What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official FICvers Comic Strip, April 2019

bluepencil

Indentured Artist
Author
For... reasons... @Lord Inquisitor Adornable is too busy to post these things. Since I have less shite to deal with, I'm posting on his behalf.

This month's strip is about @Baron Steakpuncher . Congratulations!

fic-comic-02a.jpg

fic-comic-02b.jpg

fic-comic-02c.jpg

fic-comic-02d.jpg

fic-comic-02e1.jpg

fic-comic-02f1.jpg

fic-comic-02g1.jpg

Now start tagging everybody you want to see this and improve your chances of being a part of a future Frozen in Carbonite community comic strip. ;)
Seriously, I will be counting who is most well-connected among you.

Also, which do you prefer: thick line or thin line art style?

To streamline the process of making these comics, three things are necessary:
1) a subject/cast of characters
2) a script/gag
3) notability
4) funding

The thing is that I'm not actually very familiar yet with you guys, even on SB I mainly stayed in CrW. So to get personality quirks and humorous situations, I need your help in brainstorming for ideas.

Suggest characters, suggest situations, and if it's funny or someone's been impressive enough for the month, I'll go try and make it happen. :D

Last edited:
Oh my god I'm dying over here.

Have my likes, HAVE THEM!

Personally I prefer the second artwork's style, but i'm happy with either. (happy that i'm in an artwork at all)

Also for my character in future comics if i'm deemed worthy, as a minor joke whenever i'm on panel make a small hammer and sickle reference in the background.

For situations maybe have me swearing in french at @Rufus Shinra , conversing with T-dugong etc.

Or having an absolutely massive fight with Sarcobite. I'm talking godzilla level stuff here.

Overall though, thanks for doing this. It looks great.

Last edited:
Also for my character in future comics if i'm deemed worthy, as a minor joke whenever i'm on panel make a small hammer and sickle
Oh we're already WAY ahead of you Baron.

Back
Top Bottom