What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official FICvers Comic Strip, May 2019

bluepencil

Indentured Artist
Author
This month's comics are about @Mark Poe and continuing @Baron Steakpuncher 's mini arc! Congratulations!

I decided to switch up the art style again.

fic-comic-03a.png

fic-comic-03b.png

fic-comic-03c.png

fic-comic-03d.png

What do you think is happening here?

Baron likes punching steaks.
Also, could the next strip have me building up a alt right alternative fact plague that I will unleash upon my foes?

fic-comic-03a.png

fic-comic-03b-t.png

fic-comic-03c-t.png

fic-comic-03d-t.png

I actually like this art style much better than before.

As for what's happening in the strip, here's my theory. In the previous strip, Baron punched the shit out of the green dude, but then claimed otherwise. Here, they decided to do an experiment; green guy grabs a steak, they see if Baron punches it or not. My initial thought was that Baron punched the dude via water magic bullshit and claimed otherwise just like before. But you said this was about Mark Poe as well. Unless Mark Poe is one of the other characters and I just didn't pick up on it, my theory is that Mark is framing Baron for whatever reason.

Or I could be completely wrong, lol.

fic-comic-04a.png

fic-comic-04b.png

fic-comic-04c.png

fic-comic-04d.png

I thought I mentioned that Dodi's shirt and pants/shorts are tan and khaki colored. Or did you figured out where I got inspiration for her clothing and decided that's too controversial?

I thought I mentioned that Dodi's shirt and pants/shorts are tan and khaki colored. Or did you figured out where I got inspiration for her clothing and decided that's too controversial?
.... yees, let's go with that. Sure.

:p

Oh wow I just found out about this. Amazing job BTW. I genuinely laughed.
It's a monthly thing and I'm still accepting comic strip suggestions.

After all, y'all know each other and your quirks best.

Back
Top Bottom