What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of context quotes yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I love you and would do anything for you. Anything."

"I don't really care, you never did anything anyway, except be a lazy ho and eat all my food. I hate you. Get out."

"Time should've taught me the lesson. I'm looking for a sign but instead I got a message."

"The drinks is on you or the drinks is on me."

"How dare we sit quietly and watch the world pass us by?"

"I'm gonna hit you in the head!"

"Would you like to be stabbed instead? *to a friend* does this person realize I don't got a knife? Ahahah~"

Last edited:
"Would you continue living for me? *sad voice*"

"Nope. Sorry."

"Not even for me. Damn. *snaps fingers*"

"Your hair is pretty."

"They did this experiment like bunches of years ago where they had baby monkeys, right? And they gave the baby monkeys real Moms and Moms that were flour sacks with milk. The baby monkeys without Moms fought other monkeys and weren't successful. The baby monkeys with real Moms knew how to form intimate relationships with other monkeys."

"Or maybe you just know why Moms hold their babies and laugh with their kids?"

"Yeah! *smiles awkwardly*"

"A story goes that a very bratty teen girl had a lovely tho sad Mommy. And all her siblings hated her, so did her Mommy, so did school, so did the community. Everybody hated this girl. Why did people hate her? At least she can sometimes talk to fam and friends long distance. The End?"

Last edited:
"I'm not like the other girls!"

"I've got a-

Penis".

Source of this quote will be hidden forever.

"Baby come kick it with me. You get much money you'll see."

"Dance with me all thru the night."

"Love you, sister girl!"

"Love you too...."

"Get out until 11."

"That's a good rule. *smiles*"

"You guys are boring as fuck. Outtie. *Peace sign*"

Last edited:
wtf5.png
You know, out of context this does sound like some BDSM shit...

"Don't look now, but there's a cow hovering just overhead."

"Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands. "

"You grab him, I'll punch him in the dick until he passes out."

"Oh man, don't tell me I've been slaying hot girls this whole time."

"You could've told me Sasquatch was a dude."

"It's a shock to have it proved to you that you can't resist seducing yourself."

"You've got your mother in a whirl, she's not sure if you're a boy or a girl."

"I'm feeling really bla bla, I want to bla bla bla."

"Control yourself, take only what you need from it."

"WE ARE EXPLORERS!"

"*Makes Thor Noises*"

"Here's your complimentary soda and eleven year old."

"What."

Last edited:
wtf6.png

Even with context, wtf?

"Come on, eat this. Let's get fat together."

"No no no, I'm saying that if you throw a penis hard enough at her you could probably kill her. If not from the impact then from when her head explodes due to the fact that she has been slapped by what she hates the most."

"I am not taking advice from a guy who calls diarrhea 'A case of the chocolate mousse fountain.' "

"Hand me that broom, I think there's some rats up in the attic Anne Frankly I'm not alright with that."

"No, me commenting that your headscarf looks like someone took some paint and made potato prints on a piece of cloth and then threw up on it isn't a racist remark on your culture. It's me calling your scarf fucking ugly and telling you to go buy one that doesn't make you look like you're wearing a smurf that has been fed through a wood-chipper."

"Its Christmas, go buy me a case of cheap shitty beer so I can watch "Die hard" in my undies while wearing a blinking Christmas hat."

"Hand me that radio and a screwdriver, I'm gonna make this toaster play shitty radio jingles to annoy him in the morning."

My brother is a fountain of quotes as he lives purely to amuse himself these days.

"well there was nothing wrong with the yellow badge things" -Celene. I wonder what she was talking abouts!

"well there was nothing wrong with the yellow badge things" -Celene. I wonder what she was talking abouts!
Once again, Tru Celene eludes the thought police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom