What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Of abortion and eugenics

Do you support this program?

• Yes. A good right, for the wrong reasons.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. A good right, for intolerable reasons.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No. I do not support abortion as a right at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would not, or cannot pass judgement on this issue

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
C

Celene

Okay. So simple question here, or rather, hypothetical scenario.

The decade is the 1980s, and we inhabit the country of Amerika. In Amerika, there's been a recent country wide movement in the promotion of eugenics it's been quite successful.

The result of this movement is nationwide the following policies are activated.

Abortion, is illegal, country wide, for white/European parents, unless there is a threat to the parent.

However, a secondary point follows. Abortions for children of perceived 'inferior' races, are given the right or go ahead for free abortion at any point before 24 weeks. This includes any race that would not be 'perceived' white in our modern world. and fully includes mixed race couples. in fact in many cases it's oft encouraged

Now within this world, you have no chance of improving the social standing of non white races due to very strict enforcement. however what's not quite decided is the eugenics/abortion issue, you do have an ability to change this, but the argument is rather black and white with no room to budge.

Either the program stays, and minority groups will continue to alone, have this access to abortion, under a program of eugenics run by the goverment (It is not enforced) Or the program is cancelled, and no one has access to said abortions.

which do you choose?
Are you for the program? Or against it? within this hypothetical world and point of view of course.

(Also another thing to note, there is no potential this program if continued will not lead to any increased efforts or intentional active genocide. For the purposes of this thought experiment, the world will be quite static, having mostly found it's preferred social order)

You go up to the person running it and ask if you can talk to whichever god altered reality and human nature until it was unrecognizable enough for this contrived scenario.

You go up to the person running it and ask if you can talk to whichever god altered reality and human nature until it was unrecognizable enough for this contrived scenario.
the idea of allowing abortion for unwanted, looked down upon minorities as a method of genetic preservation and culling is not an unrecognized, contrived or alien proposition for our planet.

Guess I'm gonna need to find the Soul Cube and summon Hell. -sigh-

I'm more concerned with Northam's and Virginia's politicians in general bizarre history with blackface and Dixie-Nostalgia...

I'm more concerned with Northam's and Virginia's politicians in general bizarre history with blackface and Dixie-Nostalgia...
Stuff's come out from that college that suggests that there's a tradition of students putting the most offensive pictures they can think of in the yearbooks as some sort of idiotic joke. "Just a joke, brah" strikes again.

Back
Top Bottom