What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mosque Shooting in New Zealand - Multiple confirmed casualties

Baron Steakpuncher

Proletarian Puncher of Steaks
Author

So theres been a shooting in Christchurch by possibly 4 or more people, directed at two separate mosques. One perpetrator is said to be Australian, another livestreamed the shooting and their gun was covered in various scrawled slogans. A 73 page manifest has been released online.

Unfortunately it seems as though casualty figures might be in the double digits.

So theres been a shooting in Christchurch by possibly 4 or more people, directed at two separate mosques. One perpetrator is said to be Australian, another livestreamed the shooting and their gun was covered in various scrawled slogans. A 73 page manifest has been released online.

Unfortunately it seems as though casualty figures might be in the double digits.
Shit.

They even went as far as shoving IEDs in cars

Shitheel will shitheel, I'm more incensed at his audacity to put such stuff under the seal of Australia, as if the government there would let him slide over it.
Oh boy, well for the sake of your own sanity do not look up other atrocious shit that has had the seal of Australia on it dugong. You're likely to blow an artery out of rage.

49 casualties confirmed.
1 person died in hospital.

3 person arrested including the guy who most likely did the shooting.

2 IEDs found. One has been remotely detonated, other has been disabled.

I do hope the Kiwis will not take any prisoner
Only thing I can say is that the fuck involved within this situation will probably have many more negative consequences compared to that Norwegian fuck.
All I can say is that the chance of this person meeting with inmates who are members of Black Power or Mongrel mob exists.

Last edited:
So I've been going over various bits and bobs I can find about this, apparently the manifesto is laden with memes and shitposting in an attempt to 'spark a civil war'.
qzzievb.png

This case is going to go from horrific to fucking stupid right quick.

I just watched the vid of the shooting. I regret it now, but here's the thing, you can't take your eyes away from it. I noticed that when I started searching the twitter feed.

DON'T GO INTO SOCIAL MEDIA!!!! GIVE THESE FAMILIES REST.

God... for such a thing to happen.

I'm going to a special place in hell for laughing at that Manifesto.

I'm going to a special place in hell for laughing at that Manifesto.
Hardly, the manifesto is so fucking stupid that you can't help but laugh. Like I genuinely felt my IQ dropping from the retardation on display.

Edit: Some more stupidity from his manifesto
dLAPG9s.png

Last edited:
Hardly, the manifesto is so fucking stupid that you can't help but laugh. Like I genuinely felt my IQ dropping from the retardation on display.

Same here. Feels at times as if Mr. Shooter was reaching for as many buzzwords, memes, namedropping and random stuff as he can think of to ensure maximum edginess.

Same here. Feels at times as if Mr. Shooter was reaching for as many buzzwords, memes, namedropping and random stuff as he can think of to ensure maximum edginess.
I'm pretty sure he reached maximum edge when he killed several small Muslim children.

Back
Top Bottom