What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New York Times: From the Start, Trump has Muddied A Clear Message: PUTIN INTERFERED

Aaron Fox

SB's Minor Junker Descendant and Hunter of Nazis
Author
Straight from the NY Times's mouth:
New York Times Article said:
Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

And ultimately, several human sources had confirmed Mr. Putin's own role.

That included one particularly valuable source, who was considered so sensitive that Mr. Brennan had declined to refer to it in any way in the Presidential Daily Brief during the final months of the Obama administration, as the Russia investigation intensified.

Well... this pretty much sums up my position right now:

At this point, we'll have to hang the entire GOP for treason given that they're accessories to treason.

Oh hey this forum's only been alive for about 3-4 hours by my reckoning and we're already beating a dead horse with another dead horse.

Back
Top Bottom