What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naruto: Ninja of Konohagakure Quest (AU)

Alias

You can now post and please vote by plan.
A new era has begun for the Elemental Countries and the ninja that serve them. The Village Hidden by Sand or otherwise known as Sunagakure has been destroyed in a surprise attack by Iwagakure. A attack that was only made possible because of the traitorous Orochimaru providing the location, patrol routes and defenses of Sunagakure to Iwa. The reason Orochimaru back stabbed Suna while his forces fought along side them in Konohagakure is known only to Orochimaru. Whatever the reason a solution to this debacle was needed. The five major Daimyo's quickly organized a conference to hash out a new order for the continent and nearby lands. The first issue discussed at the conference was over reparations from Kaze no Kuni to the Hidden Leaf Village for Suna's failed attempt to destroy the Leaf Village. It was expected by the other Daimyo's that the ruler of Kaze no Kuni would pay for the deaths and destruction caused by his ninja who the majority of were currently being interned at Konohagakure awaiting the results of the conference.

Instead the Kaze no Kuni Daimyo made a surprising and rather shocking offer to the Fire Daimyo. In lieu of paying quite a few Ryo's the Wind Daiymo instead offered the surviving Sunagakure ninja to the Fire Daimyo as repartitions. While a Daimyo would normally want his or her ninja back, the Wind Daimyo did not have a good relationship with his ninja. For years he had been cutting their budget and offering more and more missions to Konohagakure. As well being something of a cheapskate he did not wish to pay for their return or building a new village for them. Also Sunagakure working with a rogue ninja like Orochimaru and violating the alliance treaty he had signed with the Fire Daimyo over a decade ago was the final straw and no longer believed he could trust them. The Fire Daimyo who normally was a rather indecisive man and would usually need to be convinced by his advisors to agree to something or decide on a course of action, quickly agreed to the offer.

With Kaze no Kuni now without a ninja village, it was decided that Wind Country would be neutral from this point forward and missions offered by Wind Country to be split evenly among-st the remaining ninja villages. Except for Iwagakure who would be denied any possible missions from the country for next five years as a punishment for it's destroying Sunagakure without the authorization of the Earth Daimyo. Following this Hi no Kuni and it's allies ended their alliance with the Land of Stone seeing as without Kaze no Kuni's support, the country could not be defended. Not long after the conference concluded, the Land of Stone would sign an alliance treaty that had nothing at all to do with the massive Tsuchi no Kuni army on it's border. The finals act of the conference being all five Daimyo's agreed to a new massive and joint bounty on the head of Orochimaru and the Land of Fire annexing the Land of Sound.

Following this the Elemental Countries and their ninja villages have begun taking steps to prepare for the hypothetical Fourth Shinobi World War which now seems more likely to happen in the near future. Konohagakure has begun to integrate the Sunagakure ninja into it's ranks which has not only restored it's number's but as well made it larger and stronger than before. Though there has understandably been friction between the former Suna nin and their now fellow Leaf ninja. In a major a change, the Konoha council has approved a change to the Academy curriculum in the form of a more rigorous ninja training regiment and including for those capable of it elemental jutsu training. As well if a academy student shows the required skill they may graduate early. The Konoha Council has as well begun discussing with the Fire Daimyo who will replace the Third Hokage with a number of candidates being considered.

Meanwhile in the Land of Hot Water, diplomats from the Land of Fire and Land of Lightning are trying to convince the Daimyo of Yu no Kuni to side with their respective country. However so far neither side has had any success in convincing the Daimyo to abandon his country's neutrality. In the Land of Rain, Hanzo of the Salamander has begun to conscript young children to strengthen his ninja forces and as well conscripting an ever growing number of men into Ame no Kuni's army. Hanzo so far has not decided who he wishes to align his country and so for now will wait and see how the international situation develops. In Kiri no Kuni the country has to heal and repair from the latest civil war to tear apart the country. To speed up it's recovery, the Land of Water has reopened itself to trade with the outside world and begun to reestablish diplomatic relations with other countries. So far Kiri no Kuni has stuck to it's neutrality, but this may change in the future due to the bad blood between itself and the Land of Lightning.

Finally but not least there is Orochimaru, now the most wanted person in the world. The men who managed with his plans to upend the balance of power that had reigned in the Elemental Countries for over a decade. His location or current plans are currently unknown with him and his Oto ninja having abandoned the Land of Sound. Whatever his plans may be, they will most definitely bode ill for the world. The world is now in flux and it is not clear how long it will take for a new balance of power to form or if it will take another Shinobi World War to shape it or not.

[]Write in name

Pick your gender

[]Male
[]Female

Skill point pool: 18 points
Note: So here you spend skill points to determine how good your ninja is at a say for example Ninjutsu. One point is low proficiency, two points is medium proficiency and three points is high proficiency. For Chakra Reserve it would be low reserve, medium reserve and large reserve. Also three points per category and a minimum of one point per category.

[]Ninjutsu 0/3

[]Genjutsu 0/3

[]Taijutsu 0/3

[]Fūinjutsu 0/3

[]Shurikenjutsu 0/3

[]Medical Ninjutsu 0/3

[]Kenjutsu 0/3

[]Chakra Control 0/3

[]Chakra Reserve 0/3

[]Elemental Jutsu 0/3

Special skill

Pick 1

[]Puppetry

[]Poisons

[]Traps
Author's note: So in this quest you play as a former Sunagakure Genin now Konohagakure Genin whose life has rapidly change within the span of a few days. That include's being abandoned/given away by his/her bastard of a former Daiymo. Adapting to being a ninja in another ninja village and in which many people in the village will hate or despise you. Also having dealing with the fact that all your friend's and family are dead. Also there being the possibility of a new Shinobi World War happening in the next few years. Though there is good news in the fact that Akatsuki doesn't exist in this AU. Also I have not abandonded my other two quests on this site. There just on hiatus.

Last edited:
Takahashi Makoto.

[X]Male

[X]Ninjutsu 2/3

[X]Genjutsu 2/3

[X]Taijutsu 3/3

[X]Shurikenjutsu 2/3

[X]Medical Ninjutsu 2/3

[X]Chakra Control 3/3

[X]Chakra Reserve 2/3

[X]Elemental Jutsu 2/3

Specialty

[X] Traps

Edit: removed 2 points to comply with new regulations.

Last edited:
This is my try at more suport build.
[X]Male

[X]Ninjutsu 2/3

[X]Genjutsu 3/3

[X]Taijutsu 2/3

[X]Shurikenjutsu 3/3

[X]Medical Ninjutsu 3/3

[X]Kenjutsu 1/3

[X]Chakra Control 3/3

[X]Chakra Reserve 2/3

[X]Elemental Jutsu 1/3

Specialty

[X] Traps

@Alias I think you either gave too mutch points or not enought places to put the points because as it stands even with me trying to not beimg frontliner and make a nin that needs to depend on traps im not sucseeding in the slightest. (If I had given 20 points I would have given 1 or 2 more skills like staff, cryptography or general ninja knowlige.)

This is my try at more suport build.
[X]Male

[X]Ninjutsu 2/3

[X]Genjutsu 3/3

[X]Taijutsu 2/3

[X]Shurikenjutsu 3/3

[X]Medical Ninjutsu 3/3

[X]Kenjutsu 1/3

[X]Chakra Control 3/3

[X]Chakra Reserve 2/3

[X]Elemental Jutsu 1/3

Specialty

[X] Traps

@Alias I think you either gave too mutch points or not enought places to put the points because as it stands even with me trying to not beimg frontliner and make a nin that needs to depend on traps im not sucseeding in the slightest. (If I had given 20 points I would have given 1 or 2 more skills like staff, cryptography or general ninja knowlige.)
How many points would you suggest reducing it by?

2 should be enough. -1 in nin and reserves. But I kind off starting to like my build now so im not as insistent on it today.

June
Female 'Cyborg' Puppeteer
June was once a disciple of the puppetmaster assassins of Suna. She learned the arts of diversion and deception from her teachers, but unlike other puppeteers, she used her own body as the bait to set-up surprise puppet attacks when her opponents would least expect it. Her fine chakra control and her medical ninjutsu gave her acute knowledge of how to train her body into a deadly taijutsu weapon as well as a few combat applications to survive dangerous encounters with formidable opponents.

However, her combat style was very risky and she eventually paid the consequences. During the Iwa attack on Suna, a bad encounter with an explosion jutsu left her amputated and crippled. The taijutsu she spent years developing was forever stolen from her as her body would never be what it used to be.

But if there was one lesson she learned in the desert of Kaze no Kuni, it was how to persevere.

Combining her knowledge of medical ninjutsu, fuinjutsu, and puppetry jutsu, she crafted new limbs for her body. While more brittle than the average nin, she was able to move again and began adapting her ninja arts to her new condition. She would have to relearn taijutsu, kenjutsu, shuriken jutsu and all the martial jutsu categories as she learns to use her new body. But constantly using chakra to give herself mobility has helped her chakra reserves and her talent for ninjtsu.

Highly Proficient: 9 points
Medical Ninjutsu
Chakra Control
Large Chakra Reserves

Moderate Proficiency: 4 points
Fuinjutsu
Ninjutsu

Low Proficiency: 5 points
Elemental Jutsu
Genjutsu
Kenjutsu
Taijutsu
Shuriken Jutsu

EDIT: Did a few changes to the backstory. Are we even supposed to have those yet?

Last edited:
No backstory yet as that I will be something I will decide on.

Back
Top Bottom