What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man runs over family after arguement, kills pregnant mother

Does it concern you that it will make his successful reintroduction into society following his sentence being completed that much more unlikely and the time and resources invested a total waste if he does suffer that?

Does it concern you that it will make his successful reintroduction into society following his sentence being completed that much more unlikely and the time and resources invested a total waste if he does suffer that?
With this many charges he's likely to get life in prison or close enough that he'll probably die in prison.

Not really no. My sympathy for him about... 0%. Kinda like how you hate nazis. Cant we both loathe certain kinds of people?

Wow, you've been making some incredibly dark threads as of late

With this many charges he's likely to get life in prison or close enough that he'll probably die in prison.
But what if he doesn't?
Not really no. My sympathy for him about... 0%. Kinda like how you hate nazis. Cant we both loathe certain kinds of people?
I mean hating someone is independent of what you think should be done with them. For example I hate reactionaries, that doesn't mean at the conclusion of hostilities we should be implementing gulags or lining them up against the wall, rehabilitation so they see the value of changing their ways and meaningfully contributing to society is my goal.

I've never got the impression these types want them reintroduced, they hate and despise them, "they are bad people, they need to go".

I've never got the impression these types want them reintroduced, they hate and despise them, "they are bad people, they need to go".
As that lack of empathic response,honest introspection and impulse control demonstrated in this thread is what lands many in this soon to be target of prison violence in such transgressions in the first place I find the situation oddly like an orobrous

I mean why are they upset obviously alledged perpatrator just found out the the victim was "bad" "no good" "complete shitheel"

Back
Top Bottom