What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of context quotes yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who controls Denmark now, if I may ask?
A mixture of Eurocrats and whoever can line our politicians pockets the most. There are only two parties that can be relatively trusted in their motives, DF (The danish peoples party, a collection of really racist old people.) and Ø ('Enheds listen' - Unit List, far left leaning nutters who believe we should start picking up stalinist values.)

A mixture of Eurocrats and whoever can line our politicians pockets the most. There are only two parties that can be relatively trusted in their motives, DF (The danish peoples party, a collection of really racist old people.) and Ø ('Enheds listen' - Unit List, far left leaning nutters who believe we should start picking up stalinist values.)

So, there's something rotten in the state of Denmark today? Huh, chalk one up for the Bard.

Eh its a very recent thing in my country's history, like within the last 12 years kind of recent.

Every country goes through a rough patch, I guess. Mine just got out of 60 years of a single party ruling the nation. We're still trying to find an even keel in these troubled waters.

Actually, I think my reputation's always been in the shitter...

Last edited:
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T CONCENTRATE WHEN I'M YELLING? RELAX!"

"I don't have time to explain what I don't have time to understand"

-Operation Baby Dog

Last edited:
"Continuing with today's installment of Schizophrenia theater..."

SB may pride themselves with their calcs, but moddb is where the practical and useful knowledge is at!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom