What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of context quotes yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Or shall we discuss the time you challenged that lieutenant to a drinking contest and end up stripping down to your luminescent frog shorts..."

BIG FAT EDIT: If you know where this came from, you'll get an internet cookie. ;)

Last edited:
"Um... this establishment does not serve spicy penis."

"My apple has homosexual tendencies "

In "Project Hush", the US Army sends a team to establish a small super-secret base on the Moon. As they dig in, they discover to their surprise and horror there's already a similar camouflaged base not far away. Are they Russians, Chinese, Martians? Worse — it's the US Navy

Has this happened before @LCDR Stormwalker ?

In "Project Hush", the US Army sends a team to establish a small super-secret base on the Moon. As they dig in, they discover to their surprise and horror there's already a similar camouflaged base not far away. Are they Russians, Chinese, Martians? Worse — it's the US Navy

Has this happened before @LCDR Stormwalker ?

I can neither confirm nor deny that this has ever happened.

Although that reminds me of this:

"Manage Oliver's blood sugar levels or he will die!".

OR

"Manage Oliver's blood sugar levels or he will start insulting the locals on sight".

"*she takes out her chewing gum and hands it to her friend* Can you hold this?"

"*she holds a bird* Aww, he's cute. Now let's kill him, right?"

"The Fool is powerful because it is a blank slate and can become anything."

"If you need help, call me and I will come."

"You are not alone."

"Roses are red violets are blue, went to the pizzeria, came back with Gonorrhoea".

I need my brain back.

Do you? You seem fine without it.

----

Why, of course you can. I am well-versed in the Science of sharing. {To himself, happy}Well, when not chemmed out of my sphere.

----

The ghosts aren't real? That changes everything. Why, I can save my computing power for other perceptual unpossibilities.

----

You and your Brain are quite alike, I'm sure it knows the raisins better than I do.

----

...your brain could be popped back in and you could walk right out of here. Can't have brains moving around of their own volition

I need my brain back.

Do you? You seem fine without it.

----

Why, of course you can. I am well-versed in the Science of sharing. {To himself, happy}Well, when not chemmed out of my sphere.

----

The ghosts aren't real? That changes everything. Why, I can save my computing power for other perceptual unpossibilities.

----

You and your Brain are quite alike, I'm sure it knows the raisins better than I do.

----

...your brain could be popped back in and you could walk right out of here. Can't have brains moving around of their own volition

Huh, Old World Blues dialogue.

"Hey do you want a vegan latte?"

"Yeah sure bev."

"Uuuh what milk is this?"

"Vegan milk?"

"What, soy?"

"I milked a vegan."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom