1 0/18
This Active Skill allows you to convert your Mana into various elements.
10 MP per 1 of basic elements (Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Yin, Yang and Wind)

30 MP per 1 of a complex element (Crystal, Ice, Magnet, Wood, Lava, Storm, Boil, Dust, Explosion, Scorch, Steel, Dark, Swift, Yin-Yang)

Due to the [Genin] Title you now have the option of creating your own Nindo, you can create it at any time by selecting your [Status]. Now that you have the rank of Genin you have been given 2 points in every stat.

[Henge Jutsu] (Spying Skill)
Level 1 0/18
The Transformation Jutsu allows you to change your body into other people, plants, animals and even inanimate objects such as weapons.
5 MP for 10 secs of use.

[Bunshin Jutsu] (Spying Skill)
Level 1 0/18
The Clone Jutsu allows you to make immaterial copies of yourself, being without substance a skilled person can detect them even without a Dojutsu since they don't leave impressions or have shadows.
5 MP per 2 copies.

[Kawarimi Jutsu] (Spying Skill)
Level 1 0/18
The Body Replacement Jutsu allows you to escape danger zones by replacing you with an object the moment an attack lands.
5 MP per use, object must be in 20 foot radius.

[Fūinjutsu Mastery]
This Passive Skill allows you to make your very own seals!
Level 1 0/18
5% increase in sealing effects.
2 points in INT, LUK and WIS.

[Explosive Tags] Level 1 0/18
This allows you to turn paper tags into your very own bomb! Now all you need is supplies...
15 MP per Explosive Tag made, each tag has a 5 foot radius.

[Genjutsu Mastery]
This Passive Skill allows you to cast illusion techniques to ensnare your foes and bedazzle your allies.
5 % increase in Yin Nature Techniques and effectiveness of Genjutsu.
2 points in INT and WIS.

[Chakra Threads] Level 1 0/18
This allows you to make strings with your Mana to manipulate objects and people.
2 MP per string, one string per finger and strings are visible.

You have gotten the title [Puppeteer Nin]! With this Title your well on your way to being a great evil genius! Just think of all the puppet puns you could do... you also know enough to start making your very own Puppet!
3 points in DEX, AGI, INT, and WIS.

You now have the necessary INT and WIS to use the
[Basics of Botany, Anatomy, Medic Ninjutsu and Toxicology: A Beginners guide to being a Medic Nin] and [Magic book containing "Matter Aura"] skill books, would you like to use them? [Y,N]
[Y]

A new skill tree has been acquired!

[Medical Mastery] Level 1 0/18
This passive skill shows you have the know how of a medic nin, as such you have gained 2 INT and WIS. You can now make your own remedies, poisons, and have more of a grasp on Yin and Yang usage.

5% increase in Yin and Yang Jutsu, as well as more effective healing arts.

[Mystical Palm Technique] Level 1 0/18
This skill allows you to use your Mana to speed up the natural recovery of an organism.
3 Yin/Yang MP per 5 secs of use, each second heals 5 HP.

[Matter Aura]
This skill allows you to use your Mana to make matter via conversion. It also allows you to reverse the process and turn matter into additional Mana.

10 MP per 1 foot of matter, additional MP for more complex matter generation, 20MP per foot of matter converted to Mana.

I couldn't help myself, I let out a chuckle that slowly turned a bit maniacal. Once I stopped laughing at the many opportunities that the skill books have given me I turned to my minion and said, "Since I'm not at the necessary level for the kit I got from the Mystery Chest how about you take it? You would have more use for those swords then I would after all. Speaking of I should check to see what I got for my new level up... but first I should give you the toolkit so you can equip it."

Once he had the whole thing on I whistled slightly at his stats while looking at mine side to side.

Name - Shadow
Title - The Gamer
Level 3 0/570 xp
Class - The Gamer
Health - 200
Mana - 250
STR - 17
VIT - 20
DEX - 22
AGI - 20
INT - 27
WIS - 30
LUK - 24
Perk points: 1

Level: 5 460/950
Health - 290
Mana - 190 (Unlocked)
STR - 19 (10) =29
VIT - 19 (10) =29
DEX - 23 (10) =33
AGI - 23
INT - 19
WIS - 22 (10) =32
LUK - 15 (10) =25

[Wet Centurion's toolkit] (Level 1 0/108)
This damp toolkit has all the essential pieces all Roman Officer of ancient times.

Contains Centurion Armor, Trojan Javelian, 1 PARAZONIUM (ELITE DAGGER OR SHORT SWORD), eating knife, 1 GLADIUS HISPANIESIS (SPANISH SWORD), 1 Pugio (Dagger).

Full toolkit equipped provides
10 STR, VIT, DEX, LUK and WIS must be level 5 to do so.

"Damn. Who knew getting all those skill books would help us so much? Still... we should always be wary, just because we qualify as Ninja doesn't mean that we can't die if we do stupid things. I think I know where to go to satisfy the first quest I got though. Tell me, do you know how far away the Land of Waves is?"

If I can kill Gato and get his money... well I could start my very own business. Better yet, there is no need to kill him when I have a viable and easily spam-able mind control technique. The more I think of it the more I like this plan an awful lot...

It's done! Finally! How is it? Is it worse then my usual stuff? This thing just didn't want to come out at all... Sorry for the wait guys. Also just in case you haven't heard slauenza12 has lost his muse for this so he won't be able to update for a while, although he does have a new story up if you lot want to check it out. You can find a link to it in my writing thread since I made a Omake for him in it.

The next update should be done faster, it would have been here long ago but I lost all my previous progress and had to rewrite it all... as you can see I don't do that well with having to rewrite stuff.
clear.png

Hogwarts the School of Trolling and Pranks: An Anthology series, part 2

"Yes, he is. You were right in your observation you know."

"Of course I was. His body language was a major outlier of what usually happens in students -particularly in 11 year-old children when visiting somewhere new- he was cold, nay he was more distant then that, all of his emotions were blank and nonexistent. Adding in the fact that his eyes glowed and the boys strange magic and we have quite the mystery on our halls. How I wish to put the child in experiments, I already have several testing chambers ready for his use alone."

"You and your tests, don't you ever think of anything else? Honestly, you three are like dogs chasing a bone. Whatever might be wrong with him, all we need to do is get him here, a little prodding by a Vella or two would make him spill all his secrets."

"Of course you would say that. You have no thrill for the hunt of it! No chasing instinct! How your still standing is anyone's guess."

"Why I've never!"

"You two are always at each others throats. Just get it over with, you aren't hiding anything from anybody."

"What your implying isn't true, we honestly grate on each other."

"Now, now. We can discuss this later, again, what we are here to discuss is Zack. Now I have kept the lot of you informed on this matter since it has been quite the interesting development. You all know that I sent Peeves to further cultivate the Weasely twins, and that our little Zack zoned in on the Room of Requirement. I decided to let the boy know where it was at via my connection to the House Elfs, Konko and the others are currently keeping tabs on the boy through out his day. So far he seems to be unaware of their presence."

"Yes yes, we already know all of this. Why do you insist on repeating it? What I am most curious of is where the boy went to on his second day here. He vanished from his room and reappeared a while later. I must find out how he did such a thing. So many testing opportunities..."

"What I am most curious of is that list the boy can summon... his Codex was it?"

"Yes, that was it. A interesting thing happened today, it said he was a Metamorphmagus! That certainly wasn't there before! Perhaps it had something to do with his disappearance?"

"Perhaps. I think I know what we can do to further all of our goals at the same time."

"Well don't pause dramatically! Honestly you always do that!"

"You just don't appreciate drama. Honestly why can't you be more like Beaux?"

"It isn't White's fault. It's far to focused on it's precious science to notice the importance of drama~"

"This isn't the time for that you two, come tell us of your plan. Knowing you it is simple yet genius."

"You know me far to well. It's quite simple really. All we have to do is leave one simple note in the Room. Simple, short, and if it has the desired effect he will be ripe for the taking."

"Oh? What is this note going to say? Perhaps something of a dotting letter of admiration?"

"There you go again with your romantic view of the world. It's obviously going to be a simple open ended statement. You should know this from all the time we have spent together."

"White is right of course. Does anyone here remember the note I gave to Tom?"

"Are you sure that is wise comrade? The boy it was used previously on didn't react to favorably to it last time after all. You should know since the result of that is even now sleeping in that Chamber."

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing this time around. This time all it is going to say is one simple thing. "I know." "

"I know?' The only thing that would cause in the boy is paranoia!"

"I know! I love it! Such a simple phrase, packed with almost infinite meaning. So many ways for his mind to turn and wander! The boy could very well go mad!"

"Need I remind the lot of you what happened to the last boy who was driven mad by the very building this idea is coming from. I do not think this is a very good plan."

"Now, you know very well that I wasn't the one who came up with that idea. That was White, I did enjoy it though. So very much... It reminds me of that time with Peeves when-"

"That doesn't matter! Quickly put the note in the Room so we can monitor his reaction! I have so many tests to make! This boy is sure to give me one of a kind data!"

"Oh alright. I'm sure all of us are curious as to how he will respond. I will have a elf drop it in his bed for him to find later today. After that? Well after that I start using the Room to transfer over some of your experiments and Testing Chambers. After that you can get your data. I am sure it is going to be enlightening indeed."

How is it? Also I think I made the clue a little more blatant then last time. Oh also, just as an FYI Whitewall is voiced by a mixture of HAL9000, GLaDoS and Shodan. Drumstrang is voiced by Deadpool! Colossus. Beauxbatons is going to be voiced by Nilin.

Hogwarts the School of Trolling and Pranks: An Anthology series, part 3

"Are you still fretting over that whole Tom business? I keep telling you three, all we need to do is take him here and I will have him singing like a canary, all of his secrets would be ours for the taking...

I for one am more curious about the Deity he chose, Gaia the Earth itself. The boon he got was quite astounding and fitting to. I have this itch to see exactly what he could do if given proper training."

"As do I comrade. I wonder just to what his knowledge of Horcruxs are that Tom made? He knows that the King of Snakes is one of them and the boy mentioned the book that the Malfoys are keeping... Perhaps we can make a trade?"

"Don't be daft. We needn't be so blatant. We could easily give the boy Veritaserum and-"

"Your forgetting what his Codex said! It said he could only give information willingly.Perhaps... we could make a pact of sorts?"

"A pact? Of what sort?"

"He doesn't know who sent the note yet, we could easily string him along by making him other notes asking him for a partnership of sorts. It still ticks me off that he wasn't all that freaked out by it. Perhaps we can use the guise of this "Dark Brotherhood" he was talking about?"

"I can't believe I am about to say this but... I think you might have a point.Perhaps we can use your first test as an invitation of sorts?"

"That wouldn't be that hard to do at all. All we need to do is leave another note for him with instructions on what to think when next going to the RoR. That way we leave a guise as to how exactly the Testing Chamber got there and divert attention from Hogwarts playing any part in it. That and we can get valuable test data from the first of many Testing Chambers."

"Oh alright, I suppose I don't see anything in particular wrong with your plan... Would any of you happen to have access to a Time Turner? If we do and he uses it we can Test him to our hearts content. If the system he uses works like how I think it does... well we would all benefit from it in the end."

"A Time Turner? You know as well as I do that those are heavily monitored in the magical world. Of course that isn't to say that we can't use the same plan with different means. I have been working on something that would allow this to be possible but it has hardly been tested at all..."

"Nyet, we don't use it. We haven't lasted this long by being foolish. We can't have Zack disappearing since he would surely be missed given how the teachers and students talk about him when he isn't there to hear. Set up the Testing Chamber, I myself have a plan or two if yours happens to fail. I have been meaning to activate those traps in that Chamber for a while myself... I could use that as leverage if the boy is indeed so keen on getting to the King of Snakes."

"Oh, well if we are getting proactive I could get in contact with the Mer-people in the Lake to set up a few tests of my own. I could even contact that Ravenclaw girl that has an interest in him... yes. That would do nicely. Not everything has to be so elaborate you know. Sometimes the most effective plans are simple in both execution and style. Of course adding a bit of drama to his life is just a bonus~"

"Well I can't very well let all of you leave me in the dust with all these plans. Since Beaux is taking the waterway, I might as well use the Forbidden Forest to our advantage. Perhaps the Centaurs have information we have yet to acquire?"

Omniversal Assimilation Ben 10/Prototype Crossover part 1/?

This is from the Ben 10/Gen Rex/Secret Saturdays idea thread that is in my sig. I totally forgot I wrote it...
clear.png

https://forums.spacebattles.com/goto/post?id=19045728#post-19045728

Ben stared at the green silhouette on his Omnitrix. He wasn't sure where he got it from really. He'd been staring at it for a good 5 minutes now trying to think of where he could have possibly found a sample of alien DNA. He rubbed his forehead and sighed.

I know aliens can look strange but this one looks like nothing I have ever seen before. It kind of reminds me of the pictures of bacteria and viruses in Biology. I might as well test this out now so I know what the form can do in case I ever transform into it accidentally, well here goes nothing...

With that Ben slammed down on the raised dais of the white Omnitrix and his form was engulfed by a familiar green light.

{Transformation sequence}
The virus, for that was indeed what it was, went from the Omnitrix storage unit and into Ben's cells, going from one to the next and replicating itself while activating junk DNA. The process sped up exponentially with each new cell consumed, mutating and adapting the cells it passed as it went. The process took less then a second and while normally the survival rate of such a process was low, the Omnitrix made sure its' wielder survived.
{End Transformation sequence}

Ben frowned as he looked at his unchanged form, he still had his clothes and the Omnitrix was still on his wrist as well. His hand moved to the Omnitrix and raised the dial to select another alien, only to find that the one he selected was no long there.

"What in the world? This doesn't make any sense, there was the green flash and everything! Don't tell me your busted again! I though Azmuth fixed you up already!!" At the end of his mini rant he stamped his foot in mild irritation only to find that he created created quick a sizable crater in the process.

Ben stared at the hole his foot was now in and slowly but surely his look of shock turned into a grin that threatened to split his face in half.

"I have super strength now!! This is so cool! It must have been whatever the DNA sample was in my Omnitrix! I wonder what else I can do? Man I sometimes wish Kevin was still here so I can experiment with my new aliens with someone who won't get so easily hurt..."

-------------------------------------------------------------
I might expand on this at some point but yeah, this one shot is basically Ben gets Blacklight in his Omnitrix, he decides to see what it can do thus leading to him being a host for it and in the process losing said DNA sample. As you can probably guess this one shot would lead to OP Ben quicker then you can say Mary Poppins. If you can't figure out what I mean, well here.

"Oh no, I'm supposed to fight Kyber I better transform into Humungousaur!"

Dial goes up, Ben picks correct silhouette, and slams it down only for Blacklight to Nom the DNA as it tries to transform Ben thus leaving him with one less alien to chose from while giving him H-Saur's powerset.

I really need to learn how to describe things better....
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom