What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Admin

Horton

Cat
Administrator
As my time is limited and there might be times where the forum needs me and I'm not around, I've decided that we need an admin.

Seeing as he's offered to help us make plugins for the site. Can we all welcome @Vorpal to the FIC staff. :)

Last edited:
How much was his bribe?

Maybe we should check with @LCDR Stormwalker just to be sure. I'm sure Higgs, his bosun, will be glad to demonstrate the whole thing for us.

Rufus.... no matter how much we may look alike, I am not Johnny Depp. And the U.S. Navy doesn't use a plank.

Keel-haul perhaps, but no planks.

At least you didn't make that facist white male Adornable the Deplorable an Admin, he's as racist as he is handsome.

Edit: and as homophobic as he is intelligence.

If you were as handsome as you claimed, LCDR Stormwalker would already have eloped with you.
Nay, myself and Stormwalker's relationship is purely platonic. We're the best of friends in fact, we go on fishing trips to the Wyoming mountains every weekend.

Back
Top Bottom