What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of context quotes yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I just want to eat your hands! How is that so hard to understand?!"

"For the latter: In the Legion, you don't reach the age of 48 for nothing. As for the former... and this is a bit embarassing... I got lost..."

"Apparently the murderer firmly lodged a Banana in the victim's rectum. As expected."

Considering that dub is considered one of the best dubs out there, I'd say you have a weird view on what's good.

Best dubs of the show or one of the best anime dubs ever? Because I've seen anime dubs with Patrick Stewart.

Also, insulting people because of their taste is wrong. I shouldn't need to point that out, but it seems that I do.

Best dubs of the show or one of the best anime dubs ever? Because I've seen anime dubs with Patrick Stewart.

Also, insulting people because of their taste is wrong. I shouldn't need to point that out, but it seems that I do.

Best dubs period. The show was so bad the voice actors were given free reign to do whatever they pleased. They did that, and it did great.

"I came to this country not to work on minimum wage jobs but because my Grandfather stabbed a man back in Ireland!"

Best dubs period. The show was so bad the voice actors were given free reign to do whatever they pleased. They did that, and it did great.

...Oh? This sounds fun. I think this might very well be the Flash Gordon (1980) of anime.

"HAROLD BLOW THAT WHISTLE!!!".... "HAROLD WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR HEAD ON TOM'S DICK?!?!"

"HOOKER ASSASINS!!!"
"They "came" recommended"

I need to get a fucking life.

"Why do things that trouble clings to, and bends off our wings?"

"Where you at? The night is young."

"I like your face do you like my song?"

"I be so into your mystery. Is it because of our history? Are You into me? When it feels so good but it's bad for you."

"Now, if you could remove your seed from the floor, I'm in the middle of surgery here, and I don't want my patient to flatline once I finish my work inside her."
- to clarify: This one had nothing to do with sex

"If you don't put that bag back in its proper place, I swear to god, I'll feed you this grape! And you don't want the grape!!"

"Uuuh, Chief? A monkey just kind of devoured our only Virologist. Am I supposed to report that?"

"You're a good soldier. I'd like you to be my friend in arms, is that acceptable?"

"I don't know what this disease is, except my religion tells me it's a fatal curse."

"They attacked us first. How are we wrong?" By a dark elf cleric she made for a game w/friends

"Life is a series of painful struggles in which the only release is death"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom