What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NPC meme thread

There there, @Sarcobite . You are the woke, and not a degenerate repeater of basic memes that you were not clever enough to create yourself. You totally are capable of speaking your own thoughts and making preschool-level arguments, you only choose not to. It is all those other people who are the NPCs, you are the original adventurer, and you would have continued if you hadn't have taken an arrow to the knee. You are a special little snowflake, just like all your friends. :)
You fail to comprehend me. A mere inkling of my memetic might would leave you a babeling mess. You are very lucky i have not crushed you already. My wokeness is the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end. Everything you say is inconsequential, for you have already lost. Communism will die. Your utopia will only live on in the history books. Your revoultion will be for naught. Your dreams will turn to ash. Captialism will devour you, and all who dare pick up the hammer and sickle. FREEDOM will rain from the sky and wash away your red and replace it with the GLORIOUS stars and stripes.

@Sarcobite, you are a typical conservative. You aren't special. The idea that liberals are bleeding hearts who care about hopes and dreams or idealism or wevs you feel they care about, is not original, insightful or shocking. The idea that 'freedom to be a dick' and ruthless capitalism wins aren't unique. Thousands, millions of people are woker than you just by choosing to believe those ideas are silly. Because they are. And, 'wah, I'm sooo misunderstood' is the cry of NPC teens everywhere. You aren't misunderstood, we all understand that you hide behind a facade of bravado and viciousness to mask your tiny, small in both ways, teen self who is crying that mean girls were mean to him. Go awoke to the nightmare you and your kind have created, a world of stupid hate, please.

And btw she feels that parroting hateful ideas about your opposition for anybody is very stupid. You could learn a lot about how you differ from your opposition by not being a tiny jerk and insulting them. She not even talking to the small croc anymore, just you know, if you wanna be original then just stop hating. Hate is old, unoriginal, old, tired, broke, unwoke ahaha, and old. Thx for listening.

Last edited:
You fail to comprehend me. A mere inkling of my memetic might would leave you a babeling mess. You are very lucky i have not crushed you already. My wokeness is the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end. Everything you say is inconsequential, for you have already lost. Communism will die. Your utopia will only live on in the history books. Your revoultion will be for naught. Your dreams will turn to ash. Captialism will devour you, and all who dare pick up the hammer and sickle. FREEDOM will rain from the sky and wash away your red and replace it with the GLORIOUS stars and stripes.
Anya-pat-head.gif

Oh, you little precocious scamp!

It's like watching a running toddler tripping down the stairs. Horror at how wrong it all is, but a corner of my heart still finds it funny.

@Sarcobite, you are a typical conservative. You aren't special. The idea that liberals are bleeding hearts who care about hopes and dreams or idealism or wevs you feel they care about, is not original, insightful or shocking. The idea that 'freedom to be a dick' and ruthless capitalism wins aren't unique. Thousands, millions of people are woker than you just by choosing to believe those ideas are silly. Because they are. And, 'wah, I'm sooo misunderstood' is the cry of NPC teens everywhere. You aren't misunderstood, we all understand that you hide behind a facade of bravado and viciousness to mask your tiny, small in both ways, teen self who is crying that mean girls were mean to him. Go awoke to the nightmare you and your kind have created, a world of stupid hate, please.

And btw she feels that parroting hateful ideas about your opposition for anybody is very stupid. You could learn a lot about how you differ from your opposition by not being a tiny jerk and insulting them. She not even talking to the small croc anymore, just you know, if you wanna be original then just stop hating. Hate is old, unoriginal, old, tired, broke, unwoke ahaha, and old. Thx for listening.
why do you constantly refer yourself as "she' rather than I? Is English a second language?

why do you constantly refer yourself as "she' rather than I? Is English a second language?
because some NPCs had no education? they unthinkingly parrot what teen girls feel is cool to express theyselves? dunno, man or woman.

Back
Top Bottom