What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my Avatar gets sent to your Avatars world

Sailorpizza

Naruko is Genderbent of Naruto Uzumaki gets all abilities/chakra/justus, including game,anime,movie,novel,game & etc about Naruto series.

The Ramen noodle eating queen has no way to go back into her homes from Anti-monitor's hunger.

however, she is given an identity in her whole new world from the sheer determination of saving lives and enough money to live comfortably in a decent house yet still somehow lives in same city/place/world of your avatar.

The time period she is sent is at the beginning of your avatar's series/timeline/important live events.

How would your avatar and anyone else like villains,supporting characters & etc felt about her existence in their world?

If your avatar is an item/place/etc from real life then she will be in modern real-life earth or any other time periods of the history

Bonus event. Composite Batman is the bodyguard of Naruko for having guilt about lost of her own universe.

Composite Batman is All different versions of Batman (that have been officially published by DC) combine into one, with speed, strength, durability, intelligence etc. all stacking all together.

My Avatar's world is Warhammer 40k... and her home is Slaanesh's Realm in the Warp. Batman may be resistant to Chaos Corruption due to his Indomitable Will (anyone a Green Lantern Ring would choose most likely has the will to resist Chaos), but I'm not sure Naruko is going to be able to resist it.

The likes of me would be too much for any reality to handle. A creator of eldritch beings so far above the cosmos and the fabrics of existence such as myself? What man... nay, what omniverse could handle the likes of me?

Naruko's pretty hot tho-

My Avatar's world is Warhammer 40k... and her home is Slaanesh's Realm in the Warp. Batman may be resistant to Chaos Corruption due to his Indomitable Will (anyone a Green Lantern Ring would choose most likely has the will to resist Chaos), but I'm not sure Naruko is going to be able to resist it.

Good point and would Slaansh try to have Naruko for chakra or something?

Last edited:
I dunno what the fuck is gonna happen here as I drew this [MAGNIFICENT WORK OF ART] avatar on paint to relieve some stress.

The likes of me would be too much for any reality to handle. A creator of eldritch beings so far above the cosmos and the fabrics of existence such as myself? What man... nay, what omniverse could handle the likes of me?

Naruko's pretty hot tho-

Naruko as your lovely ninja girl?

how would anyone from that world felt about Naruko's chakra?
A yet undiscovered form of magic. Her Jinchūriki status would be a major interest to many Mages, whose power is based on contracts with similar beings. Meanwhile, local polities would try to recruit/bribe her.

She's probably going to be told to wear some clothes, though. Nerio is a cold world.

Last edited:
A yet undiscovered form of magic. Her Jinchūriki status would be a major interest to many Mages, whose power is based on contracts with similar beings. Meanwhile, local polities would try to recruit/bribe her.

She's probably going to be told to wear some clothes, though. Nerio is a cold world.

Good point and guess now Naruko would get good winter clothes & train with mages at protecting worlds.

It;s basically life energy from Naruto's world can use to make special abilities of ninjas

Essentially "Magic" right?

In that case it raises serious questions, and is heavily studied.

Considering she'll be the only one with it, and it'll have no scientific evidence.

while my avatar isn't from anything in specific, if she went to my fantasy world she'd be a big player... not on par with demons, angels, and the most powerful magus tho...

Back
Top Bottom